Flashback

Accidental Encounter

 

"darn it!" jonghoon curse when he notice some fangirl notice him. "how come they still recognize me!" some girls start screaming his name, follow by other girls and the crowd start getting bigger and bigger. they all follow him behind, he cant stand it anymore he try to run away from them but the girls not give up and chase him.

 

lucky he can run quite fast. running while looking back make him bump to someone, make both of them fall. "ya, watch where you going-" he ready to exploded but when he see its girl he quickly take back his words before "sorry miss-" he look at the girl infront him, her mask fall off. she put it back on but she didnt get up but stay there and start crying all of sudden. "miss, did i hurt you?" he quick go to her side.

 

but she remind there and cry even harder.

 

"aizh this girls!why i must deal with all this girls today" he heard his fans come closer. "sorry miss" shut with his palm. afraid his fans will found him, look around and found girl bathroom. he drag her inside with him and lock it from inside. that girl bite his hand. "ya!" he shout.

 

"you crazy ert man!" she fly his fist to his chest and hit him few times "why you drag me here?" she hit him and push him.

 

"aizh!" he grab both of her wrist and scream in frustration "lets keep our voice low, i'm not a byuntae(ert), i just want to hide from-" he try to explain to the girl infront of him.

 

"then why you drag me here?"

 

"ya, i think i hurt you thats why and i dont want them to find me"

 

"what?who chasing you?are you a thief?"

 

"moragu(what)! miss, do i look like a thief?dont you know me?" he open his mask and glasses and hat, show his bare face to her already feel confident that he will make this girl surprise see his face but all he got is a confuse look.

 

"who?" too surprise she stop crying. today many things happen to her and make her really frustrate "ah i dont care-" tears start forming again and she began cry again.

 

"ya ya ya!" he pull her closer and rest her face on his chest, let her cry there so she wont make too loud voice. put one hand on her hair and put other hand awkwardly at her back. at first she give a weak push but in the end she remain still and just crying.

 

he wonder why she put mask on, dont say she a celebrity too?but he not sure, he need to see her face without the mask on to make sure who is she.

 

"sor-sorry-" she pull away, move few step behind.

 

"feel better?" she nod, wipe her tears. after she feel better and cry her heart out she began to feel abit awkward, why she hug a stranger?she look at him, he look not bad and make her thing that with those face he cant be a thief. he good looking enough to be an celebrity.

 

he now who stand one meter from her "nah, i wont touch you or do anything just please dont make any sound" she nod again, "did i hurt you before?" cant help but think why she crying. did he really hurt her?

 

"no, im fine"

 

"then why you cry?"

 

"just something-"

 

he know it must be something personal so he stay quite and just stand there, he still can hear foot step from he outside. till when he must stay here. his eyes goes to her eyes than look at her body. she not tall at all but he can clearly see her body line and those chest. darn it, she has such a good body!

 

he always like this, those playboy side always show up where ever he see a hot or pretty girl.

 

his eyes go back to her eyes, their eyes meet. her eyes so swollen from crying but yet he still can find it so actractive. not type girls with big eyes but he cant discribe it

 

"why you put mask on?" want her to take it off. "dont say you are a criminal?" he laugh "or maybe you are a star or?"

 

she finally laugh "its the question i want to ask though, who are you?why they chase you"

 

"ya, i think i should question my popularity now. you really didnt recognize me?"

 

"i think you do look familiar but i cant remember who are you"  

 

"well i give you change to guess"

 

she look at his face, but then she give up "sorry, i didnt have clue. who are you?"

 

"alright, you give up then really this hurting my pride" he slightly frowning. she give him apologize look "yeah yeah-" he think he will forgive her cause she hot "im choi jonghoon the leader kpop band name Horizon"

 

"AH!" she shout. "i remember now, sorry for hurting your pride mr jonghoon-shi"

 

"hahaha, just jonghoon will do or oppa"

 

"so that girls are your fans, sorry for what happen before" she bowing to him.

 

"dont thing about it" he give her a charming smile.

 

she look at her watch and gasp "sorry, jonghoon-shi. i think i should go, dont worry i will go quietly. again sorry about before" she take off her mask, it start to make her hard to breath here. give him a smile and turn around and go out from the bathroom.

 

the moment he look at her face, it just a split second but that moment make his heart stop for a moment. "ya!" he smack his chest "are you crazy?why you beating so fast!" 

 

he look down, something sparkling catch his eyes. "a silver bracelet-" he take it "is this her's bracelet?" just remember he still dont know her name. forgot about his fans, he step out from the bathroom and search for her but she already gone. while look at the silver bracelet at his palm he say "we will meet again if she realized her bracelet gone, she know my name by the way. it will be easy to find me"

 

that day he spend with just looking at the bracelet and reminisce that girl face. in case they meet again, he must remember her face. that girl with such beautiful smile!

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

how my first chapter?still boring right?will improve in next chapter..

and please bear with my wrong grammar and spelling, this my first time write story in english >_<"

dont forget to leave comment below so i can improve my story^_^v annyong!!!