Bad or good

The Destiny of stupid heart

Eunjung Pov

"Really,Unni don't lies me"

"Who's the lucky guy,Ok . . .ok tecyeon"

I don't know what kide of this news are?I should happy to know that My charm Unni will get married soon but I don't.I even try to asked myself again and again that it's a good news.Soyeon unni and my ex-love will married how the hell? He action his last word when we broken it still like the shadow that remind me.Did he really propose to married with her and forget everything with me?My six-sense tell me that he not back with good intention.

end of pov

Weather is so hot in summer bring out people want to play water.Eunjung sit on the coach looking at the people play water happily.She sudden look at a couple they make her miss out her old image.She day dreaming and don't noice what happen.

 

They look so happy they even don't know thier futher.What about me...?

 

Has someone cut her dream 

"Unni,unni What are you doing here"Jiyeon ask and her hand full of food after play water she very hugry

"aigoo,My girl Why you by alot food did you so hugry.And what about B,she not with you"Eunjung asked and change her mood while her dauther is not with Jiyeon.

"I thought she is with you when I want to buy food"

"I saw her walk toward you"She try to focus to Jiyeon and Jiyeon nod her hand.

They try fine her evry where call her name but they not get answer.Eunjung began to lose her strength when time past people backed home one by one she still doesn't see her girl.Ji asked her to police station on the way to parking car.They saw a guy carry her girl.

Eunjung Pov

I lose hope that I can find her and want back to ask help from police but I saw her with a guy .I don't thought anything and go to compete with him to get my girl.

Jangwoo Pov

I saw a girl crying at parking car, She's a cute girl.I thought she lose from her parent and I want to help her.I try my best to stop her from cry and carry.Suddenly A woman push me away and carry the girl I'm very surprise for her action.

End of Pov

"What are you doing with my girl why she crying?"Eunjung yell at him

"I will call police to catch you if anything wrong to my girl "Eunjung yell at him again and walk to her car while Jiyeon walk toward her also surprise to her unni action too.Jangwoo open his mound look at Eunjung who walk always until he nioce that he should get the word thank not like this.But It let cause she already leave.