Food, Glorious Food~

Merry Christmas, Super Junior~! :D

"Umm... What do we eat normally on Christmas? Do we follow the American style or go with traditional Korean or do we do Chinese--"

"JUST PICK ANYTHING.", an annoyed Kangin bellowed at poor Hankyung and dumped an assortment of items, necessary and unnecessary, into the grocery basket.

"We should get some eggs as well.", Ryeowook said as he mentally calculated the items they needed to buy for dinner. "We can get some meat as well for stew or curry. We could also try the new--"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!"

"WHOOPEEEEEEEE~!!!"

Kangin, Hankyung and Ryeowook turned their heads to see a squealing Henry, a whooping Eunhyuk and an excited Sungmin whizzing down the snacks aisle in a shopping cart.

"Yah! Get out of that shopping cart, you three! Yah!", Kangin shouted and ran after the three escaping boys as they tried to push the cart faster to escape the giant racoon thundering after them.

Hankyung blinked for a while, stunned, before taking out the unnecessary stuff out of the basket and putting them back in their original place.

"So what should we eat tonight, Wookie?", he asked.

"I guess we could make curry, rice cakes and buy a turkey.", Ryeowook said with a nod after thinking.

"We should buy some snacks for later also--"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!"

Hankyung and Ryeowook turned to see Henry waving a bag of potato chips triumphantly in one hand while Sungmin pushed the cart before hitching a ride as he held onto his prize: a bag of large, puffy marshmallows. Eunhyuk was close behind them as he held a bag of jelly in one hand and crackerjacks in the other hand as a puffing and sweaty Kangin chased after them.

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU THREE, I'M GONNA DICE YOU UP AS FINE MINCEMEAT AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS!!!", he threatened as he shook a balled fist at them.

"Anyways...", Ryeowook said, ignoring the drama going on. "Let's quickly get our food and go before Kangin Hyung loses his patience with those three and blows a gasket."

Hankyung nodded and the two chefs gathered all the food they needed to prepare for the Christmas dinner. Then they hunted for the three escapees and the giant racoon along the snacks aisle. They didn't have to search long though: they heard a shout and a whoop which confirmed their thoughts.
They raced down the aisle and barely had enough time to get out of the way as the cart whizzed past them and Kangin charged after them. They watched with amazement as the racoon took a flying leap and tackled Eunhyuk down to the ground, the dancer letting out a howl of pain when his jaw hit the ground.

"Gotcha! One down, two to go.", Kangin was breathing hard and fast, his neck and forehead glistening with perspiration.

Eunhyuk whimpered in pain as he rubbed his jaw. Ryeowook winced, knowing that the tackle must have hurt a lot; Kangin was really strong, strong enough to leave a nasty bruise on you for a month.

"Hyukkie, can you pick out some chips for tonight as a snack for after dinner?", Ryeowook sweetly asked and the dancer nodded, looking pained as he trudged down the snacks aisle and began looking for chips the group loved to eat.

Hankyung saw the cart whizzing down again and caught Sungmin just as he and Henry swooped past. Sungmin squealed and struggled, thinking he had been caught by Kangin, until he saw that it was only Hankyung.

"Go and find some marshmallows. We can have some as an after dinner snack.", Hankyung said and Sungmin obediently went marshmallow hunting.

Suddenly, an ear-splitting squeal rang throughout the shopping mall. It was so shrill and dreadful people thought that a piglet was getting slaughtered right there within the premises. But it was just Henry getting hauled out of the shopping cart by an exasperated Kangin.

"Hurry and get those snacks so we can just get out of here.", Kangin said in a dangerously soft voice which had the tone of if-I-don't-get-out-of-here-soon-I'm-gonna-lose-my-mind.

Luckily, all four boys were quick to realize it and they began quickly picking out the snacks. They paid for everything - Well, they were actually short of money. Until a certain Sungmin stepped in and saved the day with his irresistible aegyo, charming the pretty girl at the cash register into giving them a big discount.

"We did it!", a happy Henry and Eunhyuk cheered triumphantly as they swung a bag of groceries they were carrying.

Victorious, the team walked back to the dorm to prepare the Christmas dinner - without any interruptions or misfortunes, hopefully.