Say Hi.

Fries Confession

[Click Me]


*ring*

 

The moment the door opened, I knew it was her. I was blankly staring at the floor as I lazily clean it with a mop. A figure came close to me and nudged my elbow.

"Yah, it's her." My co-worker, Xiumin, told me quietly as I ignored him.

'I know' is all I wanted to tell him, but I can't. He might stare at me like I'm a stalker or whatever close to that sort of person if I do told him that. I slowly lifted my head. I looked at the person who just came in and before I knew it, my heart leaped. *It is really her.*

I bit my lower lip as I tried to stop myself from smiling like an idiot. I looked at Xiumin who was about to give me the paper and I shook my head. "Do it. You take her order."

I said blankly as I continued mopping the floor. Xiumin stared at me for a while before sighing. I saw him shook his head as he approached the customer. I shook my head as I continued cleaning the floor. *I'm such a coward.*

I looked at her once again and saw her smile while Xiumin repeated her order. Her smile, was the most captivating one, I had ever seen.

It never ceases to amaze me how she can capture my heart all over again just because of that single smile. It sounds cheesy I know, but I think I totally lost it.

I lose my mind everytime I see her. Her beautiful eyes, Her long hair, her soft pink lips, she is just plain...perfect.

Everytime she's around, my heart reacts and I know, my day is totally complete.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Xiumin was coming near me. "Same order. As usual."

He told me as I nodded. I went straight towards the kitchen and prepare her order. 

Well you see, she is one of our loyal customers. She is usually around here during afternoons ordering a latte and some fries. She would often sit near the window and read a newspaper or sometimes she brings a laptop around and do her office work here while taking a break. I am not a stalker, I swear! It's just that, she's my favorite customer. Favorite in the sense that, I want to get close to her. Get close as in close in a relationship of being friends, and maybe with luck, more than that.

I finished preparing her order while Xiumin just entered the kitchen. He placed his face in his palm as he watched me place the order carefully on the tray. I saw him staring at me and I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"What don't you just say hi to her?" He told me as if it was the most common thing in the world. 

"Say hi to her? I can't even walk near her, how the hell will I be able to talk to her?" I gawked at him.

"Come on Chen, there's no harm in trying." He shrugged as I shook my head.

"No way, I can't do that!" I told him and he sighed.

"Just say hi! Come on Chen. You've fallen for her months ago yet you can't even make a single move." he said and I bit my lower lip.

"I..I'm just waiting for the right time to come. That's it!" i said defensively earning a sigh from him.

I was honestly waiting for my courage to take all over me so that I could finally introduce myself to her. But sadly, courage never reached my toes ever.

He looked around and I saw him grin.

"Here." He handed me a piece of paper with a pen and I stared at him confused.

"What am I going to do with these?"

"Answer this! What if i asked you something like, what do you love about her the best and what would you want to say to her? Don't say it! Write it." He ordered. I was about to ask him something but I just warily did what he told me to do since he won't bother answering my question.

When I was finished I looked at him. "There. Happy?"

He smiled and nodded. "I am."

I folded my arms in front my chest and I glared at him. "Now what?"

Xiumin grabbed the piece of paper and placed it near the plate of fries. As I was about to open my mouth, he dragged me outside the kitchen with the tray on his other hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I was trying to break free from his strong hand. He placed the tray on my hand and pushed me forward. 

I stumbled in front of my favorite customer, as she suddenly looked up at me. I nervously gulped as I slowly placed her ordered down the table.

"H-Here is your order." I managed to spat out. In the corner of my eyes, I can see Xiumin laughing. That stupid bun, he's going to be dead after this one.

"Komawo." she said to me smiling. I instantly smiled back as I saw her smiling at me making my heart beat fast.

I was about to walked away when I saw a piece of paper placed near the fries. She took the piece of paper and then it hit me. I was so entranced by her smile that I forgot about that piece of paper. I looked back at Xiumin who gave me a fighting sign. I gulped.

I looked back at her and saw her giving me a confused look. "Excuse me but did you write this?" She asked while I stared at the paper.

I warily nodded as I looked down at the ground. I closed my eyes as I was waiting for her reaction when I heard a giggle.

"Komawo. My name's Park Soomin. What's yours?"

I saw a hand extended in front of me and I looked at her smiling. I took a deep breathe and took her hand in mine.

"Chen. But you can call me Jongdae." I smiled, and I looked down at the piece of paper.

 

I love your smile. What's your name? :)

 

I grinned and looked at her. "Do you mind if I sit here and get to know you more?"


Okay. What the hell did I just wrote? O.o

Forgive me, I just can't..I don't know.

I just wrote this randomly but still, I hope you liked it somehow. xD

Comments are loved <3