Back to Korea

What Is Love

JinAe woke up in the plane, a few minutes before it landed in Seoul, South Korea. It's been two years since she had left for America to study there in high school. And after two years, JinAe came back for her first year in college. 

The plane landed, and she waited for further instructions, "Please exit the plane carefully. Thank you for choosing Air Korea. We hope you enjoy your stay." With that, JinAe got up and exited the plane. She got her luggage and looked around, looking for the one person she's been looking forward to seeing. She missed her home, her mother, and---

"JINAE!" her older brother, Jongdae. A wide smile stretched across her face. She had longed to see her loving brother for two years. And there he was, just a few feet away from her. JinAe didn't want to wait. She ran towards Jongdae and he easily caught her in his arms, lifting her off the ground and spinning around. "Oppa! Oh, oppa I miss you so much!" She hugged his neck tightly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Jongdae smiled and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too, Jinnie." He let go of her and looked at her face. He chuckled, "Why are you crying? I thought you missed me! Do you want oppa to leave?" JinAe's eyes widened as she shook her head frantically. She quickly hugged him. "No, it's just. I missed you so much oppa!" 

Jongdae just chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I missed you too kiddo. Welcome back." He looked at her and smiled. "Woah! Looks like my baby sister has grown up and changed!" JinAe just blinked at him. "How?"

"Well for one thing, you are taller than I remembered. Your hair has grown longer and you dyed it brown. And," he smiled and kissed his sister's cheek. "My baby sister is certainly prettier!" JinAe pinked and smiled. "Oppa is much more handsome too!" Jongdae smiled at her. "You always say the sweetest things. Aigoo! Now come on, we have to drive to Seoul University and I have to show you around before classes start tomorrow. Also, you will be staying at my dorm. Just like before!" 

JinAe just nodded and smiled. She was elated to be back in Korea. To be back with her brother. Jongdae grabbed two of JinAe's bigger luggage bags, while JinAe handled her purse and her two smaller luggage bags. 

Jongdae stopped walking and JinAe wondered why. She looked ahead, and she saw a blue Honda Pilot.

Her eyes widened and she looked at her brother. "You drive oppa?" He nodded and beamed. "How do you think I got here?" JinAe thought for a moment, "You could have taken the bus or train!" Jongdae smiled, "Ah, my sister still got her brains, I see."

He loaded the trunk with her luggage bags and got in the car. He looked at JinAe who was looking back at him with her big eyes. "Kaja?" JinAe nodded, "Let's go!"

______________________________________

"So, this is our dorm! Um, it's kind of messy. I woke up really late today." He unlocked the front door and JinAe's eyes widened. The dorm was huge! There were two beds: one on the bottom, and one upstairs.

Unexpectedly, the dorm was cleaner than she imagined. She didn't know why Chen told her it was messy. But it was the opposite of messy. Books were neatly put away on the shelves. Dirty clothes were in the hamper while the clean clothes were tucked in the drawers or hung in the closet. 

The trash was in the garbage bin. The only messy thing was really Jongdae's bed. The blankets were all over the place, and one of the pillows was on the floor. Aside from that, the dorm was amazing.

"Wahhh, oppa! Am I really staying here?" Jongdae just nodded and chuckled, seeing how excited his little sister was.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I haven't really had alot of time since the end of the semester was coming up and I had to study for tests. Again, sorry and I hope you like this crappy update. OTL