Final

Mature Panda [one-shot]

 

 

 

As soon as your boyfriend came home, you skipped to him and greeted him with a big hug, but you realized that he stayed stiff and didn’t even bother hugging you back and just slouched at the sofa, with a big dreary sigh.

“What’s wrong ge?” You pouted as you sat next to him, poking his left arms; which wasn’t the softest of things.

“…nothing…” Tao whispered back as he arched his back, looking upwards and closing his eyes shut.

“Don’t be like that. Tell me.” You cooed and squished yourself in between his body and arm.

“You think I’m manly, right?” Tao asked out of the blue.

“Of course I do! You are like the manliest and cute panda in the whole wide world.”

He cringed. Why did you have to say ‘cute panda’.

”_____, you’re not taking me seriously again.” Shaking his head, Tao backed away, releasing his arms around you.

“I’m being serious. You are a cute panda.” You retorted, forgetting what his actual question was.

With your reply said out loud, there was a small pause of silence. Tao was glaring at you, but you weren’t quite sure whether he was angry or not.

But his next move was totally unpredictable.

Tao swiftly knelt on the sofa, catching and gripping on your wrists. He pushed you down the leather couch, his eyes eating you out.

Your arms were held above your head and you heard his breathing get sharper, heavier and faster.

“I asked you whether you think I’m manly or not.” Tao leaned in and whispered by your ear. “I guess I anticipated a better answer than that.”

“H-Huang Zitao.” You tried to pry yourself away from his tight grip but he just begun to entagle your legs with his.

“I’m sick of being called cute. Being compared to a panda. I can break bones in seconds and yet I’m still a cute panda!?” He lightly shouted at your face.

You were kind of hurt that he was venting his anger at you, but you understanded him.

You stayed silent.

“I’m going to ask you this again.”Tao spoke again and now his grip was slightly getting looser. “Do you think I’m manly…or not?”

“…” You were still in shock of Tao’s doings.

“Three, two…” He started counting down and when he reached to one, something unexpected happened again.

Before you opened your mouth, in a swift movement, Tao’s lips were connected to yours.

He gave you a half forced and passionate kiss whilst he hovered above you. Tao released one of your wrists, that was now covered with red marks, and he cupped your face using that free hand.

Although the wrist that he had just let go hurt slightly, you used that hand to grip your fingers into his dark locks, pushing him closer to you, but you felt that he wanted control over you so you quickly drove your hand away and let him do the…everything.

Tao pulled away from the heated session and looked at your eyes lustfully.

“I really wish you wont call me cute again.” He sighed, catching his breath.

“…and if I do?…” You provoked.

“I will kiss you like that, again…” You smirked until he finished his sentence. “…in public”

 


phew! its done!^^ please tell me what do you think :)