Found

Strawberry Lips

Taemin walked into the school building quietly, wearing his baggy clothing once again with his eyes hidden behind his thick-rimmed glasses and his hair a little messy. He shifted his brown messenger bag on his shoulder and looked around at the passing students, searching for the person with the hair and lips from his memory, as well as looking for Minho to see if it was really him that he had lost his ity to. He was positive that Minho wouldn't notice him as usual but he hoped that he might be able to recognize him. He found Minho in their classroom and looked at his hair and lips. He blinked as his eyes widened, recognizing the hair from his memory of the night before. He glanced down at his lips and he blushed deeply when his eyes formed the image of his lips and matched them to the perfect strawberry lips from his memory.

Minho glanced up at the male that had just walked into the classroom, recognizing him as the weird kid who was always quiet and sat in the front, answering every question. He blinked when the boy turned his head away and quickly walked to his seat. Minho frowned and watched him quietly. The male looked an awful lot like the boy from the party last night, but he was quite positive that it wasn't him. After all, Choi Minho didn't sleep with the nerdy kid in his class. He was too cool for that and the nerd wasn't cute enough to be the boy from the party. He was frustrated that he couldn't find the boy though and was tempted to see if nerd boy was him or not. Who could tell with those ridiculous glasses and baggy clothes though?

--

The week had passed without Minho figuring out that his mystery boy was Taemin and Minho was starting to get frustrated that he couldn't find him. He had been tempted many times to ask his friends who he was, but remembered that he wasn't allowed to ask them who he was according to the boy's conditions. He had thought that it would be easy to find him after knowing that they were in the same class, but he couldn't tell who it was, although Nerd Boy Taemin and Kai were the top two contenders at the moment.

Minho was sure that it was either Taemin or Kai but couldn't tell since they were both nearly identical in looks and he was a bit fuzzy on the color of hair that his mystery boy had. He couldn't be sure until he got a good look at Taemin's face, but didnd't want to just go up and aske Taemin if he could look at his face without his glasses. He let the next week pass by, waiting for a moment when he could see Taemin's face, getting more and more frustrated with each passing day.

Taemin grew more depressed with each day that passed without Minho figuring it out. Key and Jonghyun begged Taemin to just tell Minho that it was him, but Taemin refused as he remembered his conditions. Minho had to figure it out himself without help. He noticed that Minho kept hanging around Kai more and more. He knew that he and Kai looked almost identical to each other and almost broke down into tears every time he'd see them with each other. 

--

Another two weeks passed and Minho continued his search, thinking that it was Kai more and more. He wasn't positive yet, feeling that Kai was missing something that his mystery boy had.

--

Taemin pulled his lunch box from his backpack and set it on his desk to eat. He looked into his backpack for his chopsticks and turned back to his desk and blinked, not finding his lunch on his table anymore. He glanced up and sawChanyeol and his three friends: Tao, Shindong, and Kyuhyun, standing in front of him. "Please give me my lunch back," he said quietly. 

"I don't know, it looks pretty good and I didn't bring a lunch today," Chanyeol said with a cold smirk.

Taemin frowned and stood up, reaching for his lunch. "That's your own fault then. Don't take my lunch just because you forgot yours," he snapped. Chanyeol glared and pushed Taemin backwards, causing him to fall into the desks behind him. Taemin winced as he fell to the ground, his glasses being knocked off in the process. He searched for his glasses, only to hear them be crushed by one of the bullies, his eyes widening. "I needed those," he said quietly, looking down with unfocused eyes. All he could see at the moment was blurred figures. He silently hoped that he had brought his contacts or spare glasses with him. If not, he was going to be blind for the rest of the day.

"Who cares? You're just a lowly nerd anyways," Chanyeol said. "And your lunches are always the best to take when I don't have my own," he added, smirking as he walked away from Taemin. Taemin sighed as he heard Chanyeol and his friends walk away, leaving him on the ground without a way to see. Minho noticed him and stood up from his chair, walking over to him. 

"Are you alright?" he asked as he knelt down in front of him. Taemin shook his head lightly. 

"I can't see, they broke my glasses. Can you look in my bag to see if my spare glasses or contacts are there?" he asked softly, not realizing that it was Minho he was talking to. 

"Of course," he said as he turned to Taemin's bag and found his spare glasses. He turned back to Taemin to hand him his glasses and nearly dropped them in surprise. "You're my mystery boy," he mumbled. Taemin blinked and glanced up at Minho's blurry form. 

"Mystery boy?" he asked, his head tilting to the side slightly.

"Yeah, from the party at Jonghyun's house last week," he said. "You were really frustating me, you know? Why wouldn't you tell me your name?" he asked, handing Taemin his glasses finally. 

Taemin slipped his glasses on and blinked up at Minho. "Eh?! Minho!?" he exclaimed, surprised that it was Minho who had helped him. He blushed deeply and looked down queitly. "I was sure that you wouldn't like me if you knew that I was just Nerd Boy," he said quietly. Minho frowned and tilted Taemin's head up.

"I like you, even if you are Nerd Boy. You are my angel," he said with a light smile that caused Taemin to blush deeper.

"I'm not an angel," he said quietly. "If I am, then I'm a fallen angel, cast out for not being good enough," he said quietly, looking down.

"You are my fallen angel then. However I think they cast you out for being too perfect," Minho said, cupping Taemin's cheek gently as he smiled softly and sincerly. "Would you like to go on a proper date tomorrow and possibly be my boyfriend?" Minho asked, a light blush appearing. Taemin blushed even more, if possible, and nodded once. He gasped in surprise and smiled when he felt Minho press his lips to his own, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck. Key, who had been sitting in the back of the classroom with Jonghyun smiled happily when he saw the two.

Jonghyun smiled as well when Key directed his attention to the two of them. "Took the idiot long enough to find him. I swear, Taemin was getting depressed thinking that Minho wouldn't ever figure out it was him," Key said, Jonghyun nodding in agreement.

"I was tempted to just tell the fool that it was Taemin, but Taemin insisted that we couldn't tell Minho," Jonghyun said as he watched the two talk, taking Key's hand into his own. 

 

A/N: I don't hate Chanyeol, Shindong, Tao or Kyuhyun. I love them in fact, but their names, just happened to be the first that popped into my head to use for the bullies. I hope you like it, I know its short, but I thought it was a cute way to end the chapter and story. What do you think?