The guy with his sister

Random story's

So I was working the other day and during my shift, I saw a little girl holding a huge balloon. It was a balloon wich looked like the balloons of the hospital nearby. Next to her was a handsome guy (I think it was her brother but I am not sure) smiling happily to her because she was so full of energy running in the store with her balloon. (I couldn't take my eyes of that handsome guy haha).

When this happened I came up with an idea for a story;

 

I was walking down the street. Then I stopped walking. I heard someone singing. it was a guy, singing on the street, with a gitar. He looked handsome and sang really nice. People throwed some money in his cap, I did too. But why was he sitting there? Why did he needed the money/For what did he needed the money? He was done singing. He grabbed his cap and counts the money that was in the cap. Then he smiled. He lloks so happy. I guess he has enough money to buy something. He packed up his stuff and walked away. I was really curious so I followed him secretly. He is walking to the hospital. He goes inside and buys a huge balloon. Why is he in the hospital and for who was that balloon? He goes upstairs. I read a sign "Childrens Care"/"Childrens Department". I can't follow him anymore, it's none of my business' I said to myself. I walked away.

I go to a store while thinking of him. Asking myself questions about him. 'You're way too curious, Lisa" i said to myself. I turn around and walk to a different store, to buy some candy and a drink. While walking in astore, I notice a huge balloon. It's the balloon the guy buyed. I see a little girl happily walking around. The guy I followed earlier was happily walking next to her. "Oppa! oppa! Can you buy me this candy?" She said to him. It's his little sister, I thought. "I am sorry, I can't. I can only buy you one drink, because I don't have enough money. Later when I found a job i will buy you all the candy you want, as long as you don't get fat!" He said laughing and he tickles the girl a little. "But... :( okay" She said. She continued walking in the store. The guy looked at her with sad eyes. I grabbed the candy she wanted without even noticing it myself.  "Should I give her some money so that she can buy this for her oppa and herself?" I asked myself. I put down the candy. I walk to the little girl and bend over to her. "hey, what a beautiful balloon you have there" I said while smiling to the little girl. "Thank you! My oppa gave it to me! The balloon is almost bigger than me! I love balloons!" She said with a big smile on her face. I smiled to her. I don't see the guy. "Where is your oppa?" I asked. "he went to the drinks" She said, pointing to refrigeration of the store. "Okay. He seemed really nice :) Do you want some money to buy the candy you want? So you can share it with your oppa?" I said while showing her the money I have in my hand. "Can I???" She said with big eyes and a smile. "sure I said. I gave her the money and she ran away to the guy. "OPPA OPPA let's buy the candy for us two! A really pretty and nice unni gave me money for the candy!! Let's buy it hmm?" She said jumping up and down. "You can't just take someone's money! That's bad dongsaeng" He said. "But she gave it to me! I didn't asked or steal money, she gave it to me!" She said pouting. "Who?" He asked. She points at me. I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there stupidly smiling. He walks over to me. "Did you gave her the money?" He asked. "y-y-yess. i didn't mean it bad or something like that" I said. "Is it really okay for her to have it?" He asked. "Yes ofcourse, otherwise I wouldn't gave it. She just really wanted to buy the candy for you and herself... So I gave her some money" I said with an awkward smile. "Thank you very much" He bowed 90 decrees. "no no I ... err... You are welcome? You don't need to bow for me!' I waved my hands, didn't know what to do or say. The girl suddenly hugged me. "You are really pretty, you should marry my oppa!" She said. The guy pulled her away "What are you saying?!" he laughed and his face becomes red.

 

That's all I know for now XD. Did you liked it so far?

Why was the girl in the hospital, why do they have no money and where are their parents? Let me know if you want me to make this idea a story!