Final

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Ahh…Hyung!! This place of yours is really big and comfortable!! Anyway you’re really genius to build such as interesting vacation house, these interior designs are superb..“ The overexcited maknae continue to blabbering nonstop the moment we step into this house. Yeah, it’s the vacation house that I built for my parents, named “DOLCE VITA”..It’s all over the news already though I didn’t plan to make such a big commotion..

“ Well I’m not called Kwon Jiyong for nothing..” I smirked at him as I placing some of the decorations that I brought earlier in my very own private room..Guess you guys knew it already. Yes, the CRAYON room.

“ Don’t forget that I’m also part of those interior design, Son “ Umma came in as she brings some snacks for us.

“ Yeah this beautiful woman beside me claims the most merit. Thank you Umma “ I said as I trying to give her a kiss on the cheek.

“ Okay okay, Son..Umma was just kidding..Anyway, you kids just finished your activities from overseas, so let’s just try to relax here and enjoy the snacks okay? “

“ YES MADAM!!! “

“ Aigoo yah..You kids chinjia..” Umma chuckled and left the room.

Yeah, we decided to come here to take some rest after we finished our overseas activities.. While enjoying the scenery outside the veranda, I felt something cold against my skin.

“ Mwoh ya!! “

“ Chinjia,  I was kindhearted to offer you some drink..You’ve been spacing out that you didn’t even notice me..” It was Youngbae.

“ Ah I don’t feel like having beer now..Just give m--“

“ I know, I know..That’s why I don’t offer you that..You don’t even take a look at what I brought..Here, I’m sure it’ll cheer you up..” He said as he patted my shoulder. Youngbae indeed is my best buddy..Guess he brought me what? Energy drink, VITA 500..

A smile crept on my face as I stare at the bottle..Puzzled? Okay, give you a hint..Who WAS the endorser of this energy drink’s brand?  Let’s just take it that you all knew the answer already..So now, whose picture it belongs to? Alright, here is another hint, “DEER”..It’s very obvious right? Yeah it’s her..So what?? You guys are really dense already if you still don’t get me.

“ Hyung, what are you doing alone there, come inside..Let’s listen to our YG Appa’s fatherly comments for those young auditioners..I’m gonna imitate and show it to everyone once we meet them,HAHA..

I join them and watch the show together, however my face immediately turned sour when the next show come up..It’s the interview and photoshoot of the very famous outing clothes brand, “EIDER”..There she is, posing so close and intimately with that guy, her endorsement’s partner, Lee Minho..Well maybe their way of posing is normal to everyone but not to me..Well it has been a habit of mine already everytime I see her interactions with other guy, not to mention those SPAO, EIDER ads and posters on the roads and shops..Well at least she doesn’t endorse SPAO anymore..

“ Aishh Hyung!! I wanna watch the other show..Give me the remote..” Maknae seemed to know me very well just by looking at my facial expression.

“ Aishh shut up..It reported that Lee Minho also participate in designing those outfits..I wanna watch it..”Top hyung has always being sensitive when it comes to Lee Minho,he always see him as his rival..

“ Yah this hyung really have lived up to his reputation as BINGU!! Here give it to me!! “

“ Yah what did you just said you brat? Don’t snatch my remote!! “

“ Ahhh hyung!! Just give it to me already!! “

“ Guys, it’s alright..I’ll be out for a moment..” I said as I leave the room..

“ This is all your fault Hyung!! “

“ You really bingu, Hyung!! “

I heard the two maknaes complaining to Top hyung as I close the door..

“What? Just what’s wrong with you all? I just wanna catch the show..Youngbae, what happen with those kids?”

“ Haihhh..Daesung’s right..You really bingu, Top hyung..”

“ Mwoh you too?? “ I heard Top hyung’s groan..I can’t help but to chuckle, but then immediately feeling down again as I remembered that incident..It’s been 2 months already..I did try to find the chance to explain to her, I even asked for Kangin Hyung’s help but it’s useless..

 

Flashback

On that day, we were partying in a club after we finished our concerts..Everyone were having fun..We danced, we drank..As usual, I got hyper and danced crazily with some women..Then Hyun Suk hyung asked me to get Teddy Hyung, which has been missing for more than 1 hour already..

 “ Aaaah oppa,oppaaaa....” Finally I found Teddy hyung..He was making out with a woman in the restroom..

“ Hyung!! “

“ Ji!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter