The Birthday Surprise

Your Honeymoon

             The next day, we woke up late since we're still so happy. At 11 o'clock,Eunhyuk woke me up and we both finally woke up. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked Eunhyuk. "It's all up to you. But i suggest we go to the largest chocolate factory." Eunhyuk replied. Wow! what a great idea. "Ok! Chuhaeyo!" I said.

             So, we quickly take a bath, dress up and went to Hershey's chocolate factory. After a while, we have arrived at the chocolate factory. It was so huge. But of course! It's the largest chocolate factory. "Seeing the word 'choco' reminds me of chuseok (choco) ," Eunhyuk said sadly. " I agree. I miss him too!" I replied.

             We travelled around the factory area. When i called EUnhyuk to see my discovery, nobody answered. "Hyukkie? where are you?" I called. Again. Nobody answered. I started to feel scared. I ran out of the factory. Once i was out of the factory, I was confused of which way to go first because it's so large!

             'Maybe he's in the toilet,' i thought. ' But he usually told me first. It's impossible that he's going to the toilet.' What is he doing? So, i just waited outside the factory.

             It's already pass 15 minutes. There was still no sign of him outside the factory. I have tried to BBM him, he didn't reply. I have tried to call him, he didn't answer the phone call. Where in the world is he actually? I decided to search for him in every corner of the factory.

             I tried to start searching for him from the west corner of the factory. After searching in a few corners and rooms, still, there is no sign of Eunhyuk. But, I'm not willing to give up searching for my namphyeon.

            Now, i entered one room in the corner which was used to store the stocks of the chocolate. I really hoped that Eunhyuk was in this room. Unfortunately, once i went in the room, there was nothing except for a big box that is piled up near the corner of the room. Suddenly, the light was off and i was so shock. Minute after minute, i was even more panicked. I stood there and froze. I was so scared. I cannot see anything. Around a minute later, somebody touched my shoulders. Scared, i shouted, "Aaaaahh!"

           Then, the light went on again. "SURPRISE!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" He continued. I forgot. I really really forgot that today was my birthday. "OMO! Gamsahamnida!! you're the best NAMPHYEON ever!" I answered happily.

           Some time later, in the afternoon, Eunhyuk and I went back to the hotel. After arriving at the room of the hotel, i saw all Eunhyuk's stuffs was already packed up in his bag. i was confused. i have no idea at all.So, i asked," Hyukkie? why are you putting all your stuffs back to your bag?" He shrugged. "Do you remember? We're going back home tonight at 11 p.m.!" he said. "Uh-oh!! i totally forgot . and it's only 3 more hours left!'  i replied. Eunhyuk laughed at me and decided to help me pack up. In no time, we're done. "Let's go or we'll be late," I reminded Eunhyuk. I straightly pulled Eunhyuk's hand and dragged him to the lobby, check-out of the hotel and went to the airport.

            We quickly check-in, ran to the imigration and waited in the waiting room near the airplane. Of course, we're surrounded by fans (ELF-JEWELS). Some asked for Eunhyuk's autograph, selca (self-camera) and some asked for taking pictures together. HUH! -.-" I really hate fans when they surround us. Eunhyuk actually do hate it. He says that it disturbs us. Well, it's true. But, as an artist, he has to take that risk.

             As we went in the airplane, both of us went to our seats. Since Eunhyuk was so tired, he straightly slept after seating. Many fans were seeing him and some were even taking pictures of him. Because there wasn't much entertainment, i decided to play my BB before the airplane flew.

           When i saw the recent updates in my BBM, i saw one fellow ELF in my bb contact that has a wallpaper of Eunhyuk sleeping. When i zoomed it, i realized that it's the photo of Eunhyuk right now! that ELF must've been in this airplane too. Well, i have to leave it. IT"S FANS!! duh.. --"

          Finally, the airplane flew and we head back home safely. This is the best trip ever. And of course the best honeymoon ever!! ^^

------------------------------- THE END -------------------------------------