Group-Splitting

Merry Christmas, Super Junior~! :D

When the members had gathered at Myeongdong, they decided to form two teams: Team 1 would go and buy the Christmas tree, while Team 2 would go get the food. As usual, Leeteuk's leaderly senses kicked in and he began splitting up the groups.

 

" Okay, troops! Now, you all know the drill: get a Christmas tree and food and get outta here! And do not, I repeat, DO NOT get distracted from our mission! Do you all understand?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! ", Leeteuk barked out.

 

" Oh, Jesus Christ. Looks like Captain Bossy Pants has kicked in. ", Heechul groaned to Hankyung.

 

" Do not use the Lord's name in vain-- "

 

" Choi Siwon, just shut the hell up. ", Kangin hissed as he pinched the latter's arm.

 

Siwon yelped at the sharp sting as he rubbed at the bruise that was starting to form on his forearm.

 

" Okay! Now I will split you up for your missions! ", Leeteuk beamed.

 

" Hyung, I need to pee first. ", Donghae whispered as he timidly lifted a hand up.

 

" No one goes to the toilet, soldier! Not till I'm done! ", Leeteuk shouted.

 

" Teuk, will you just stop with the stupid commando idiocy and just split the ing groups already!? ", Heechul snapped as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

" Alright, men! Here are your groups! ", Leeteuk said, ignoring the annoyed diva.

 

" The food Team will be Hankyung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Henry. Which leaves Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Siwon, Zhoumi and myself as the tree team. Any questions? ", Leeteuk announced the teams.

 

Yesung raised his hand.

 

" Yes, Yesung? "

 

" Could I go onto the food team? "

 

" Why? "

 

" I wanna be with Wookie. "

 

" No. "

 

" Awww, why?! "

 

" If I chose you to come here, then you shall stay here. "

 

" B--but you put EunHae together! And you've got yourself and Kangin which makes KangTeuk! ", Yesung spluttered incredulously.

 

" Deal with it. ", Heechul scoffed.

 

" EunHae always triumphs. ", Eunhyuk smirked as a beaming Donghae hugged him.

 

" Oh, hell no. You wanna do this, go get a room. ", Heechul gagged.

 

" Hmm... You're right... I should probably separate EunHae... "

 

" WHAT?! WHY?! ", the couple exploded.

 

" Because if I put you two together, you'll both run off on a secret date like last time. So, Donghae comes over and Kangin will help you guys! See? Problem solved! ", Leeteuk grinned as he clasped his hands together.

 

" What?! But, Teukie-- ", Kangin sulked.

 

" Oh, no, you don't. Someone has to help look after the kids. ", Leeteuk said sternly.

 

Reluctantly, Kangin trudged over to the food tea, wrenched a struggling Donghae out of a defiant Eunhyuk's arms, dropped the fish in the tree team and stomped back to the food team.

 

" Okay, now that's settled! Super Junior missions, START! ", Leeteuk whooped.

 

At that, the two groups entered the shopping complex and began their missions.

 

*****

 

Team 1 came to a large stall with tons of Christmas trees of various heights, shapes and sizes.

 

" Okay, so where do we start? ", Zhoumi questioned.

 

" Oh! I forgot! Decorations! Since there are six of us, three of us will get decorations. Now, Heechul and Zhoumi, you guys have the perfect eyes for beauty. Get out there and find us some beautiful ornaments! ", Leeteuk said commando-style.

 

" Yes! ", Zhoumi cheered.

 

" Finally. Someone who appreciates my awesome talents. ", Heechul smiled smugly as he casually glanced at his fingernails.

 

" Yesung, can you help them? Just make sure they don't buy too many ornaments. ", Leeteuk asked.

 

" Okay. ", Yesung answered glumly, still sad for not being able to join his Ryeowook on the food team.

 

The YeChulMi trio disappeared down the corridor towards the ornamental section, leaving the SiHaeTeuk trio in the tree section.

 

" Donghae, Siwon, you two follow me and pick out a tree. ", Leeteuk pointed at the two.

 

" Sure, hyung. ", Siwon replied curtly.

 

Donghae whimpered as he hopped about on one foot.

 

" Teukie hyung? "

 

" What is it, Hae? "

 

" Now I really have to pee. "