Eli Chapter 4

Unworldly Link

                Eli sat at the table with some cereal and Kiseop sat across from him. “Soo… Tell me what happened!” Eli laughed and ate some of his cereal. “I dreamed about her again.” Kiseop was stunned. “That’s three nights in a row now?!” Eli nodded and ate more cereal. “We remember everything from the past dreams too.” He nodded. “That’s weird. So how come you are so smiley this morning.”

                Eli smirked. “I took your advice.” Kiseop laughed. “You are so happy because of a dream?” Eli laughed “Saying it that way makes me sound like a ert!” Kiseop nodded. “Yes.” He got up and walked away. Eli shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his breakfast.

                Suddenly Dongho came running into the kitchen with Kiseop following. “She appeared again!!!! And you had with her!!!”  Soohyun and Hoon heard that from the living room and came into the kitchen. Eli started choking on his cereal and Kiseop was laughing really hard.  Soohyun and Hoon were staring at Eli, shocked. Kevin came out of the shower and into the kitchen and stumbled upon the scene of Kiseop laughing, trying to help a choking Eli and a stunned Dongho, Soohyun and Hoon.

                Kevin stared at them all “Umm… What’s going on?” Hoon turned to him and glared. “Dongho just accused Eli of having with someone!” Kevin was very confused. Eli was able to breathe again. “DONGHO!!! SHE IS A DREAM!! NOT REAL!!!” Everyone sighed. Hoon smacked Dongho up side the head and Soohyun just shook his head. Kevin started laughing along with Kiseop.

                Eli sighed and caught his breath. “Seriously… You want to die!” He said as he reached out and grabbed Dongho and shook him slightly. Dongho pulled up a chair. “Hyung, how can you dream about a girl for three nights in a row! I want to do that!” Eli shrugged his shoulders. “It just happens. It’s really weird. It’s a dream but she acts like she has an awake life too.” Kevin smiled. “That’s cute. Your brain is giving you a girlfriend.” Dongho nodded. Kiseop sat down as well. “I wonder why your brain made her a foreigner though…” Eli shrugged again and continued eating his cereal.

                Soohyun suddenly yelled into the kitchen. “Hurry up you guys! We have to go get our concepts prepared for Japan. We are going to the stylist today.” Kevin yelled back. “Our appointments are this after noon! We have a few hours.” They heard Soohyun and Hoon checking their schedules in their phones. Hoon suddenly yelled “Never mind!”

                They spent the whole morning just lying around the living room. Around 2, it was time for them to go to their appointments. They got skin treatments and their hair trimmed. They put the color pigments back into Eli’s bleached hair and it was now a brownish blonde. They stylist told him that tomorrow once they get to japan, they will dye it more brown.

                Dongho had the chair next to Eli. “Hyung, what did she look like?” Eli raised his eye brow at the younger boy. “What?” Eli didn’t want to tell him how she looked when she was . Especially since she was created by his brain. Dongho laughed. “What was she wearing? Lingerie? A robe?” Eli laughed.  “Nothing like that. She had a short pajama shorts with monsters on them and a tank top that said rawr on it and had a dinosaur next to it.” Dongho laughed. “That’s y?” Eli nodded. “I could see a lot of skin but everything was still covered. Plus it was cute.”

                The younger boy nodded. “I see. y in an innocent way.” Eli laughed. Dongho was a really odd child. Dongho suddenly turned to him, excited. “Hyung! Why don’t you date her!” Eli looked at him like he was an idiot. “What?” Dongho clapped his hands together. “It’s perfect! No one can take pictures of your dreams and it can’t cause a scandal.” Eli laughed. He sometimes couldn’t believe the things that came out of Dongho’s mouth.

                Around 4 in the afternoon, they were leaving to go pack for Japan. Eli suddenly started thinking about what Dongho had said and decided that it was insane logic, but it did have some logic behind it. He decided to take a selca in the van. He had a pair of glasses frames on and winked while making a ‘grr’ face. He posted it to twitter saying “rawr ~” Dongho saw it and laughed. “Are you referencing your dream girl?” Eli laughed but didn’t answer. He wasn’t going to admit to Dongho that his weird thoughts have started making sense to him.

                Back at the Dorm, Eli was packing everything he needed for Japan. After a couple hours, He was staring at his hair in the mirror, wondering if she would like it. Then he remembered that she was his dream, so of course she would like it. He set out the clothes he would wear to the airport tomorrow and changed into the clothes he was planning to sleep in, a t-shirt and sweat pants.

                He went back to the living room and lazed around. Soon Dongho and Kiseop had joined him. Suddenly Kiseop turned to look at Eli. “You said that your dream acts like she has an awake life right?” Eli nodded. Dongho grinned when he figured out where Kiseop was going with this. “Why don’t you ask her questions and see if she says things that you wouldn’t expect her too?” Eli nodded. Dongho grabbed Kiseop and grinned “What if she really is real!!”

                Kiseop looked shocked but then grinned. Eli sighed. “It is impossible for her to be real. My mind made her up.” Dongho nodded and smirked at him. “If she was real, would you date her?” Eli nodded. “Of course, I made her up. She must be perfect for me or else why would my mind put her in my dreams over and over?” The two boys nodded and stood up. “Well, like I said earlier. Dating someone through dreams would be perfect for an idol.” Kiseop thought for a moment and nodded in agreement.

                Eli sighed. These two were more interested by his dream girl then he was, but he did get to actually experience the dreams. Soon the rest of the members were in the living room and they were all watching TV.

                Around 10, Eli decided to go to bed. He was curious about if he would dream about her again. He really hoped that he would. He climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep.

                He was suddenly in a dark room with vertical lights on the wall. He knew this was not the DoraDora set. He looked around and saw a door. He opened it and knew instantly that he was in the Tick Tack set. “You are less blonde.” Eli turned and saw Jade sitting on the cement pillar and smiled. “I am. I will be dying it more brown tomorrow for our Japanese promotions.” He looked around and pointed to the other door. “I’m assuming the giant clock room is in there?” She smiled at him and nodded.

                He walked up to her and smiled. “You are taller then me up there.” She laughed and grinned as she patted him on the head. “Shorty.” They both laughed. “So what is with UKISS sets and having a lack of usable furniture?” Eli shrugged. “Maybe tomorrow we will be at 0330 or a shared dream?” She laughed. He also wished that they would be able to be in sets that were functional.

                Eli picked her up off of the pillar and moved her over to the wire bed frame with out a mattress on it and set her down. “Now we can sit next to each other.” Jade looked down at the wire frame under them. “Honestly, the cement pillar was more comfortable.” Eli laughed as he sat down and a wire stabbed him in the hand, leaving a scratch.  He nodded and stood up and sat on the wooden crate he sat on in the video. Jade smiled and sat on the floor in front of him, facing him.

                Eli leaned forward on his knees and bent down so that he was at her eye level. “You ran away last night. You didn’t even get dressed first.” Jade laughed and covered . “I’m sorry. I had to wake up for work.” Eli leaned back and smirked at her. She was talking about having a waking life again. “That’s a likely story.” She scooted closer so that she was in between his legs and leaned on one of them, looking up at him. He knew that she looked cute, but he didn’t expect her to act cute like this.

                He smiled and looked at her curious. “You were about to say something before you disappeared.” She nodded. “I was going to say that I wished you were the real Eli.” He nodded. He knew that he was the real Eli, he didn’t know if she really existed though. “I am the real Eli.” She laughed again. She wrapped her arms lightly around his thigh and rested her chin on it. “I wish I lived in Korea, but I am stuck in America.” Eli nodded. So she was American.

                He rested his hand on her head. He now wasn’t so sure that Dongho and Kiseop were idiots. He knew she wasn’t real but dating someone in a dream would be very convenient. “So what did you do today?” he asked curiously. He wanted to know more about what his mind had given her for a waking life. She laughed. “Well I worked all day and then practiced for the show tomorrow until like 4 in the morning.” He smiled. “So what songs will you perform to?” She started counting on her fingers. “We have a seven song set right now. Me and Lizzie open up with Oppa, Oppa. Then Elle, Kiwi and Shelby dance to Hello by SHINee. Then all five of us dance to Kara’s Mister. There is a break and we come back with Block B’s Nalina, Teen Top’s Supa Luv, B1A4’s Baby Good Night and we close up with SHINee’s Sherlock. We are still learning a bunch of other songs and solo dances.” Eli pouted. “Are you going to add some UKISS into that set someday?”

                She smiled up at him. “We are learning DoraDora and will add that as soon as we get better.” He smiled again. He didn’t know that his brain was smart enough to even think up her friends. Granted, one of them was called Kiwi. He decided that he liked his dreams a lot more the past couple days, even with the random disappearing.

                Eli suddenly stretched “My back hurts.” He stood up and sat on the floor against the wall and motioned for her to come and sit next to him. She sat with her back against the wall as well and he put his arm around her and pulled her against him. She rested her head against his shoulder. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “I wish this really existed. Idol’s don’t get to date easily. Dating in your dreams would be perfect. No one could take pictures and it’s private between just the two of us.”

                She blushed and looked at him, shocked. “Da… Dating??!” Eli laughed and nodded. “Well that’s what it feels like. We keep meeting every night and we can remember everything that happened before hand. I could consider myself dating you, even if I’m not sure you really exist.” He was entertained that his dream girl was getting embarrassed. He looked down at her and smiled.

                “That is, if you would date me. I would feel kind of dumb if the girl in my dreams even turned me down.” She shook her head frantically. “I would date you! Even if you aren’t the real Eli.” He grinned at her and decided he went insane. He had just asked out his dream. “This is crazy!” She laughed and nodded. He kissed her on the forehead and suddenly he was being shaken.

                He opened his eyes and Soohyun was shaking him. “Get up! We have to go to the airport!” Eli sat up and rubbed his head. He noticed that his hand had a scratch in the same spot he got it in the dream. He once again, decided he was insane.