F-I-V-E

U & I

sorry reader !! i re-doit my chapter 6 !! i change all of it !! enjoy !!

 

 

Kim Ui  ?

 

 

Minjung and Jongin/Kai House 

Nobody pov 

 

 DING DONG ! DING DONG ! 

 

Jongin wake up slowly , cuz hear a annoyed , bell home . He rubbed his eyes slowly and loot at a his phone . 5.00 AM . Still morning . Jongin continue sleep . 

 

DING DONG ! DING DONG !

 

" AGAIN !!" Jongin groaned . " Who crazy come in early morning ? " Jongin stress . He really tired because yesterday he clean his room . 

 

With blur eyes , he remove the black blanket from his body and slowly walk out from the room . As he opened his room door , Minjung also half-wake get out from her room. Both of them look each other . Minjung just stare like zombie as Jongin also . 

 

DING DONG ! DING DONG ! 

 

Minjung started to walk toward to mean door to see who outside follow by Jongin . Minjung yawned and  open the door . Jongin just leaning his body to the wall and closed his eyes . 

 

When open the door , nobody outside . " Who ? " Jongin asked lazily . Minjung shook her head as scanned the fresh garden .Once she want to closed the door , she hear a small laugh .

 

" he he he" 

 

Jongin who want to sleep, automatic his wake up . Minjung direct look down and see one girl smile look up at Minjung. 

 

 

 

" KIM JONGIN ARE U STILL ? " Minjung asked as she look with her eyes wide open look at one girl . 

 

" What are you talking about . OF COURSE I AM ! " Jongin answer annoyed with Minjung question .

 

" But , who is this ? " Minjung pointed at one girl . Jongin eyes turn o.0 . Both of them look each other . 

 

That girl was shivering because of cool . She slowly pass a white note . Jongin take a note . 

 


 

Please take care of this girl like your real daughter ...

Her name is Ui , 2 year old , but you can put her family name ..

Maybe I never come back ..

- Anonymous

 


 

Minjung sighed read the note . Minjung bend knee to same level with Ui . Jongin already come out the house , maybe her guardian still outside. Minjung blur what happening now .  

 

Jongin look around his house without wear shoes . He really confuse now . How came he want he and Minjung take care this girl . We never have experience to be baby sitter plus , we still student . After a minute , Jongin feel  his body feel cold effect the morning breeze and fresh wind . 

 

Jongin walked toward near Ui and bend knee to same level with Ui . " Did you found someone ? " Minjung asked . She also still in puzzle . Are you crazy be a mom is not easy case beb ~~

 

Jongin shook her head ," Did she say something ? " . Minjung shook her head . 

 

Once Minjung touch her cute hand , " WOW !! She really cold now !! " Minjung  nervous grabbed more thightly both of Ui hand to get more know her condition . Jongin land his hand on Ui cheek . " Better get her inside first " . Minjung's hand wrapped Ui hand get up and get into the house . 

 

Minjung let off Ui from her hugged and let Ui sitted at white long sofa . She still shivering but ,  her lips still smile look at Minjung . 

 

" Why you still smile even you cold ? " Minjung innocent asked Ui very with love tone . Minjung with gentle Ui hair .

 

Jongin/Kai pov .

 

I ran go up to my room take my blanket and handed to Minjung . I really don't know what to do now. I want to call mom and appa , but its more complicated . I want to call Exo, but they don't know that I married now . Haish .. I cannot continue my sleep .

 

I rubbed my neck , STRESS !!  

 

" Minjung , what we gonna do now ? " 

 

" I also don't know ."

 

I bend knee same position as Minjung , face the cute girl . I want to asked more , but I think its more better Minjung asked , just now her hugged Ui like her daughter , plus I'm the youngest with 2 noona . So , I don't know how to treat a kid . I poked her shoulder . 

 

" Try to asked her ? " 

 

Minjung nodded . " I try . " 

 

" Ui , are you cool ? " Minjung asked .

 

" Yah ! Not that question ! " I frust when hear Minjung speak . Minjung send me a glare . I pouted .

 

Ui nodded with grabbed the blanket tightly .

 

" Do you want hot chocolate ?" Minjung asked AGAIN !! The stupid question . 

 

Ui nodded cutely , want it . I just look at this unknown girl . Minjung turn look at me . 

 

"What ? " I asked .

 

" Hot chocolate " Minjung said with slumber and l continue smile at Ui . Avoid my stare . I cannot stand . Who stupid parent sent her daughter and easy hand-off give I to take care of it , plus I don't know where her from . Maybe , her mom a or underage !! NO NO NO I have to take care my name and descent.

 

" Ui who sent yo- " I want to asked Ui but Minjung cut it by dragged me to a kitchen . 

 

" What is wrong with you ?! " Minjung get angry with me . 

 

" What is wrong with me ?! I just want to know detail about her  " I shouted back . 

 

" Jongin !! She still a kid !! She also feel scared , we are stranger for her !! "

 

" Stranger ! So , why her parent sent her hear ! Yah ~~ Maybe her parent a or what .. Pfft , take care of her !! Do you think it easy ?! " 

 

" I know !! But at least gave her time , she still baby !! 2 years old !!"

 

" So , yo-- , wait ! Don't talk to me .......  you- her- m-oth " 

 

" YAH !! I'M STILL !!! "  She punch my shoulder . It hurts !!

 

" So , what we gonna do now ? " I asked her as i rubbed my shoulder .

 

" Make a medium hot chocolate now ! " She ordered me . I just groaned . She made her way to living room . When a burning heart I do a medium hot chocolate . I look at wall clock its 5.45 still , my school start 8.00 . I don't know what to do now . 

 

"  JONGIN !!!! "  

 

I ran with faster left uncompleted hot chocolate . 

 

" SHE FAINTED !! " 

 

 Ui fainted lay at white sofa . Minjung wrapped her body like bridal style . Both of us got shocked !! confuse !! and CRAZY !!!  

 

" What we gonna do now ?! " I nervous asked Minjung who already go to mean door . 

 

" PABO !!! BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL , OF COURSE !!!!!!  " I quickly take my coat , phone and keys .

 

Random Clinic .

Jongin/Kai pov 

 

Both of us just waited the doctor come out . Ui go to emergency room .Its already 6.45 . I looked at Minjung , who really worried about Ui . Non  stop she stand , and sitted and bit her lower lip . 

 

I go near her and asked her " What about school ? " .

 

She shook her head " Do you still want to go school ? " .

 

" Of cor--"

 

" IF YOU WANT TO GO JUST GO !!! " By a sudden she shouted at me . Save , that time nobody at there , just one nurse , so nobody hear us .

 

I got shocked when she yelled at me because this unknown girl . 

 

" WHY ? YOU WAN-- " as I want yelled back , i see for the first time she cry . " Why are you cry ? "  I asked her with lower voice in akward style . 

 

" JUST GO TO SCHOOL ! " 

 

" Hey , I don't mean th- "  I want to apologies , but she cut

 

" I KNOW SHE COME FROM UNKNOWN PARENT ! BUT DID YOU KNOW ! ONCE I READ THE LETTER ! DIRECTLY I WANT TO BE HER MOTHER ! PLUS , NOW SHE FAINTED ! DID YOU KNOW ! I SCARED LOST HER LIKE MY BROTHER !! DON'T YOU SEE , SHE SMLE EVEN SHE COOL LIKE A DEATH , SHE ALSO HAVE BEAUTIFUL FACE !! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE CARE OF IT I TAKE CARE OF IT ! I KNOW YOUR GENTLE WITH ANYONE BUT I DISSPOINTED WITH YOUR ATTITUDE ! " 

 

I stunned when hear her honest  statement . She burst of cried . She just bende knee and cry out loud . I freeze don't know what to do . Sometimes she right , I think this is my fate . Be Ui appa . So , she must love her late brother . She already feel lost someone that important her life , but not me . Maybe my selfish is overdoing . 

 

The doctor come out from the room "  Who is her family ? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm her dad "