let's go honeymoon

Your Honeymoon

"Would you marry me?" Eunhyuk asked me after dating for a long time. "I do," you replied.

       so, Eunhyuk and i arranged the plan for our marriage.

------- 3 months later--------

       Our wedding has finally ended. i'm so happy that i'm now a part of Eunhyuk's family. At night, before we sleep, Eunhyuk had planned to go on a honeymoon. "Jagiya, let's go on a honeymoon to America.." Eunhyuk suggested. i was so happy to hear that. i was already looking forward to a honeymoon to America. "ne..chuhaeyo!!" i answered back.

       So, we packed up our stuffs and off we go to America the next day.After the landing, i asked Eunhyuk," Do you wanna go to Disneyland with me?" "Chuhaeyo!" He replied.

       When we arrived at Disneyland, we started chasing each other like some crazy monkeys who just escaped from the zoo.We also ride the roller coaster and other games.

       One time, one of the gate was closing.Without noticing, i walked outside the gate slowly while playing on my phone. Eunhyuk saw the gate closing and me between it. So, he called me but still i don't hear. He ran o save me and pushed me to the front of the gate and i'm saved.Unfortunately, Eunhyuk's hands was bleeding because of saving me.When i saw his hands, I shouted." OMO! Eunhyuk, are you ok? it's all because of me," i started to cry since i realized what a mistake i have made. Then, he answered,"ne.. i'm fine. It's not your fault. But it's my fault. i should've step out of the gate." I felt relieved.

      After a while, we went to a cafe inside disneyland and eat some snacks there. We rested or awhile and decided to use the free wi-fi there. An hour later, we went out of the cafe and played other games.

      At night, we watch the parade and the fireworks as a closing ceremony in Disneyland. Suddenly, it reminded me of Ryeowook oppa. "Ryeowook oppa must've been scared by those fireworks.' i said. Eunhyuk laughed out lou and replied," ne.. haha... the fireworks are so gorgeous. so beautiful just like you!" I blushed. Then, we hugged each other tightly.

     BEST HONEYMOON EVER!! around 11 p.m., we went back to our hotel and walked like crazy people. in the hotel, we looked at each other romanticly and kissed each other. "Have a nice dream my jagiya.! saranghaeyo.. yongwonhi!!" Eunhyuk said to me. then i answered," you too! saranghaeyo yongwonhi!" Then we slept peacefully and surely we do have a great dream.