Revelation:Jangwoo

The Story behind the Camera

Jangwoo saw Eunjung once again for he was busy lately in his music club. As he was sitting near the window, Eunjung showed up tiredly.

Jangwoo’s POV:

He was still so handsome, diligent and kind. Even in his side view, I can say that he looks cool, cute and handsome. Nothing have changed however, I feel so ashamed because of what happen in our first meeting.

“I’m such a pabo~” I said while knocking my head 3x when I realize that my seatmate looks at me weirdly. I just give my cool side and pretend as if I’m listening to the professor giving him a nod and a light smile.

I took a chance of glance again to EUnjung but unfortunately, she caught me as then, I pretend that I’m looking to another person which caused me to look at one of my fangirl. I feel like I was betrayed by fate again. She’s kinda yucky when she gives a cute smile and aegyo. Duh~ I’m not interested to any girls right now, I’m interested to someone who’s…. almost perfect which is Eunjung.

But of course, I still pretend as if I like what that doing. 

Afterwards, I remember what I suppose to think and that is to make a move!

“Ah~!” I yelled that gives the student the hint to look at me weirdly again. I feel ashamed but then, I remember that I was smart and popular so, why would I? I just keep my cool presence at the class as if nothing happened.

Eunjung supposed to clean the whole school for he was late in flag ceremony, I’m kinda sad about it but of course, it gives me the hint to make my first move of knowing each other well also, to be close.

End of POV

After the class, Eunjung immediately go out of the room while Jangwoo follows her. Jangwoo kept on smirking while rubbing the back of his neck. As Eunjung entered the empty room, Jangwoo just stay outside and wait for their moment.

"Okay~! now, let's get started!" Eunjung cheered.
 
"Fighting~" a cute voice near Eunjung's ear come out.

Eunjung was startled and shocked when she heard again the cute voice laughing.

"Yah~ don't be so shocked. I'll help you. Our school is not quite that big but I'm sure your body might get tired easily."
the cute voice started. "Well, I'm not that good in cleaning but I swear I can help" he continued.


"Who are---" Eunjung stopped when he saw a man standing right beside her making a smirk.
"JANGWOO-SSI!" Eunjung spoke out.
"ne?" Jangwoo replied coldy.
"Why you're here?" Eunjung asked sheepishly.
"Nothing...?" Jangwoo replied while smirking.
"Well then, I'll be going. I have a lot of things to do--" Eunjung didn't continue when Jangwoo held her arms.

Jangwoo’s POV:

I held his arm and I feel so happy. It’s the first time and now, it’s time to make a move to be close with him.

“Eunjung, I want to be close with you…” I say while smiling then Eunjung look back giving me a smile and a nod.

End of POV

After Me and Eunjung clean the whole school, Eunjung’s mother call for her to go home immediately so, Jangwoo suggest her to walk her on her way to bus stop.

“Thanks---“they said in unison.

“You first Eunjung” Jangwoo says.

“Uhm. Thank you Jangwoo-ssi” Eunjung replied sheepishly.

“No, I must be thankful to you” Jangwoo replied. “It’s my first time to clean and also, it’s my first time to have a great day with you” he added.

Eunjung shyly smiled and blushed.

“You’re blushing!?” Jangwoo commented.

“Ani~aniyo” Eunjung deny.

“Uhmm.. okay, actually---“ Jangwoo sheepishly talking when Eunjung interrupted him.

“The bus is here Jangwoo-ssi, thanks a lot for this day” Eunjung says with a smile.

“Ah—me too. Take care and go home immediately” Jangwoo replied with a doubt.

“Uhm. You too Jangwoo-ssi” Eunjung said waving her hands.

Jangwoo just look at Eunjung from a far and start to walk slowly.

“I’m in doubt of saying goodbye for I want you to stay at my side. But this day is the greatest day of my life. I hope, nothing will change when you start to know me well.” He thought—

Jangwoo’s POV:

As I’m walking home, I remember that Jiwon told me to meet her for her need to say something to me at the coffee shop where I work when I have time.

I’m almost out of breath and it’s kinda creepy. I feel something not good in the atmosphere, but I’m hoping that it’s nothing.

End of POV

Jiwon seating near the window, looking at her watch when suddenly she sighed in doubt.

“Jiwon~ah” Jangwoo yelled.

Jiwon startled of what Jangwoo did and just give Jangwoo a light smile when her senses came back.

“Jjang~ I miss you so much” Jiwon said.

“Me too jjang, so what’s up?” Jangwoo replied in happy tone.

“Nothing, wait—why are you so happy?” Jiwon asked.

“Ehm. Nothing.” Jangwoo laugh. “Oh~ I knew it, you really know me. I met him again” Jangwoo said.

“Who?” Jiwon curiously asked.

“Eunjung!” Jangwoo replied happily. “The guys that I’m looking forward to know” he added.

Jiwon on the other hand was shocked and speechless.

“Oh jjang, don’t worry I won’t make mistake again.” Jangwoo said in assurance but unfortunately, Jiwon just kept quiet and doesn’t say anything until Jangwoo left for he was indeed tired for the whole moments happened.

“You—can’t fall for Eunjung…” Jiwon’s thought.

A/N:

Okay~ another UPDATE! =))

thanks to T-araLover for still supporting me... Well, I will try to make it longer..

Anyway, I kinda get bored so I guess I'm going to update every 3 days after update..

So, just keep in touch^^