Unexpected Feelings

The Story behind the Camera

Eunjung walked along the hallway of Kirin arts when she heared a loud stomped from the stairs.
She hurriedly walked away and almost run in panicked. She ignore all the loud voices she heared.
She just walked and walked until she reached the gate and bumped to someone.
She was panthing and sweating when someone asked her for a helped.

"Could--Could you helped me please?" the voice said.
"Uh--?" Eunjung raised her voice then looked up and scream in fright.
"WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Eunjung screamed.
"Hey, don't scream on my face pabo!" the voice whisper.
"Oh! Sorry, Im just scared of your---" Eunjung was stopped when the guy fell into the ground
"Hey! What happen??!!" Eunjung asked worriedly.
"Just--just help me!" the guy yelled.
Eunjung just frowned and held the guy's waist tightly.
"Your so heavy pabo!" Eunjung whisper and gasped the guy more tightly.
The guy just smirked and follow Eunjung's instruction.

They reached the clinic and Eunjung just waited for the guy.
After a minute of waiting, the guy walked towards Eunjung who fell asleep from waiting him.
"Your more prettier when your sleeping pabo" he thought.
Then Eunjung whos sleeping beautifully wake up us she heared the guy's voice.
"hey you! who did that to you??!! your a badass or what?" Eunjung asked.
"Hey you, it doesn't mean that you helped me you have now the right to bombarded questions to me" The guy replied sarcastically.
"Yah---aish! okay, I gotta go. I think we must parted our ways now! BYE!" Eunjung says irritatedly.
"This guy is so mean and full of sarcasm!" Eunjung added in her thoughts.

As Eunjung start to walked away from the guy she helped, she was still in gawk and want to stay.
Unfortunately, it could caused a big narcism about them and she hated it that way. But, instead of
walking away, Eunjung stayed on the spot. While she keep on murmuring of something in herselves,
someone kept on watching her. Its the guy that she helped out of the injury. But unknowingly, the guy
is always making a way to be nearer to her.

" Im already happy being with you even once, but it scared me off when you yell and giving me frown is like Im in heaven " he thought.
"Im satisfied yet, my heart doesn't." the guy added to his thought. Then after he stare at Eunjung and rationalizing, he decided to introduced
himself formally.

He came closer and closer until he reached Eunjung who's in daydream land.
He clear his throat and pathed for a seconds then blurted his confidence to be a formal guy.
"A--annyeong Eunjung-ssi?" he started.
Eunjung raised her face and does a open-mouthed look.
"I--I want to... introduced myself formally also, thank you for what you did for me" He said finally.
"Ah..I see, its fine with me" Eunjung whose back to normal, smiled widely and give him an eye smile.
"Ahh--- Eunjung~ah, Im Kim Soo Hyun! Senior from A1" He blurted out while closing his eyes.
Eunjung laughed out then, smirked. She stand straight and ruffle Kim Soo Hyun's hair and pinched its cheek.
"Aigoo~ your a Senior? but why your scared of me? You even closed you eyes *laughed* but then, nice to meet you Kim Soo Hyun-nim *smirked*"
Eunjung replied happily. "Then, I think I need to introduced myself formally as well, am I right? *smirked* Im Ham Eunjung, call me anything you want
that nice to hear for everybody " she introduced happily then offer her hand for aa shakehands. "We're now friends right?" she added.
"Yes! sure--sure! Its my pleasure to be one of your friends Eunjung~ah" Soo Hyun replied happily.
"Then, I need to go. Mianhae Soo Hyun~ssi, I have a lot of works today and I really need to make it right away. See tomorrow? I guess?" Eunjung exclaimed.
"Ye--yeah, sure" Soo Hyun replied then sighed. "Lets meet tomorrow huh?" He added waiting for a promise to be answered by Eunjung.
"Yes, sure! Bye!" Eunjung assured him with a smile then left.
After she left, Kim Soo Hyun's smile doesn't fade anymore until he reached his home and lay on his bed.
"Aigoo~ This day was perfectly awesome for me. I wished tomorrow will be the same" he thought then closed his eye, thinking about what may happen for tomorrow together
with his First Crush, Eunjung.



A/N:
Okay! UPDATE~UPDATE~! UPDATE!!!! :)))
Hows this chapter? Oh, sorry for troublesome I made.
Okay, before the 2013 comes..
I want to thank all the people (subscriber and readers) for making my life completely awesome.
How come? Because you supported someone like me; a trashed author *LOLS
yeah, I consider myself like that and I hope this wont affect like what I felt.Jebal?
Anyway, Happy New Year to Everyone :")))))))))))
Im happy to give you stories, fics or whatever name should I give for this.
I love to make you happy guys, and I want you to be my friend.
Love lots and thanks a lot.
*The curtain fall and the cast start to bow.