Chapter 4

Mr. Racoon

Kangin's POV

"why not we eat this jagi?" I asked, turning to find that she's no longer behind me.

"jagiya?" I looked around.

I was starting to panic since she usually dislike going to places like this. I searched her around to stumble myself upon Taeyeon which looks happy to meet me.

"oppa!" she smiled

"oh hi Taeyeon." I said

"yah oppa. What is it with you? You use to call me by nickname." she pouted.

I ignored her and walked pass her.

"ah. A-pa." I heard her voice

I turn to her to find her on the ground holding her foot.

"ah. Gwenchana?" I asked and quickly held her.

"I'm fine." she said and tried to stand up but when I saw her leg it was already swelling.

"Omo. What did you fell on?" I asked.

"it's slippery." she mumbled and looked at her swelling ankle.

"let's bring you back." I said and held her.

"I...i dont think I can walk." she said

I hesitated and finally squatted so she can hop on my back.

"ah." she winced as I held her thighs.

"mianhae. I'm just going to find you someone to bring you back to the hotel." I said to her 

She was silent for a while and I felt her hands wrapped around my neck and her head laid on my shoulders.

"oppa. I missed you.." she said

"dont you miss me?" she asked

"I have a girl Taeyeon. And it wasn't me who broke up with you wasn't it?" I said

"I regretted it oppa. I never should've done it." she said

"yah! Kangin hyung! What are you doing with Taeyeon?" said a familiar voice

"ah! Sungmin! Can you do me a favour and bring Taeyeon ssi back to the hotel?" I flashed him "the look"

He quickly understand and brought Taeyeon with him. I quickly ran and hopped on a boat.  After looking everywhere and around the boat.I dropped off the boat and went to find her. I felt stupid for doing that and now my girl is lost in this place. I looked everywhere and tried calling. I was about to give up and report to the police when I heard her laugh. I quickly ran to it and found her playing with a group of Thai kids.

"so I love you is 'Chan Rak khun'?" she chuckled as she talked English with a Thai boy. I always love her accents when she's learning another language. It brings me back when I thought she was a Korean when actually she just learnt the language for 8 months.

"Nado Saranghae." I chuckled and walked beside her.

She froze and avoided me. 

"where have you been?" I walked to hug her.

"how to say I miss you in Thai?" I whispered an nudged the boy.

"khid thung maak.." he giggled and whispered in my ear.

"jagiya!! KHID THUNG MAAAK." I said confidently.

I saw her blush as she tried to look away.

"pi Sao (older sister)! Is this your boyfriend?" teased the little boy along with his friends.

"pi Sao has a boyfriend!!" they mocked as I chuckled 

"y-yah. She. my girl." I said in my broken English.

They laughed and cheered as I finally pulled her hand.

"annyeong!" I smiled and clutched her hand tightly.

After awhile, we're already away from the crowded streets.

"yah. Don't ever leave me again." I told her

"leave? you have that Taeyeon. right?" she mumbled, with her head looking at her toes.

"yah yah. Nae Pabo is jealous..." I teased.

"aniyo!!" she looked at me with her cheeks blushing.

"really? Then why is my Pabo blushing?" I carrased her cheeks.

"I am not." she covered her face.

"yes you are." I continued to mock her

"yah oppa!" she pouted.

"neh neh..." I smiled.

"am I not important for you anymore?" she mumbled with her eyes filling with tears.

"yah yah... You always are.... Don't cry jagi..." I immediately hugged her.

I can't bear seeing her cry. I've never seen her cry and I don't want to be the reason she is crying this time.

"then why did you left me alone just now? You left me wandering alone in this strange place. Oppa. I'm scared. If Taeyeon is really that better than me. So be it. Don't leave me alone." her voice cracking.

"Taeyeon is nowhere better than you okay. Arraso? Neh. I'm bad. Oppa is a Pabo.. You can hit me. Come on. Just hit me until you feel better. Mianhae jagiya. Don't cry. Oppa is bad. Oppa is Pabo." I told her as I cup her face and wiped her tears.

Seeing her crying because of me is worse than anything. She bit her lips as it formed into a faint smile.

"neh. Pabo raccoon. Paboo oppa! Pabo Pabo Pabo!." she said with a grin.

"neh neh. Arasso.. At least this Pabo have a Pabo girlfriend with him neh?" I chuckled and leaned closer. 

"but... Can I know about what happened with you and Taeyeon before?" she mumbled.

"mianhae jagiya. I never told you because I never think about her anymore. But if you do want to know, you better know from me than any else." I placed a kiss on her forehead.


We left for the hotel and went to our rooms. We took our showers and changed into casual clothes so that we can watch movies in the room.

"Saranghae." I felt like I heard her mumble.

"what?" I answered

"Ani.." she mumbled and hugged a pillow.

"yah yah. Not the pillow. I'm am more cuddly." I complained.

"Ani. The pillow will always be here for me." she smirked

I pretended to pout. She smirked and jumped on my back.

"I Still hate you." she smiled and snuggled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LAST ONE.... *phew*

So should I continue or end here. end here? or continue?

end here. or continue.