Past

The Destiny of stupid heart

EUNJUNG POV

After back from vacation I land way to my apartment.Jiyeon and my girl are tired cause of play full day.I leaves them in apartment to rest and goes out side to buy every daily need at super market near my apartment. When I'm back sky already dark,I spend alot time to shopping.Now I notice that my girl and Jiyeon are at home waiting for me.I'm worried that Ji and girl are fight but not.I opened door Everything simple quite like doesn't anyone in.I walk to living room and saw a yellow paper on desk.it from Jiyeon.

"Unni,I'm already make B full sleep.Today,I have a agreement with my friend that I'll go to her birthday party.I'm told mom that I sleep with you tonight help me too.Don't wait for me.Anyoung*,*"

"Jiyeon,got out and leave my girl alone.What kind of this aunty are?"I speak alone with angry toward Jiyeon action

"She can out alone now she's adult not child.When I'm the same age with her also want to go out with friend.I should understand her feeling now,Don't like this Eunjung"She fight with her mine and clam down her angry. Eunjung go to her bedroom look for her child.

Girl full sleep on bed look so comfort with blanket.Her face look innocent quite cute and alike to Eunjung so much when sleeping.

Eunjung move her body from bed take alook at everything in room.A box that she familar but it coud't in her room."Why it here,I already throw it when move here"She throught in her mine.She opened it saw a wedding photo ablum quite opend page by page saw her image with her ex every photo just show how beauti she has when her wedding day but all photo not have even a smile from her face.

Author Pov

Back to her school day Eunjung just a simple girl yet shy cheerful.Only mistake make her lost all her dream.Intoxicant just that it happened she's pregnant married with nothing.Before give birth to her child they fight and device.Hot blood married ending She con her life freedom.But it hard alone Teac come in her life.He make her and her girl live in dreamland.He so meaningful to her life.She love him but not all just some reason she chose to hurt him and leave.

Ok teacyoung