I don't even know your Name

You Had Me At Good-bye~

 

You know those people in books, and movies?   Those guys that seem to have the perfect life…the guys that everybody usually envies?  Well that guy is me. I have the life everyone wishes for, well at least I thought I did… 
 
It all started two weeks ago. My friends Siwon and Ryeowook thought I had been working too hard lately. So they decided we should go clubbing. I personally hated crowds, but ehh… I needed a drink or two.
~
“Hyung!” I turned around to see the faces of my two best friends, Siwon and Ryeowook.
 
“Neh.” I replied clearly not in the mood.
 
“Why so sassy?” Siwon replied with a grin.
 
“You look stressed hyung.” Ryeowook chipped in.
 
“Work has just been so busy lately, being Vice President of SM entertainment isn’t as easy as it seems.” I responded.
 
“ Where is the president anyway?” Ryeowook asked.
 
“Somewhere in china.” Siwon said.
 
“Yeah, he’s MIA.” 
 
“ I heard he eloped with his girl friend.” Ryeowook said.
 
“Exactly why I don’t have one, I mean I’m doing all this work that the stupid president should be doing. But where is he? Oh yeah! In China. Idiot” I said mumbling the last part.
 
“Have you even met him?” Siwon asked.
 
“NO! he’s been in China for like… 3 years.” I rolled my eyes.
 
“What’s his name?” Ryeowook asked.
 
“Umm… H something *thinks* Han… Hangeng. Yeah that’s right, Hangeng.
 
“Hmm.. So this Hangeng dude, how is he?” Siwon asked.
 
“How am I suppose to know? I’ve never meant him… but from the looks of it he’s probably one of those know-it-all guys that think they are all good and mighty *rolls eyes* makes me sick.”
 
“Hyung, no offense but you can’t judge a book by its cover. I mean, that’s probably why you’ve never stayed in a long term relationship.” Ryeowook replied.
 
I darted my eyes at him, “shut up.”
 
Siwon laughed at turned to me, “or maybe hyung likes guys, I mean I’ve seen the way you look at me.” he winked.
 
“What is this? Gang-up-on-heechul-day? *frowns* and no I don’t have a ‘thing’ for you Siwon. I know you want this but *sticks tongue out and gestures to me* you’ll have to work for it.”
 
“Right! Because hyung loves me more!” Ryeowook came over to us and smiled brightly.
 
“Neh, I love Wookie more, because unlike some people *glares at Siwon* he’s still somewhat innocent.”
 
“What that isn’t fair! You know I was just kidding hyung.” Siwon came close to me and back hugged me. “I’m sorry Hyung.”
 
I sighed then smiled, “I forgive you… I guess.”
 
There was one thing that I really hated, and that was my weakness to back hugs. No matter how pissed I get, if you gave me a back hug I’d forgive you in the snap of my fingers. Maybe not as quickly as my best friends and family, but quicker than usual. Considering how well I can keep a grudge, you‘d be lucky.~
 
“Oh hyung, you and your weakness to back hugs.” Ryeowook laughed from behind us.
 
“Hey! I’m still mad at you for eating my fried rice!”
 
“Sorry Hyung.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
“I got an idea! Lets go to a club, hyung needs a stress reliever.” Siwon said.
 
“Great idea Siwon hyung! Lets go heechul hyung!” said Ryeowook as he dragged me to the nearest cab.
 
“Fine, fine I’m in need of alcohol anyway.”
 
~
We stepped out of the cab and walked to the club. I looked up, “hmm… club Heaven.” I read the sign to myself. I looked around at the many different people here and there. Lets see… s, douches, people waaay to young to be here, people waaay to old to be here, loners, stoners, and then there’s us. Well at least we look proper. 
 
We then stepped inside. The moment we walked inside you could instantly tell the mood had changed. Some women turned their heads to check us out, some guys glared at us with envy. I personally thought this was going to be an interesting night.
 
“Hey guys, where should we go first?”
 
“Bar!” they responded in union.
 
“Lets go.”
 
We moved our way through the crowd on to the bar.
 
“What can I get you guys this evening?” the bartender asked us with an unusually happy expression.
 
“3 beers please.” I gave her the money.
 
“3 beers it is.” she took the money and handed us each our beers. “have a great time!” she winked and walked away.
 
“Heechul hyung, she was totally checking you out!” whispered Ryeowook.
 
“Not interest.” I said plainly while taking a sip of my beer.
 
“She’s hot, if you don’t want her… ill take her.” Siwon grinned and walked towards her. I could hear laughter from were I was standing, bet he’s gonna have a good night.
 
“Hyung, lets go dance.” Ryeowook said while pulling me towards the dance floor.
 
“Ryeo, you know I don’t dance.”
 
“Aww hyung you danced when we are at a party.”
 
“That’s because you guys feed me drinks till I was completely wasted.” I frowned.
 
“But hyung… I like it when you dance, especially with me.” he slightly smirked.
 
“Not here Ryeo, if you want be to grind on you… save it for your house. In private.” I smirked back at him.
 
“A private show?”
 
“Neh, *caresses his cheek* just for you.”
 
Ryeowook blushed, “h-hyung”
 
“So just go dance, I’ll stay here.”
 
“okay hyunggie.” he hugged me and walked over to the dance floor. He was a really good dirty dancer… but I was better.
 
I walked back to the bar and chugged down my beer.
“Soju please.” I asked the new bartender.
 
“Here sir” he told me with a grin.
 
“Wasn’t there a girl bartender here not too long ago?”
 
“She’s in one of the back rooms with a guy, he was wearing a suit much like yours.”
 
“Oh, thanks.” I smiled at him and drank my drink. Like I said, Siwon was gonna have a good night.
 
I looked over at the crowd of people by the dance floor. I spotted wookie with his arms around a girl, while she was giving him a . Eww I’m going to help disinfect him later, I evilly laughed inside my head.
 
“excuse me.”
 
I turned around to find myself staring at two  dark brown eyes piercing into mine.  His Korean had an accent to it, but I couldn’t figure out what  it was.
 
“Yes?” I replied trying to look away from his gaze.
 
“I saw you from afar… I have to say, you’re even more beautiful up close.” he smiled genuinely at me.
 
Something came over be at that instant, something I had not felt since high school. Was I blushing?  No way… how could he make me blush? I never blushed, unless…
 
“K-kamsahamnida.” I responed shyly. What is he doing to me?
 
“Aww you’re blushing.” he lifted up my chin to look at me.
 
“No I’m not!” I tried to walk away as I felt a tight grip on my arm.
 
“Wait, can I… dance with you?”
 
I thought about his proposal, and honestly I was delighted to.
“Sure”
 
He leaded me toward the dance floor, obviously grinning to himself. I looked around at the strobe lights. I really hope no one knows who I am..
 
“You seem like a good dancer.” he eyed me.
 
“Well considering what kind of dance, but yes I kinda am”
 
The DJ started to play Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-ara. I looked at him and I smiled.
 
“Have you seen the music video for this song?” I asked him.
 
“Why, yes. I have.” he replied
 
I came close to him and whispered in his ear. “lets act it out.” he stared at me with widened eyes. I took it as a yes and pulled him close to me. 
 
He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to rock with me. I smiled and started to kiss his neck. What was I doing? Letting my body take over for a change.
 
He suddenly d my and started to grind against me. I just matched his grinding with sudden jerks. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. “you have such milky skin.” he said while placing little kisses on my jaw line. Oh how I loved the sensation.
 
I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. I didn’t even know his name, but I already strangely trusted him. He responded with a certain look in his eyes, a look I could only describe as lust filled. He grabbed my head and entangled me in a deep, yet passionate kiss. I was shocked a first, but I quickly got over it. I kissed back with just as much passion. Our lips moved as one, as our tongues sinfully danced in the mist of the moment. I didn’t want it to end.
 
I felt his hands grab mine. I reluctantly pulled away as I heard him whisper into my ear “lets take this to a room.” I looked at him somewhat shocked, but I knew he wouldn’t be able to see my expression through the strobe lights. I didn’t know how or what to respond. So I just nodded. 
 
I mentally slapped myself. Sure I knew how to tease, like an expert if I may add, but I had no experience with a guy. I didn’t wanna admit it, but I was freaking out inside as he lead me closer and closer to our room.
 
He opened the door for me. “after you” he winked. I felt my face lose all its color. I stepped inside, trying to avoid all eye contact. I heard the door close, and the sound of the lock. Here goes nothing…
 
“I didn’t bring you here for that, so please don’t be scared.” he said plainly.
 
I looked at him carefully, no trace of lying whatsoever…
 
“I’m not scared.” I tried to keep myself calm.
 
He quickly faced me and started walking towards me, I took two steps back, I looked terrified.
 
“Yeah, your aren’t scared at all.” he said with a sarcastic tone.
 
“Sorry…”
 
“its fine” he smiled at me. “you haven’t been with a guy… have you?”
 
I looked at him and nodded. “I’ve flirted, but that’s it.”
 
“ah, lets get to know each other more.” he sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I followed him and sat next to him. “what do you want to know?”
 
“how old are you?” 
 
“im 30, what about you?”
 
“im 29.” he laughed. “hey hyung”
 
“heyy dongsaeng.”
 
We talked for what seemed like forever, but it was only about an hour. We laughed and laughed, something I haven’t been able to do whole heartedly  lately. The sound of giggles filled the room. I smiled and stared at this person in front of me. It seemed like I knew him forever, like long lost friends finally meeting each other again after many years of separation.  Who is he? Who is this person that’s making me feel…. loved?
 
He wiped his tear from laughing so hard and stood up. “Wow, it’s almost midnight. I should be heading home, big day tomorrow.”
 
“Big day? Whats happening?”
 
“I’m going back to work after not being there for 2 years.”
 
“Why were you gone so long?”
 
“My mother was sick, and my girlfriend cheated on me.”
 
“Oh gosh~!” I hugged him tightly. “I’m so sorry!”
 
“Its okay” he smiled at me. “my mom is healthy and strong… as for my girlfriend, it just wasn’t meant to be.”
 
He started towards the door, he looked back right before reaching for the doorknob. Did he forget something?
 
“That reminds me… what’s your name, mine is Hankyung?”
 
“Hello Hankyung, my name is Heechul”
 
“Heechul, what a beautiful name, for a beautiful man.” 
 
“Stop it!” I blushed heavily.
 
He smiled and laughed. “hey cutie, can I have our number?” I gave it to him without a second thought. “I hope we meet again soon.” he grinned at me. “I hope we do too.”
 
“Goodbye~!” he waved at me and silently shut the door  behind him. I looked at my hands and smiled. 
 
 
“ I really hope we meet again…<3”