Remembrance

Random story's

I always have so many ideas for stories just because I see it in daily life.

I came up with this one just because I saw a guy sitting in the bus with a rose xD. 

 

Characters ideas:

  1. Monday Couple from RunningMan, Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary.
  2. Boa and Taemin
  3. Leave your idea in the comment :)

 

You lost your memories  from your youth. You moved to a different place with your parents. When you and your parents were driving to your new house, the car crashed to an other car. Your parents died but you survived. But because of the accident you don't remember anything. Years later you are working at a huge company. You like your life as it is now, but still think about your past and your parents. You finally go home with the bus. You sit down in front of a guy. You bow a little to be polite. he bows back. He leaves the bus after a few minutes. But he left something behind, it's a flower. You want to say it to him but he was already outside the bus. you look at the flower again, it's a Iris... Iris... You fall down on the ground. You fainted. You get a weird dream... Or is it a flashback from the past? ; You are surrounded by lovely flowers, mostly are Irisflowers. You smile and you hear someone laughing cutely behind you. You want to turn around but then you see people above you. The dream ended. You are lying in the bus. "Miss? Miss? Are you alright?" A woman asked.

This is where the story begins.

 

What do you think about it? Should it be made? I am sorry if it's a bit weird or vague ! But if I say everything now then you already know how it will go on if I ever make this story :P.