FINAL~

More Than This

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Im Yoona. She's the most perfect girl I've ever met. People maybe just saw what outside, well, boyish, athletic, strong, pretty, cute, intelligent, really-2 hates bullies,violent, master in boxing, everything that related to boy's things, that could be Yoona. Well, schoolmates called her SheMale. Well, they dont know what inside. Inside, Yoona is a very pure-hearted, innocent, kind, you name it! Everything! Thats why I think she is the perfect girl, I've ever met. Well, at first I thought I'll gonna be forever her betfriend, but one day, I started to feel something weirdo. Something strange. Actually, holding hands and anything skinship I did with her doesnt give an impact to me, but one day, ONE FINE DAY, when she played the volleyball with her teammates, I was at the Class, watching her playing. My heart beats so fast. I dont know why. And, when she looked at...

 

BAM!

 

"Yah! Jiyoung. What are you thinking about?" Yoona shoved my head.

 

I rubbed my head. Well, thats hurt. "Its hurt, Im Yoona." I told her and pouted.

 

"Aish~ You the one who start it! I called you for many times that only God knows, and you just stare at the table, thinking about something while smiling like an idiot. What are you thinking about huh?" she said and pinching my cheeks.

 

Well, I did tell you guys that she is also violent, right? "N-Nothing." I replied to her.

 

Then, she sat in front of me. "Tell me." she said and make this kind of position

 

. She's soooooo cute. "Seriously, nothing. I just thought that im going to play piano for you, after this."He lied.

 

"Really?! I would loveeee to!" she said and smiling. Waaa~ thats smile.

 

"Okay, I need to go now. I want to practice first." I said and leave her at the class, then she shouted at me, "You dont have to practice, you already perfect!" I just smiled when I heard she said like that.

 

END OF POV

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

He smiled at me with the smile that could killed whole world. 

 

But, one thing I dont get it is, why students at this school likes to bully him? Well, he's cute, kind, handsome, not to mention, rich! he also an amateur pianist, maybe because he's not like others hot guys in this school that likes to hang out at the gym. Well, Jiyoung prefer to hang out at Music Class than gym. At least, theres benefit by staying at Music Class. He's also weak. No, no kind. Too kind to bully back them. Me and Jiyoung have been friends since we're kids. I like to hang out with him. He is so easy-going. I like him. No, I love him. I love love love him. I do really love him. But, did he feel the same? Then, I made my way to his Music Classroom to watch him playing piano.

 

END OF POV.

 

Jiyoung's POV

 

"Yah! What I just said? C'mon Jiyoung, youre rich right?" the bullies said to me.

 

"Aishh~ My wallet left at my classroom."I replied and earned a punch from the bullies. My lips bleed. All the student just look at me. They didnt even bother to help me.

 

"Do you want me to say it again?" he asked again to me.

 

"Leave him alone!" Yoona shouted to them from behind.

 

"Well, well lets see. Yoona come to rescue this weak.." before the bullies could finish his words, Yoona already kicked his 'junior' and slaps his face. My jaw hit the floor. Well, thats what you got when messed around with Yoona and me.

 

"Go away!" Yoona shouted again and gives the bullies one more sidekick. The bullies then running, leaving Yoona and me alone. The looker also leave Yoona and me.

 

"Are you okay?" she said to me while caressing my face. I nodded.

 

Okay, my heart beats like I just finish the marathon again. Whats wrong with me?! "Well, let me take you to clinic." she said to me and brought me to the clinic school.

 

"Where the nurse that in-charge?" she said while looking around. Then, she took the first-aid and plastering the wounds.

 

"Your mouth is bleeding!" she said in panic state. I just smiled looking at her panic face.

 

Then, suddenly I feel her lips on my lips. That time, I think I already forgot how to breath. I count how long she kissed me, 20 seconds. Then, she broke it.

 

"Jiyoung-ah, its okay to breath while youre kissing." she said to me, and I feel that my cheeks are burn right now.

 

"I-im sorry for sudden move."she said again and smiled. I just nodded.

 

4 weeks later~

 

Yoona's POV

 

Its been already 4 weeks since I kissed Jiyoung. Aishh~ Did he that dumb? Doesnt notice that I love him? He always act cool infront of me, like nothing happen between us. We already kissed, for God's sake! Or, did he have an amnesia? Well, today I have a practice session for volleyball because there'll be a tournament. And, I represent the school. Wait up, what the Volleyball Boy's Team doing here? Its supposed our turn!

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I shouted to them.

 

"We're practicing, duhh." Taecyeon said.

 

"Well, today is our turn, yesterday already your turn right?" Amber said to them.

 

"Our tournament much much important than you, girls." Siwon replied while emphasizing the 'girls' word.

 

"There's nothing different, okay! We also have very very very important tournament like you guys!" Hyoyeon replied.

 

"Well, lets make a match, who win they got to practice and whoever lose, go baack home and sleep." Leeteuk suggested. We all agree with that.

 

And, the match is start.

 

END OF POV

 

Jiyoung's POV

 

Whats so noisy down there? Aishh~ I walked to the windows and looked out. Wait, did they have a match down there? Between girls and the boys? This is so crazy! How could this girls win? Wait, that Taecyeon wants throw the ball to Yoona's face! I've got to help her. I went to theater studio, where the actors and actress from school hanging out there, I borrowed some things and went to washroon to get changed and get to the court. When, I already arrived there, I saw Hyoyeon being pulled out from the court, so this is the time that I should replaced her. When I played for Hyoyeon, Yoona stare at me. Please please, Yoona I hope you didnt notice that I disguised being a girl for you. Then, after the match is over,  The Girls won it. Yoona pulled my hand and take me to the locker room. She pulls out my wig.

 

"What are you thinking  youre doing?!" she said in anger.

 

"Nothing." I replied.

 

"You know that you will hurt your hands! Your hands is very important since youre a pianist! i dont want you.." before she could finish her words, I kissed her. Gently and passionately. Then, I broke it.

 

" I love you. I dont want you to be hurt. I just trying to help you. Okay?" I said and her face changed.

 

She hugged me. Then, she whispered, "I love you too. Dont do this again. Just, let me be the one who always save  you, okay? You dont have to save me like before. Its just a volleyball match. Not a boxing." she said while im chuckle.

 

Since then, my relationship with Yoona is no longer a friend, we more than that. a LOVER and now a Husband-Wife.

 

 

Hiii! *bow* sorry for any mistakes that I made there. Also, sorry if the story is lame, cliche, boring, crappy. Im soooo sorry! Btw, do subscribe and do comment to my ff, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/327412/that-should-be-me-jifany-jisica-taeri-topfany-topsica-yulyang-daesoo

and my one-shot 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/328986/we-should-end-this-jifany-oneshot-kwonjiyoung-hwangtiffany

 

Thanks for spending your time to read my one-shot! Kbaaaaiiii :*