Chapter 5: it takes more than looks to win my heart

Model/Dancer in Training

My POV: I was sitting in my room. I was staring out the window. It looked so pretty at night. I was so glad to leave the party but I had fun hanging out with Chunji. 

“What am I doing here?” I said to myself 

“What’s wrong unnie?” asked Avolyn 

“Nothing I was just thinking.” 

“What were you thinking about?” she sat next to me and also stared out the window. 

“Tonight, what Key and Joon said to me?” 

“Oh what did they say?!” her mood suddenly changed 

“They didn’t say anything positive towards me.” 

“Oh I’m sorry.” 

“It’s not your fault.” 

“Mmm let’s have some ice cream and watch Music Bank.” She suggested 

“No you could, I have something to do.” 

She nodded then shut the door as she left. I turned my TV on and I saw Teen Top performing it put a huge grin on my face. They were performing Supa Luv, I kind of learn the dance so I started dancing along.

 

Joon POV: what the hell was she doing? It’s after midnight and she’s dancing… aw to Supa Luv? Psshhh she should be dancing to MBLAQ. 

“Yah why are we creeping on her?” asked Thunder 

“Haneul noona told me to apologize.” 

“Do you like her because you listen to her a lot.” Thunder observed 

“ANI! I just respect her.” I snapped 

“If that’s what you call it.” Said Thunder 

“I can’t believe she wants me to apologize though. I didn’t even say anything insulting!” I whined 

“Then lets go home then, I don’t want to get arrested for stalking someone.” Said thunder

“Pshh we’re MBLAQ they won’t arrest us.” I said

 

Thunder didn’t say anything he just shook his head.

 

My POV: don’t you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you, well I did. I stopped dancing and looked outside the window and there was a car parked. I glared at the figures in the car and they drove off.

 

“YAH did you see someone outside.” Avolyn barged into my room. 

“What car?” I pretend to be dumbfounded 

“It was like they were watching us.” 

“Those creeps were probably watching us, anyways you have school tomorrow. You should go to sleep.” 

“Don’t you have school too?” she added 

I didn’t say anything which it was a hint for Avolyn to get out.

 

The Morning after

 

I woke up and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, and then I got up to wash my face. I proceeded to the mirror and looked at the cosmetics on my dresser. After I put on my contact lenses I applied the eye liner and mascara.

 

“What am I doing?” I said to myself.
 

I got done with the make up, doing my hair, changed into clothes I never thought I’d wear. I’m so used to sweatshirts but now I’m wearing a dress…

 

“You can do this.” I whispered to myself.

 

Key POV: SHINee and I were waiting around the photo shoot studio, I was bored until a girl caught my eyes. She was really pretty. I decided to get up and introduce myself.

 

“Hello, my name is Kim, Kibum.” She just looked at me for a few seconds, smiled, then walked away. 

“Oh burn!” yelled Taemin 

“What goes around comes around.” Minho whispered to me, and then went back to his seat. 

Maybe she likes assertive guys, I went up to her and she had a grin.

“So aren’t you going to introduce yourself to me?” 

“My name is Cho, Le--- Lauren.” She stuttered 

“It’s very nice to meet you.” I said 

She smiled and then walked away from me. Why does she keep doing that? 

--- 

Avolyn POV: I’m not used to being a Korean school. I felt weird and out of place, but it was better than being back home. I actually think I might like it here. I just hope they can understand my Korean is that good. It was lunch time and I didn’t have any friends so I just sat alone…

 

“Do you mind if we sit here?” I heard a guy voice ask me. I didn’t bother looking up. 

“I don’t own it.” I said 

“My name is Niel and he is L. Joe.” 

Whoa that caught my attention. Those names sounded really familiar. I looked up and it was 2 of the members from Teen Top. I just gave them a blank stare. 

“Is there something on my face?” Niel questioned 

I didn’t say anything. 

“Hello?” L. Joe waved his hand in my face. 

“Yeah sorry, I had something on my mind.” 

-- 

Joon POV: I saw the model girl across the room. Everytime I look at her she looks away. Mmm must be playing hard to get or she’s intimidated. I got lost into my thoughts until. I felt someone pinch.

 

“YAH! What was that for?” I screamed 

“Why were you creeping?” yelled Haneul 

“Who told you that?” I asked 

“Thunder, why did you go to that girls house for?” 

“To apologize to her didn’t you tell me to do that after the party ended?” 

“YEAH APOLOGIZE NOT CREEP!” Haneul shouted 

“Yah why are you yelling at me?” 

“As MBLAQ assistant it’s kind of my job to look after you. What if you got caught as a stalker or something, people might think you’re weird…” 

“Or you care about me because you love me.” I gave her a wink. 

“Yah you better stop, I don’t think Donghae hyung will like that.” Mir blurted 

“Donghae hyung who?” I asked 

“Lee, Donghae.” Answered Haneul 

“Pshh I’m way ier than him” I half smiled 

It takes more than looks to win my heart.” Said Haneul 

“That’s stupid.” I scoffed 

“Ha.” Haneul laughed then walked away. 

“What?” 

“Pabo” said Thunder