Well...? Success...?

It's Called Love

"Ugh…" Takuya groaned. The punch from Yongseok really had him. He never thought Yongseok would ever do that to him. ever. He touched his nose bridge and groaned even more. "Bruised… i'm pretty sure it's bruised now"  he muttered under his breath. He completely forgets that Sookyung was still there. 'That little piece of , I never told him to hit me for real, I said a little push to my shoulder and chest! Oh god he is so dumb. and it hurts so freaking much, i'll kill that stupid little thing' Takuya thought to himself.

 
Takuya was was still cursing Yongseok in his mind until he heard somebody talking to him in panic.
 
"Oh god, Excuse me… are you okay?" Sookyung asked in concern. Hell, his nose looked totally abnormal.
 
Takuya flinched, after calming his heart from the little mini heart attack, he gave Sookyung a warm smile. He wanted to look cool so, he looked up, cleared his throat and then said "Yeah, i'm okay"
 
silence. awkward. silence
 
Sookyung gave her famous are-you-serious face and then cleared . Sookyung examined his face for a few more seconds, and suddenly gasped when she saw the first drop of blood drip down his nose. She scrunched her nose, somehow feeling Takuya's pain on her nose. "No, you're definitely not okay. Your nose looked hella weird and you are having a nosebleed." she said
 
Takuya's eyes widen. "I'm b-b-bleeding?" he stammered. His smile dropping in just a mili second, not bothering to look cool anymore 'oh no. oh damn. oh god. oh no. no.' Takuya, again had his mini heart attack. He hated blood. 
 
she nodded. Sookyung looked restless for a while after hearing the end of recess bell. she always hated being late. She turned her head to Takuya again, and he's about to wipe the blood that is on his nose, but she stopped him. "No, don't touch that" she handed him a tissue pack. "Here you go, for now block your nose with this."
 
Takuya did as she told. "Thanks" he said awkwardly. 'She is soooo super kind. How can i not love this girl?!' Takuya smiled to himself. Thinking that his plan kind of worked after all! He grinned, but when he caught her concern eyes looking at him, Takuya drop the grin out of his face. 
 
She flashed him a smile. The breathtaking one (as Takuya thought. It doesn't count anyway, seeing Takuya's condition. He thought every single of her smile is super breathtaking.) "Don't mention it. Come let's get you cleaned up".
 
Takuya's heart melted, and he on his oxygen. Oh how much he loves her smile. He really wants to get close with her. He really wants to be her friend. More than friend actually. Takuya slightly fan-boyyed and spazzing inside. 'She just SMILED at ME!!!! WHEEEEEE that smile was so beautiful!! I'm super lucky to see her smile!"
 
"Let's go to the infirmary" sookyung said interrupting his thought. he nodded
 
Sookyung went right. Takuya feeling a little bit light-headed because of some blood loss and a smile from Sookyung went the wrong direction. Sookyung looked back, and saw him went the wrong way, she chuckled. She walked quickly to him, before he bumped his head onto a wall.
 
"Hey, hey, wrong way" she said as she tapped his shoulder. "Eh…?" Takuya responded, looking kind of stupid. Sookyung let out a quiet giggle. She grabbed his wrist and then led him to the infirmary. 
 
Takuya shuddered. A simple touch from Sookyung made him dizzy. His heart was beating loudly. He can't take off his eyes from his wrist that is being grabbed by Sookyung's hand. When Takuya was deep in his thought, they arrived at the infirmary. As Sookyung helped him with his nose, she asked him about what happened.
 
"Hey, mind telling me what happened there…?"
 
He froze. He feels so stupid about not preparing for this kind of question. "i… um…" Takuya panicked. 
 
Realizing that he's not comfortable with her question she touched his shoulder "that's okay you don't need to tell me"
 
"NO! it's just. I… um… right now, I don't think i can tell you, yet." he said. 'yeah… good answer. i hope she understands'
 
Sookyung raised one of her eyebrow. "…o…kay? i guess" after she finished helping him, they both stand up. "okay, i'll make us some permit to enter the class. Or do you want to go home?" Takuya grinned to himself. 'She is so thoughtful! I like her so much. oh no scratch that. I love her!!' again Takuya said in his head.
 
"No, that's okay." he shook his head briefly.
 
They both got up from the chair. Takuya swayed, still dizzy because of the blood loss. Sookyung firmly held his hand. Concern, she ask him one more time. "You sure you okay?" she said while staring intently into his eyes. Takuya blushed, madly. Having Sookyung chocolate eyes staring into his eyes was just too much too handle. "Yeah, of course I'm okay. I can handle it. " Takuya said. 
 
She stayed quiet. "I don't think i can believe you Takuya-ssi. I mean your face is totally red, seriously, i'm not gonna lie…" she said to him. Bringing her palm to touch his forehead, checking for any fever. Takuya gulped. 'No, Sookyung, it's not because I'm sick. But the way you stared at me, made me like this' Takuya's breath hitched when Sookyung touch his forehead. After she drew her hand back she stared at him, confused. 
 
"It's okay Sookyung-ssi. I'm totally fine. It's just that this room is so hot. And the air flow is.. um, kind of short." Takuya said, after that he mentally cursed at himself. 'WTF?!!?! The air flow is SHORT?!?!?! Idiot. Idiot. I must've looked super stupid now…"
 
Not founding anything odd from his excuses, Sookyung shrugged. "Okay then let's go. We're late for class." She said as she walked away. Takuya following closely behind. They went for a quick stop at the office to make the permits to enter the class. 
 
They both walked to the class in an awkward silence.  "what's your next class?" Sookyung asked out of the blue. Not because she's curious. Just being polite. 
 
"Eh? oh… it's Biology" he answered
 
"Oh really? Me too! Let's go together then!" she beamed. Feeling kind of happy she got someone to walk with into the class. She doesn't want to get some questioning stares when she went into the classroom alone, better yet, late. 
 
amused, he chuckled. 'how cute' he thought. Takuya smiled at her. unfortunately, not the handsome smile, the derp one. When Sookyung looked at him, she furrowed her eyebrows. "Is something wrong?" she asked
 
Takuya snapped back to reality. "No, nothing's wrong. Why?" he said while he put his hands in his pockets. 
 
"I don't know… you're smiling weirdly that's all…"
 
"Oh… sorry…" Takuya said. She just nodded at him. They walked again in silence. But Takuya wanted to make some move on her, so at least she's comfortable with him. "You know what Sookyung-sii, why don't we just be comfortable with each other? I mean, we're in the same grade anyway. We can just, you know, you can just call me Takuya and all that." 
 
She looked at him with curious look. Takuya gulped 'please don't stare at me like that'. Sookyung stared straight again. "Well, I'm actually fine with it" she said. Takuya did a mini celebration in his head. "I don't really mind if you call me just with my name, but are you okay with it?" Takuya stopped his mini celebration in his head. "I'm okay with what?" he asked. 
 
Sookyung turned his head to look at him. "Well, to call you comfortably. Because I'm the youngest in this batch. Everyone is at least 1 year older than me." she said innocently. 
 
Takuya mentally face-palmed himself. How in the world  can he not remember?! She's the youngest in the batch, and everyone always treats her like a little sister, despite the fact she's a lot more mature than girls her age. That's what makes him forgot she's the youngest. Sookyung is at least one year and a half younger than him, she must be uncomfortable calling him just with his name, she's one polite kid anyway. If Takuya is not wrong, she skipped 5th grade (Don't ask how he knows…). 
 
Takuya made up his mind. "Oh right… I forgot you're the youngest… The batch's maknae."  Sookyung nodded. "I don't really mind i think. Or do you want to call me oppa instead?" Takuya flipped. He did not just ask her that. How shameless… he pinched his side, doing a silent torture for his stupid mind and stupid mouth for not thinking before talking. Sookyung, not minding it shrugged again. "Okay then. Takuya-oppa it is." she said calmly. 
 
Takuya's jaw dropped. Did. That. Just. Happened? Sookyung just called him 'Takuya-oppa.' Takuya did a little dance when Sookyung is not looking. Feeling actually proud for being shameless. He can't hold his stupid grin that is creeping up on his cheeks. 
 
"Please don't look at me like that" Sookyung said after he saw the look on his face. Takuya looked at her, now with a rather decent smile. "I'm just happy, you called me oppa. "after that he let out an excited squeal. Sookyung chuckled at him. "Why would you be happy when I call you that? You got 10 dozens of girls calling you oppa from morning until the school ends.
 
Takuya looked at her again. "Naaah… they are all different from you. About half of them is older than me, and being called oppa from girls that are older than me creeps me out. BUT you, are definitely younger." He excused, lame… Sookyung give him a look. "Still, half of them is younger than you." she retorted back. Takuya nodded eagerly before continuing. "I actually got 1 member of the student body to call me oppa. Now that's what makes it awesome!" he said confidently. Sookyung unknowingly nodded. The only guy she calls oppa is Hyunwoo. Suddenly her cheeks turned red, thinking about Hyunwoo always makes her shy. 
 
She walked faster into the class. When both arrived, Takuya entered the class first, with Sookyung following closely behind. Sookyung gave the teacher the permit she got, before returning to her seat. Sookyung walked past Takuya, and when he met her eyes, she gave him her signature smile, the super pretty one. That single smile got him blanking until the end of the class.