Plan

It's Called Love

 

Her name is Sookyung. Choi Sookyung to be exact. Ordinary, not that pretty, not that skinny, just ordinary. Yet, she's very kind hearted. She always puts others happiness before her's. Well, maybe... that's what makes Terada Takuya attracted to her. Takuya, this Japanesse young man who is also ordinary. Or at least that's what he feels he is like. To tell you the truth, not really. With his height and his extreme good looks, he is hard not to notice. Which is also means, he is far from being ordinary. Moreover with his 5 friends. Not to mention also extremly good looking. 

 

All 6 of them is the kingka of the school. Kingka also means, super popular, have always had crowds of fangirl trailing them, and the one every guys in the school's jealous of. Good thing they're nice though. Not the cocky ones. Just like any other groups, they called themselves with fancy names. This group called themselves Cross Gene. Fancy name huh? There are 3 koreans which is Shin Wonho, Yeongseok, and Sangmin. 2 Chinesse Casper and J.G. The only Japanesse is Takuya.

 

Back to Sookyung~ Sookyung is a part of the student body. She's pretty smart despite how she looks. She's very kind to anybody. She's a person who study well, and also plays well. She's pretty much the same like any other girls. She has a crush on somebody. No one knows about it except for her Best Friend, Jung Jungah. Jungah is very socialable. She has connections with almost everyone in the school. 

 

Oh yeah~ we're going to talk more about Sookyung's crush. Well in my perspective, others might already guessed that Sookyung's crush is Takuya. Wrong. Her crush is, just somebody in the class. Might I also wanted you guys to know that Jungah, Takuya, and Sangmin is in her class. Her crush is just nobody. Or nowadays people calls them Wallflower.

 

This guy, is Lee Hyunwoo. Also known as "The one who sits by the window alone" by the others. He used to be very socialable actually. But because of some reasons, he stopped making friends. Ever since then, Sookyung always accompanied him. She can't stand to see her classmate forever alone like that, so she approached him and eventually they both become close friends.

 

Sookyung tends to hang out with Jungah. But ever since Sangmin laid his eyes on Jungah, she'd been "kidnapped" a few times by him. Sookyung doesn't really mind, because she always have had other friends to hang out with. But lately it is always been Hyunwoo. She realized what a nice person Hyunwoo are, she likes it how he's always smiling brightly at her. She likes the friendly aura around him that makes her very comfortable to be around him.

 

Hyunwoo doesn't mind either. The fact that he actually likes, em no, loves her company is true. In his eyes, Sookyung is just adorable. He loves the way she always tries to talk to him. Although he doesn't want to be pitied, he loves her concern about him. Hyunwoo never thought he'd fell for this girl. On his level right now, having Sookyung is just impossible. For Hyunwoo, she is still out of his league. Being older, he always plays the good "oppa". He never knows or even known that them both have always had the same feeling.

 

But Hyunwoo also had another reason. He can't snatch the girl when there's a kingka who've been laying his eyes on her for the past 2 years right? Sookyung has started becoming friend with him since year two. Almost the same time when Takuya is practically head over heels for Sookyung. Until now, the senior year, Takuya still have the same feelings.

 

Meanwhile Hyunwoo and Sookyung grew closer and closer, Takuya can't help to feel insecure. He's watching Hyunwoo and Sookyung everytime they're together. He can't help to feel jealous and angry. He's fuming everytime Hyunwoo and Sookyung made accidential skinship. Every single days, all he can think about is "Why can't she like me?! Why can't I be Hyunwoo?!"

 

Takuya is frustated and pretty much devastated. Until one day, a plan came up to his head.

 

Takuya's POV

For about the hundreth time, I glanced to the window, again. There she is, sitting with Hyunwoo. Looks like they're having a blast eh? What the hell are they talking about?! Why are they giggling?

Ugh what the hell Takuya, calm your farm! Who are you to be jealous? It's not like she's yours anyway...

But I always wanted to make her mine...

HHH... is there actually something wrong with me? She doesn't like the way I smell or something? Hey, I'm just being myself okay? She never actually paid me any attention...

God why can't she like me? Oh how I wish I was Hyunwoo right now... Sookyung cares for him so much huh? How nice of her. Because he doesn't have any friends right now, she's willing to accompany him. I wish she cares for me too...

.

.

.

Wait... no friends? Should I... YES! Oh Takuya you are such a genius! 

I smirked as I planned something in my head. I'm not sure about this plan is going to be successful or not. But let's just hope for the be-

 

"Terada Takuya! Are you paying any attention?" Said the teacher

*Kuso - * I cursed " Yes, I'm paying attention!"

"It's that so? Hm... well then mind to explain how to finish this problem?" He said to me. He pointed his finger to one of the problems.

I glanced around the classroom "Umm... It's... uhh" I can feel everyone's attention on me. Of course, that includes Sookyung. HOW GREAT CAN THAT BE?!

The teacher sighed. "Please pay attention next time Takuya. I'm keeping my eyes on you."

"Yes sir..." I said as I looked to the ground, embarrased.

For the love of god, I just embarrased myself in front of her! NOOO!!!!!!! anyway, Let's just think about the plan...

.

.

.

BRIIINGGG~~~!!!!

YES! That's the bell. Hurraay recess time! I need Cross Gene for my plan~!

 

END OF TAKUYA'S POV

 

Takuya, dragging Sangmin away from Jungah, skipped to the cafetaria. He sat with Cross Gene members and then started to talk about his plan.

"Guys! Can you help me with something?" he asked cutely

Casper turned to him "what is it?"

"You guys knew that I like Sookyung right?" he said rather excitedly

"yeah, yeah we know" J.G said

"YEP! It's because she's very n-"

"Can't you just go straight to the point?" Yongseok cut him off, annoyed.

He cursed under his breath. " Fine. The thing is... I want you guys to act..." he continued

Shin who've been rather quiet smiled brightly " I think i'm pretty good at that!"

"Act? Seriously?" Sangmin mocked him. He's still pretty annoyed about Takuya who dragged him away from Jungah.

Takuya ignored him, and then he leaned closer to give out about the details. His friends leaned in also, as he whispered something to them. Some of them nodded, some confused, and Sangmin pretty much laughing his head off.

"Did you think she'll believe it? How stupid" Sangmin said between his breaths

"Are you sure about this?" J.G asked, not really sure to belief his hyung or not

"Hell yeah I'm sure!"

 

 

 

 

 

 


HH.... I aren't I? I'll edit it later... Rather short i think...?