My Wonderful Dream

My Crazy and Funny Dream

You're on your way to sleep. You turn off the computer, you turn off the lights and fell asleep.

DREAM LAND:

You and your friends are a Famous Group in your country. And you have a concert in Korea with a SPECIAL GUEST.

Your group arrived at the Korea at 3 pm sharp and headed to the concert grounds. After a minute in a private bus you finally arrived at the concert grounds. You scan the place and you were amazed. You rehearsed your performances.

After all time of rehearsing, the time has come. You saw a million of fans outside wating for your group.

The concert had started. All fans are screaming your name group,waving their banners and lightsticks. You felt touched.

After a 4 song you performed it's time for your solo performances. Your first friend had started and guest what, she was with Sehun.

You and your other friend are waiting at the backstage when you felt a hand covering your eyes. And felt a hands in your shoulder, the hands in your eyes had been removed and you and your friend both turned around and saw Kris.

"Kris oppa?" you asked and smiled.

Kris just smile and walk away.

In his back, was Kai and Chanyeol smiling at you.

"Oppa!" You said.

Kai wrapped his arms around your shoulder and so as Chnyeol with your friend. Your first friend finally finished her performance. Your second friend's turn to perform with Chanyeol. You just wish them good luck and smiled.

You and your first friend were teasing each other while waiting for her to finish. Well the time is very fast and it's your turn to perform. You walked towards the stage with your partner Kai. Both of you dance and you notice that your original dance are the same as you. Kai can follow your steps straightly.. Are you a stalker Kai? WHy do you know my steps? you thought.

You finished your performance and it's time for your group to sing a lovely song. Your group walk in the runway and wave at the fans. You were very happy to see all the fans are enjoying their moment to see your group in person. You were followed by Kai Chanyeol and Sehun together with your friends.

They wrapped their arms around your shoulders and hold them tightly.

You notice that the SHINee members are holding a 4 big bottles of water. Taemin was going to throw you the water, as you panicked and try to run away but Kai hold you tightly. Same With your two friends. After Taemin showered you with water, you and your friends run away and headed to the dressing room. You changed your t-shirts and headed back to the stage. When you get back, it's time to say goodbye to your lovely fans. You sang the finale song for the fans and say "Thank You" to the fans.

After the concert, you headed to a 5 star hotel. You arrived at the hotel and met your fancy room! Your group jumped at the bad that is so comfy,bouncy and soft. While enjoying the bed, someone knocked at the door. One of your friend opened the door and looked blank and close again the door. She re the bed and started to jump again. They knocked again and open the door.

"Why did you come in?" you asked.

"The door is not locked, sooo we busted in." your manager said.

"Or maybe one of you have a key for our door. Duh!" your friend rolled her eyes.

"Here. Some food for dinner and a speaker to have a little party here." Kris said.

"Yey!" everyone cheered.

One of your friend joined Sehun in jumping on the bed, while you and your outher friend having a conversation with Suho and Kris. You, 4 were all laughing, enjoying your conversation while you notice at the back that someone is jealous...Kai and Chanyeol.

Kai and Chanyeol walk toward Kris and Suho. Chanyeol put his hands in Kris' shoulder and signaled him to go. Same as Kai with Suho. Kris and Suho walked away and smiled.

"Nooo Oppa come back!" you and your friend said.

"Look. Please forgive me?Please???" Chanyeol pleaded at your friend. Chanyel did his aegyo and your friend can't resist him and forgive him. While you with Kai, you still not forgiving him. Kai shacked you until you fall from the bed.

"AAWWW!" you screamed.

All people gathered around you and looked at Kai.

"OMG. M-Mianhe ______. I didn't meant to!" Kai said worriedly.

For having a revenge you tricked him. You pretend that you are really hurt. You cried, you screamed. Kris was trying to help you to get up, and you pretend that you can't move.

"AWW!! It really hurts!" you screamed again.

Chanyeol and your friends walked toward to Kai. You looked at your friends and signaled them that you are pretending. They understand you and also pretend that they were mad at Kai for what happend.

"What have you done?" Chanyeol asked.

"Look. I'm very sorry.. I-I didn't meant to do that" Kai started to cry.

You looked at your manager and winked at him. he also understand you and also pretend.

Kris helped you again too stand up and sit you on the bed.

Your friends were laughing inside their brains and pretend again.

But your manager the speaker and played the "Baby Don't Cry". Your friends started to laugh and so are you. All of them except your manager and your friends are not looking at you.

"What just happend?" Chanyeol asked.

"Kai stand up." you command.

"D-Don't tell me this is a trick." he sobbed.

"Well YEAH!" you bursted out of laughing.

Kai cover his face with his hands and kneeled down.

You stood up and walked towards to Kai. You patted his head and laughed.

Kai reached your hand and hold them.

"Why did you do this to me?" KAi asked.

"Well. Part of not letting me go and you make me wet." you said.

"Aiisstt!" Kai sighed.

After that you enjoyed the little celebration with EXO.



Yow, my readers!

Hahahah... I know that my dream is crazy. LOL

I just shared it with you and make it a oneshot story, my first one shot story.

Well I Hope you enjoy my dream...

This is pure from my dream/brain LOL!

Thanks for reading and please do subscribe!