Kajima...

Kajima ( Don't Go )

 

Hi everyone, finally got this up ~ enjoy :)

Thanks to jyjhomin5,anylia,aprisianitamax,chachii,arin0200,alemoon,rilakumaA & AnnieHime for subscribing.

 

 

"Will you be able to see me from there? Are you lonely there without me? asked Jaejoong silently into the night sky.

Tears rolling down his cheeks as he remembers the one he love most.

He never wanted him to leave but he must go. Leaving Jaejoong alone in this world to face the pain and sadness.

 

(A year ago)

 

"Chagiya! Hurry up, are you done in the kitchen? The show will be starting soon. Come and join me in the living room." shouted Yoochun.

Jaejoong quickly washed all the dirty dishes, wiped the dining table and went up to the living room. As he reached the living room, He saw Yoochun sitting cross-legged on the sofa waiting for him.

Yoochun heard the footsteps and he knew his Chagiya is here. Yoochun smiled sweetly and slowly pulled Jaejoong down onto his lap. Yoochun gave him a peck on the cheek and cuddled him.

In his mind he was planning later after the tv show, He would take Jaejoong to the balcony where he had a surprise ready for him. He had a bought a pair of ring for their second year anniversary together. He loved Jaejoong so much and He will do anything to make him happy.

 

So lost in his thoughts that he suddenly heard Jaejoong saying "Enough with the mushy stuffs. Let's watch the show now or we'll have to wait till next week for a repeat telecast. Dong Bang Shin Ki are the top performers and it's not easy to watch them live on local tv broadcast." Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with a pout. Yoochun laughed at Jaejoong's expression and cuddled hin even closer to him.

He knew Jaejoong was a big fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki especially the vocalist 'HERO'. Jaejoong will never missed 'HERO's performance. Yoochun relaxed himself on the sofa and let Jaejoong snuggled against him while watching the show.

 

After 3hours later, the show ended and Yoochun looked at the clock. It showed 11pm and it's quite late as Yoochun need to go work early tomorrow.

He was about to talk when he heard a small snore coming from his Chagiya. Jaejoong has fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled as he saw Jaejoong's angelic face while he's asleep.

"I wished I can be with you forever like this but I have a feeling I would leave you soon. No matter where i go, I will come back one day and you will know it is me standing in front of you. Don't cry if I leave because it would hurt me more. I will never say our love ends here because I will hang on as long as you love me." thought Yoochun to himself.

Without realising, tears was rolling down his cheeks. He wiped it away and carried Jaejoong up into his bedroom. He placed Jaejoong onto the bed and tucked him to sleep. He went to the dressing table and wrote a note for Jaejoong "Chagiya, I'm leaving now. If I never come back, don't cry. If i ever came back as someone else, You will know it is me. Love you always, Yoochun."

Once he was done, Yoochun went down and heads for the balcony to take the ring. He placed the ring on the table top and walk to the door. He turn and gave a last look around the house. He sighed with a heavy heart and heads for his car to drive home.

 

Jaejoong looked into the night remembering the last thing that happened which took his beloved away. He received a call from the hospital saying that Yoochun was involved in an accident and suffering from major injuries.

He panicked and tears starts to fall. He grabbed his car keys from the bedside table and rushed to the hospital but when he arrived, everything was too late. Yoochun had left him forever.

Jaejoong drop down onto the floor and unable to do anything but cry. He was left behind to endure this pain and lost. How was he going to survive. As he was crying, in one of the ward a patient was fighting for his life.

His heart was failing and he wouldn't live long. He heard sad cries coming from the corridor and said "Don't cry Chagiya. I will be with you soon." After he said that, he heard nurses telling him that he will have a heart operation now as his heart donor had appeared. He gave a smile and lapse into a coma.

 

6 months later after Yoochun's death, Jaejoong was still recovering from the loss. No matter where he walks to in the house, he always saw Yoochun's smiling face.

Every part in this house has Yoochun's touch and memories. Jaejoong walks to the table top by the door where he saw the pair of rings. He never remember buying this rings before. He took a closer look and saw a carving inside saying 'Chagiya'.

He knew instantly that Yoochun had bought it before. He took the ring up into his bedroom. He went to the dressing table to find a necklace to put the ring in so he can wears it with him always. While searching for the necklace, he noticed a piece of paper which was hidded partly on the floor. He took the paper and read what was written on it. He fell down on the floor and started crying again. Will he ever get to live as before again.

 

Changmin was recovering very well after the heart transplant 6 months ago. He have no memories of what happened before he slipped into a coma but he remembers the sad cries coming from the corridor.

He knew his Hyung Yoochun had died because he have Yoochun's heart now. Yoochun had agree to donate his heart to Changmin should anything happened to him.

On the night of the accident, Yoochun was driving home when he received call from the hospital saying that Changmin's condition worsens. In his hurry to get to Changmin, he crashed heads on with an oil truck. His car exploded and he suffers major injuries. Changmin knew that his hyung had a lover but he was never introduced to him.

Changmin suddenly remembers a voice saying that "Don't cry Chagiya, I'll be with you soon. He never realised that he was the one saying it. Suddenly, a nurse approached him and said that he could go home tomorrow. He was happy that he finally could be discharged.

 

The day for his discharged came and he was happily getting ready to leave.

As he was packing his things, he feels his heart beating and suddenly he heard "I wished I can be with you forever like this but I have a feeling I would leave you soon. No matter where i go, I will come back one day and you will know it is me standing in front of you. Don't cry if I leave because it would hurt me more. I will never say our love ends here because I will hang on as long as you love me." He looked around his ward to hear from where the sound coming from but it sounded as if he himself is saying it.

He shook his head, finished packing and heads to his home. As he was sitting inside the cab, flashes of a guy with an angelic face came into his mind. The smile on his face, the laughter feels familiar to Changmin.

Suddenly he heard the sad cries again and the image of the guy crying sadly. He asked the cab driver to drive to this address instead of his home. When he arrived, he got off the cab and started smilling.

He just said "Chagiya, I'm home." He went up to the door and knocked. Jaejoong was in the kitchen preparing his lunch when he heard the door being knocked. He quickly went to the door but as he was approaching the door, he felt that it was Yoochun at the door returning home to him. He felt that all his sadness gone and opened the door.

He saw this stranger's face but he was smiling and said "Even if I came back as someone else, You will know it is me because our love never ends." Jaejoong cries happy tears and hugged Changmin. Changmin knows that what he was feeling was the love his hyung had for Jaejoong . He silently said to himself "Hyung, Don't go. Come back please and let me feel the way to love Jaejoong more so that he will always be our beloved."

 

The love between them was so strong even death can't separate it. Love was meant to be beautiful but depends on how you see it.