Confessions and telling everyone

Should Confess to My Best Friend

Your POV

He leaves my room and I simply sit there on the floor surprised by what I heard him mumble. I look up to see Xiumin coming to my room.

“Huh why did Sehun look like you tore out his heart?”

 I look over at him confused by that. What the hell does he mean? I didnt' tear his heart out if anything he tore mine out. I was in his arms again and then he leaves me like that. 

I hear Luhan say, “Because she did.”

 

I shoot up standing on my feet in a second when I hear Luhan say that and I grab a hold of him and shake him, “What the heck do you mean Luhan? He’s the one that’s always breaking my heart. He has no idea what I feel towards him and he just keeps taking it and breaking it giving me the broken pieces. Every time I pull myself together he shows up again hurting me again. Sure he helps pull me together at times but he still hurts me so much. He keeps chosing all of you over me. Sure he wanted to see me but how can I face him feeling this way?"

I feel tears fall down my eyes as if my eyes are trying to put rain clouds to shame.

He smiles at me kindly, “It’s the same for him, ____. You have no idea what he feels for you. You have no idea why he really came here.”

I don't wait for him to say anything else I race out to my living room to see that Sehun isn’t there.

I remember where he would go when he was upset with me. I race up the stairs to the roof of my apartment building since I hate the elevator its much to slow. I trip and fall scrapping up my knees and hands. I reach the rooftop. I open the door to see that Sehun is looking over the city like he always does.

“Sehun,” I call out to him.

He looks back at me whispering my name. Seeing his eyes b with tears breaks my heart knowing that I’m the reason why.

I race over to him and hug him tightly, “I’m sorry Sehun. I shouldn’t have been so mean to you. Luhan was just mad at me because I hurt you.” I look up at him as I finally tell him my feelings, “I love you, Sehun. Every time I see, you dance or I hear you sing my heart does flips and butterflies appear in my stomach. Every time you smile at me I feel lighter. We’ve known each other for 10 years and I know I’ve loved you like this for the last 5 years. You are more than my best friend. You are the one I love more than my parents more than my brother and sister. You are the most important person in my life to me, Sehun. Its just I keep feeling like you are ripping my heart from my chest and stomping on it. I hate that you’re famous because now everyone else gets to see your different expressions. Expressions that used to be just for me. I love you, Sehun. I’m sorry I never told you. If you are disgusted with me, I understand. I know I’m just a sister to you. Still I don’t care as long as you never leave my side. that's all I wish for. i wish that we'll always be together.”

I look up to see his face the normal blank angry look. He looks down at me wiping away my tears that are still falling.

“I’m sorry that can’t happen.”

I nod my head and turn away from him, “That’s okay at least I finally got to tell you my feelings.”

I go to leave but he takes a hold of my hand.

“That can’t happen because I love you as well.”

I look up at him surprised, “Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better.”

He nods his head, “I’ve loved you for the last 10 years of my life. When I first say you cry then you had calmed down and kissed my forehead to make me feel better. These years I’ve gotten to know you I know that I’ve loved you. Sure statics are against us, but I don’t care. As long as I have as many happy years with you as possible I’m perfectly happy with that. I remember when a guy had tried to kiss you. You punched him in the face, ran straight to me burying your head into my chest, and said, ‘the only one allowed to kiss me is you.’ I held you to my chest and kissed you on the lips. You ran away from me and I thought you’d hated me. Still the next day you were outside waiting for me with a flower in your hand as an apology. Every time we got in a fight, you’d do the same thing. I have so many of these expressions because of you. Sure others may see them now but they all belong to you. I was talking with Luhan through out the mama awards talking to him about how I was finally going to tell you. I love you, ___. I love you so much. You could never be just a sister to me. You could never disgust me. Because you are you and that’s all I ever will want.”

I start crying and his face becomes the same when we first met as kids. His face turns to a shocked and worried one. He starts apologizing to me.

I laugh and take his face in my hands even if it’s a bit hard since he’s a tad bit taller than me. I pull his head down and kiss him.

I pull away and smile, “So what does this mean now?”

“Well first off I should ask,” he takes a deep breathe and leans down, “Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

I smile and kiss him again, “Of course, pabo. You don’t even have to ask.”

He laughs at me and kisses me back, “It’s a natural thing to ask to be sure of your self.”

“We should go tell the guys.”

“They can wait a little longer. I want to stay like this with you for a little bit longer.”

We sit down and look out at the city and simply enjoy being by each other’s side like every other day.

After the sun decides to set we take the elevator down since Sehun doesn’t’ want me to hurt myself more. Its even worse since he told me to climb on his back.

So now, I’m sitting on his back in an elevator for all to see. Luckily no one gets on the elevator or in the halls.

He carries me into my apartment where Exo must have been waiting, because when they see us they rush over asking questions.

Sehun ignores them and walks over to my kitchen island and sets me down on a stool and goes to get the first aid kit from the kitchen. He walks back over to me ignoring the pestering members.

Luhan comes out of the bathroom and sees me.

When he sees Sehun he smiles, “So did you two kiss and make-up?”

I blush and look down and Sehun starts to focus more on wrapping my ankle.

Luhan giggles, “Do we need to know something?”

I shake my head and Sehun is silent focusing on my ankle but I see a light blush sprinkled on his cheeks.

He wraps up my ankle he checks my other one to make sure its not hurt.

He stands up and looks me in the eyes as he cleans and puts band-aids on my arms and then he looks down at my knees.

“You should be more careful. You are to accident prone to be running up stairs.”

I glare down at him, “What the heck is that supposed to mean?”

I see the guys back up from the corner of my eye. Sehun straighten himself up as he leans down so that we are eye to eye.

“You always hurt yourself why do you think I made you put first aid kits all over the place?”

I spot everyone backing away from us a little bit holding their breathes. 

Yet I simply nod my head and smile at him, “I know but you are just to fun to tease.”

They let go the breeathe they were holding.

I laugh and he smiles at me as he leans down and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

I hear gasps and we both look over at Exo who are surprised by what they saw. I hide my chest in Sehun’s chest as he laughs. Luhan claps his hands.

“Yay are you two finally together? Wait that's a stupid question dont' answer that... What the hell am I saying? So are you?"

I nod my head into Sehun’s chest but they cant’ see that so Sehun answers them, “Yup.”

Luhan laughs and walks over giving the two of us a hug.

“I’m so proud of you two, but no more fighting like this.”

I nod my head and feel someone pat my back. I look up and glare at Luhan. He laughs and soon I’m laughing with him.

Sehun gasps, “Someone else got you to laugh. Ahh…”

He hugs me and I laugh at him, “Ya, don’t squeeze me like that.”

“You know you like me hugging you.”

I hit his chest and smile as I hold onto the front of his shirt.

I hear a cough and look over Sehun’s shoulder to see Suho.

“Yes?”

“Can you two stop acting so lovey?”

“Ahh you’re just jealous,” Luhan teases him.

“Ahh but I’m going to be keeping Sehun from you Luhan.”

He pouts but laughs, “Oh well as long as you keep him happy, okay?”

I nod my head, “Of course.”

The rest of the night was perfect and I cant’ say that I was an idiot to be jealous of that HanHun bull.

He loves me just as I love him and no one is going to take that away.