Making Suzy Jealous!

Let's Pretend

Everyone stared at you and Yoseob as you all digested Dongwoon said and you thought *what is this crazy maknae thinking?? Asking me to (even if it’s fake) date Yoseob!?!* “Why me??” you asked, trying not to make eye contact, Dongwoon simply said “Well he’s your favourite, you seem really nice, it won’t cause a scandal and plus we all get to hang out with a cute girl like you.” Your face went red and you busied yourself examining your skate shoes, they looked at you and after a moment, Doojoon said “So what do you think?” You looked over to Yoseob, he had pink cheeks as well and you were about to speak when Yoseob mumbled “I wouldn’t mind it if it’s you…”

Your jaw dropped for what felt like the tenth time that day as you stared at your blonde bias, he just said that he wouldn’t mind dating you (even if it’s only fake he still said it!!!) You finally remembered what Doojoon asked you and said shyly “Well if you guys really need to get rid of Suzy…and if Yoseob mind…then ok.” As the words left your mouth, you looked up to see their reactions.  All of them had hard expressions and you almost took back what you said, when they all bounded over to you and almost buried you in a massive group hug “Welcome to B2ST dongsaeng!!!” they cried and you face lit up with a smile, you were ecstatic and plus, you could’ve sworn you saw Yoseob sneak a sideways glance at you and grin.

You all stood there hugging and laughing until you heard a door open and the sound of high heels hitting the ground with each step. You peeked around the corner and almost yelled in panic “ its Suzy!” The six boys dragged you back in between the buildings and even though she couldn’t hear you, you all held your breath as she walked past. As soon as the high heeled footsteps faded you all ran up to the edge of the wall and checked for her, when you couldn’t see her anywhere you all breathed a sigh of relief. You all slumped against the wall until Gikwang suggested “Why don’t we all get some lunch and we can all get to know each other better?” You all nodded “Sounds like a plan” you chimed happily and with one last glance over the street, you started walking into the shops together.

A few minutes later you were sitting in a café called Max Brenner and the six idols were fawning over the menu, amazed at what they saw…everything had chocolate in it. Max Brenner specialised in chocolate and had it in the drinks, all the foods and even had a fruit pizza with chocolate drizzled on top. You had your favourite white hot chocolate and Belgian waffles (it’s never too late in the day for waffles!) and the others got a list of other things like the fondue with strawberries and croissants (chocolate of course) the boys were in heaven!  All of you gorged yourselves on delicious chocolaty items while you chatted about each other. Gikwang asked most of the questions since it had been his idea but he still caught you off guard when he asked if you usually dressed how you did. You looked down at your casual attire, a simple tank top with army green cargo pants and white skate shoes. Come to think of it, you weren’t wearing much makeup and you had your long, straight, dark brown hair just hanging down your back. But now that you noticed how much the six hot guys were paying attention to you, you kind of wished that you’d tried a little harder. You then replied to Gikwang “Yeah I’m a tomboy, I don’t like dresses or skirts much, or even pink really” you laughed as their eyebrows shot up.

It was Yoseob who spoke up this time and said “But why not? You’re so pretty!” and you turned a bright shade of magenta as the five nodded in unison. You giggled like a schoolgirl when you saw this and mumbled a rather embarrassed “Thankyou” to the group. But this sweet moment was short lived because a certain stalker girl had just walked in, Bae Suzy. It looked like she hadn’t noticed you guys and she walked straight to the ladies room. You all stood up ready to walk out when Hyunseung said to you and Yoseob “Wait, you two should stay here and do something that will make you think you’re a couple” You both sat down again slowly and as the other boys quickly started leaving you called out desperately “But what are we supposed to do??” Hyunseung stuck his head back in the door and said “I dunno just feed each other some strawberries or something romantic, geez I shouldn’t have to babysit you” and with that Hyunseung smirked and you let out a stressed sigh as the last of the other five guys disappeared from view.

Neither of you really had time to think about what you should do by the time Suzy had came out of the restrooms and sat down at a table across the room from you. You shifted seats so that Yoseob could keep an eye on her and seem like he was looking at you, this way he would know when to do something romantic and it didn’t take long. Suzy finally spotted you both sitting together and you could almost feel her staring daggers at the back of your head, but you didn’t dare blow your cover by turning around. While you were lost in your own thoughts you almost didn’t notice when Yoseob lifted a strawberry in front of your face, you looked at him and then realised what he meant. You took a bite of the sweet fruit and had to try really hard not to blush at this cute gesture. Yoseob gave a concealed thumbs up to show that Suzy had seen them and you grinned at each other, Yoseob then took a sip from his hot chocolate and as he placed his mug down, you noticed something he didn’t.

 It was like in those dramas you’d watched so many times before, he had managed to get froth on his nose…you waited for him to realise and wipe it off, but he didn’t. “Do you really wanna piss her off?” you laughed to yourself, “Yeah what’s your idea” he said, “Just stay still” you said and then leaned in and kissed his nose. Sure enough, you heard a little gasp from the other end of the room and the froth from Yoseob’s nose was gone. Yoseob gave a shy smile and you both blushed, you mumbled a quiet apology and he waved it off, “Nah it was a good idea, plus it was really cute” he said with a smile. Suddenly, He pulled you up and started walking towards the door, “Where are we going?” you whispered to him, trying not to draw attention to yourself, he looked at you while standing in the doorway and said something so simple, but it made you want to scream! “Our first date.”