Be Friends...

If We Meet Today, Someday We Will Separate

 

Can it be true?

Will my wish come true?

I’m Im Yoona. I’m just an ordinary girl. Nothing special… Now, I’m studying in university… Just a few weeks, I will graduate from here…

I always looked at him… I like him… I want to be his girlfriend and the closest person to him… But will it come true? It’s just a dream…

The truth he was popular and many pretty girls like him. But what am I to him? Nothing… Just a friend in the same university. Maybe it’s not a friend but “stranger”.

Talk? Never.. I never talk with him… We even not in one class.. Maybe he doesn’t even know me… Because he has many fans… and many girls always follow him…

But, even if we never talk, I like him… I don’t know why but whenever I see him, my heart beating… Do you know who is it? His name is Kai…

My best friend are Yuri unnie and Seohyun. They very kind and nice to me.

One day… Yuri unnie started to going out with someone she likes.

“Really unnie? You’re going out?” I and Seohyun asked.

“Yes” Yuri unnie said.

“Oh really? I want to meet him… What is his name?” asked Seohyun.

“It’s Yesung” said Yuri unnie.

“Oh, congrats unnie” I and Seohyun said.

“I want to go out with someone I like too, but I’m afraid he doesn’t like me” said Seohyun.

“Who is that Seohyun?” asked Yuri unnie.

“Kyuhyun” said Seohyun.

“You can do it Seohyun! Fighting!” said Yuri unnie with smile.

My heart says… “Yuri unnie is going out and Seohyun maybe will going out too.. How about me? I’m alone…”

“Yoong, what are you thinking about? Did you have someone that you like too?” asked Yuri unnie.

“… Yes… I have someone that I like but I think I can’t go out with him…” I said and my eyes began teary…

“Don’t cry Yoong, we’ll help” said Yuri unnie while hugging me.

“Yeah, I’ll help too… Who’s the boy?” asked Seohyun.

“Kai” I said and the 2 of them seems surprised.

“It’s okay… if you work hard for getting him, I think you can…” Yuri unnie said but when I see her face, I know that she’s not sure with what she said.

“No! I know I can’t!” I shout and then ran to the park. I cried because they seem didn’t believe and not sure that I can get him.

Suddenly I heard a sound coming closer…

“Ahh! So annoying! Those girls always following me! So annoying!” said a boy. Suddenly I stop crying. Who’s that? A boy walks toward me.

My heart says, “It’s Kai! I’m so lucky!”

Kai looked at me and a bit surprised. “You’re not following me right?” he asked.

“No, I didn’t know you would come here..” I said.

“Oh.. Sorry..” said Kai.

“It’s okay…” I said. Kai sit beside me.

“Are you crying?” he asked. His face really close I’m blushed and my heart beating so fast. But I didn’t reply his question.

“What did you feel right now?” asked him. Why suddenly he asked that?

“… I’m angry and sad…” I said.

“Yeah, I’m angry too… Right now, I feel annoyed… That girls kept followed me…” he said. I’m listening what he said. He looked at me.

“Sorry, I just want to tell that I was annoyed.. If you don’t want to listen, it’s okay…” said him.

“It’s okay.. I’m listening.. Just tell… I don’t feel annoyed..” I said with smile.

“Can you be my friend? You’re nice, different from the other girls.. You want to listen to me” he said.

“Sure” I said. My heart beating so fast right now… I blushed…

Today… We meet. We became friends. My heart beating so fast… I want to be closer to him..

***

The next day…

I saw Kai followed by many girls… I know what his feeling right now… He feels annoyed…

Suddenly I heard voices… That is the girl’s voice.

“Where is Kai?”

“He’s gone!”

“Kaaai!”

Huh? Kai was gone? Really?

“Go search there!”

“I’ll go here!” said the girls.

Where did he go? I’m curious. I want to search too but class is about to start.

I walked to the class but suddenly I slipped and fell down to the floor.

“Ouch…” I said. It’s really hurt. It’s hard to stand and there’s no one helping me. But suddenly a boy came.

“Are you okay? Can you stand?” he asked. I grabbed his hand but when I’m trying to stand, I fell down again… I pulled his hand and he fell too.

“Ouch!” we said.

“I’m sorry… Are you okay?” he asked.

“Sorry I pulled you until you fell” I said. Who is this guy?

“KAAAIII! Found you! Girls! I found Kai!” one of the girls shouts.  He grab my hand and pulled me to a room. The room is dark. He covers my mouth with his hand…

“Shh..” He said while covering my mouth.

After the girls gone, he turned the light on.

“Kai?” I said.

“Hey, are you a girl from yesterday?” he asked.

“Yes” I said and smiled.

“I forgot to ask your name… What’s your name?” he asked.

“I’m Yoona” I said.

“I’m Kai, nice to meet you” he said.

“Nice to meet you too, but I already know your name” I said and I giggle.

“Ok, nevermind” he said.

Suddenly I remember the class already started. What should I do? I’m late…

“Umm.. Kai.. The class is started,what should we do now?” I said.

“Oh right... Then we can just skipped the class and leave this school…” he said.

“Ehh? Kai?” I said.

“Their annoying, I guess if we just stayed in here, they would found us” he said.

“So let’s just go!” he said while grabbing my hand.

“Do you want to go?” he asked.

“Ok” I said.

“Knock-knock..”

“Is Kai here?”

“It must be the girls!” I whispered.

“I know” he said.

“So we wait here?” I asked.

“No.. If we don’t open the door, they will force to open the door” he said.

“But how do they know there are people here?” I asked.

“Because the light was on” he said. Oh right..

“Can you run fast?” asked him.

“I guess so..” I said with smile. I know I can’t run fast because my back hurts. But I don’t want to say it because I don’t want to be troublesome.

“Okay, run when I said run… I’ll open the door” he said.

“O..okay” I said.

“One… Two.. Three…” he said while grabbing the knob and my hand.

He opens the door and shouts “Run!”

We ran to somewhere… Not as I thought.. It was really fast…

But I feel hurt… I fell…

“Hey! What’s wrong?” asked him. But now I can’t see anything… I can’t hear his voice…

***

To be continued