Chapter 14

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days..

It’s not enough to find someone like Cho Kyuhyun. That was in Eunhyuk’s mind now.

“Ya! Stop staring the cup. Did this cup scold you?” joke Donghae who already finish his breakfast.

“Uh… Donghae-ya?”

“Yeap!”

“Can you go to my sister place?”

“Heeeh? Now? Today? But we should find Kyuhyunie, right? Why all of sudden you bring your sister in?” Donghae smells something fishy from his partner.

“Nothing, I just want to make sure that she’s fine” reasoned Eunhyuk.

“Ah.. did Boss threaten you? He wants your sister? It’s strange! You must forget that our Boss never care about our own life. What he cares is the mission that we done. Don’t worried, okay?”

“But..”

“If you don’t believe me, you can check this” cut Donghae while handing a tablet PC to his partner.

“What is this?”

“Aish! You don’t know this? Are you my partner? You are the one who teach me about technology, Lee Eunhyuk!”

“I know about tablet PC, Lee Donghae. But why you give this to me? This is not my birthday and you really know that I had those more than 10 in my room” sang Eunhyuk proudly.

“Yeah..yeah.. I definitely know you! Turn this on and touch this icon!”

In a moment, Eunhyuk could see his sister doing some work in the living room.

“You! Ya! Why you do this? Are you stalking my sister?” suddenly Eunhyuk wants to punch his partner. But he just grab Donghae’s collar shirt.

“Wow! Wow! Relax! I do this only to monitor your family, Lee Eunhyuk. It’s not just one camera in her house. I had some CCTV on her shop too. It’s for preventing. I don’t want you be panic when something happen. And I know what you worried is. I didn’t install any CCTV on her bedroom and bathroom. Alright? Are we clear now?”

Donghae could feel the grip more loose and he can breath gladly.

“Sorry… I just…”

“I know and I understand you. So.. can we start to find that Cho?” like nothing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter