Prologue

One More Chance...

 

Eunhyuk undressed his wind jacket and unbuckled his grey vest as he sat down on his bed in his room. He touched the soft white linen of bed sheets, the lace pillow case that she chosed specially for their room and the brown furniture that were her favourite.

 

He never felt this lonely and tired after a whole day of work, never this bad in his life. Stepping up as the CEO of his late father’s company was in itself a huge duty, but it never felt this burdensome, not when she was around, when he still had her.

 

“Oppa! Why? why why why?!Why did you do that?!” Eunhyuk could still hear his younger sister, Sunny’s cries the night they found her missing. Her clothes were still here, her identification cards were still intact in her bag, all her favourite books and stuffs were still here, but she never returned home.

 

Eunhyuk never had a decent and proper conversation with his sister anymore after that incident. Sunny shi was still mad at him, for making her lose her best friend.

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he lied down on the bed, he never slept in this room every since then. Too many memories of her would fill his mind, it drives him crazy, the guilt and longing of her. He missed her so much, too much. Eunhyuk misses his wife so much.

 

Hyoyeoniee, where are you……

 

 

to be continued.