We Should End This

We Should End This

 

 

"Fany-ssi." Jessica called me. "Yes?"  I replied. "Dont you want to go for a date with Jiyoung-ssi?" Taeyeon asked me. Okay, how should I reply this? Stay cool Fany~ Stay cool. "Uhm, well. I dont care about date, actually. I just want him to spend his time with his friends. im okay with it." I said and faking a smile. "Fany-ssi. Your reasons are so lame, you know? You maybe can lied the others, but not us."Sooyoung said while patting my shoulder. "A-aniyo~ Im okay with it." I said it again. "Dont lied us, Fany." Jessica said sternly. "Im not lying you guys. Well, I think your boyfriend already waiting for you at outside, so, just go to him. Im still not finish packing up my things." I said with assuring voice. Then, they went out from the class and smiled to me. Okay, I cant hold my tears now. Stay strong, Fany. Then, suddenly I felt someone patting my shoulder. I turned to the direction. 

 

 

"Sweetheart~" he called me. I just smiled to him. Then, he hugs me tightly. I feel so comfortable with him. I miss his warmness, since he always spent his time with his friends, I miss everything about him. "Babe, can I go out with my friends? I want to spend time with my friends. Can I?" he asked me while still hugging me. I just smiled painfully while im still in his arms. "Since when you need to ask for my permission?" I asked sarcastically and let go of his arms and stare at his face. "You mad at me?" he asked. How stupid question, when you already knew the answer? "No." I replied while make a way out from my class. He followed me. "Babe." he called me, I just ignored it. "Sweetheart." again, he called me. "Darling" again. "Fany." stille the same reaction I gave to him. I just walked and make a poker face. "Miyoung." he called me by my Korean name. I startled. "What? You know how I hate that name? And you still want to call me by that name? If you want to go out with your friends, just do it like before, okay? Dont ask for my permission." I said to him with a cold tone and left him all alone there. 

 

Flashback~

 

 

Today I have a class duty to do with Jiyoung. Since, Im new here, he have to help me with this work. We have to clean up the class. Yes, thats our duty for today. Well, when Jiyoung busy arrange the table, I was stalking some couple down there. They were making out. I smiled like crazy there. "How I wish, that was happening to me."I said in very slow tone. "You want it?" Jiyoung said suddenly from beside me. He smiled to me. "No. Who said I want?" bad liar, Tiffany. Youre such a stupid liar. Jiyoung smirk to me. "Is this your hobby? Stalking?" he said it again. I was shaking my head. Then, he laughed. "Youre so cute, Fany-ssi. So cute." he said while laughing. "Yah~!" I said while shoved his shoulder. "Auch, this cutie pie also can be violent, huh?" he laughed. I blushed there. He still laughing. "Yah, whats so funny about that?" I asked him. He stopped laughing. He stare at my eyes with his serious face. Then, he closed the gap between his face and mine. And, he kissed me. He kissed me passionately. Then, he stopped kissing my lips. "Well, if you want to be like that couple down there. I can be your boyfriend. And, I want  you to be my girlfriend." he said while cupping my face with his palm. I just just smiled and nodded. Then, he continued kissed me.

 

 

End of Flashback~

 

I smiled when I remember how our relationship started. When I thought about that, he is so not romantic. Ask me to be his girlfriend in that way. In our first term of relationship, everything was okay. WAS okay. He always spent his times with me. We always doing the crazy things, such as went to district office and asked for a marriage forms, went to a marriage class, truancy together, and many things that you cant even expected. I thought, thats going to be forever, but... after our reationship have been 5 months, he changed. He did not always spent his time with me like before instead hanging out with his friends. He always let me back home, all alone. But, if I disagree what he wants to do, he will think me as inconsiderate girlfriend. So, I just let him what he want to do. I cried when I think about that. So, I went sleep with my teary eyes.

 

 

Next day- Tiffany's Birthday.

 

 

"Happy Birthday, Tiffany~!" my classmates wish me. I just bowing to them and smiling toward them. "Thankyou, guys." I said to them while my eyes still searching for someone. Yes, my boyfriend. I guess, he truancy again with his friends. How could you doing this to me? Its the first year im going to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend, and he truancy school again?. "Fany-ah make a wish!" Jessica said to me and bringing out the cake. I blowed out the candle and make a wish. "I want to be happy." Thats what I wish for. Then, they cut out the cake and hand it to the class. While they busy with their cake, I still hoping that Jiyoung is here. Or, he will come soon. Maybe he late for school. "Fany-ssi." Sooyoung said while patting my shoulder. "Yes?" I answered. "I know, you must be wants your boyfriend here, right now, am I right? But, trust me. Enjoy your time, right now. Come on." she advised me. I fake a smile and pretend to laugh with other.

 

 

I closed the locker. "Aish, Jiyoung-ah. Did you forgot about your own girlfriend's birthday?" I mumble. "Who said that?" Jiyoung said and leaning on my locker. I smiled and then I hug him amorously. "You really think that I will forgot your birthday, princess? Of course not. Btw, sorry for yesterday." he said while hugs me back. "Nevermind." I said half-hearted, what I think right now is just, I want to hug him. "Princess, I have something to give to you." He said while let me go. He gives me a Totoro. "When you miss me, when you mad at me, when you feel happy, just regard this as me. Okay?" he told me. I just gives him, my eyesmile nad nodded. "So, princess. Lets spend our time, together." he said while intertwined my hands to his.

 

 

We watched a movie together, hanging out at mall. after that, we rest at the park nearby. We chat together and then suddenly, Jiyoung's phone rang. "Yes? Hmm? Now? Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said then hung up. He looked at me. Im soooooo understand the situation right now. I pouted. "Princess.. can I go to.." before he could finish his words, I already nodded. "I'll bring you along, okay? Lets go." He said while holding my hands. Well, I kind of startled with what he did just now. He bring me along? Unexpected things happens. "I looooove you, princess." He said to me while stare at me. I just kiss his cheeks. 

 

 

Finall, we arrived there. He got many friends, I have to admit that. All good looking~ And, he got some female friends too.  Then, Seunghyun smiled to me. "You follow Jiyoung here?" he asked me. I just nodded. "Well, I hope you can control him." He said with a rare smile. "What do you mean by that?" I asked him suspiciously. He just smiled and leave me. "Jiyoung-ssi!" someone shouting my boyfriend's name. "Yes, Dara-ssi?" He said when he turned to Dara. "Here, I got the new album that you want." she said with a smile. "Chinja?! Wow! I loooooove you, Dara!" he said and he hug Dara. I startled. I cant hold my tears. Did I just heard he said he loves Dara? He just should said that to me. Only me! Then, I make a way and leave Jiyoung there. 

 

I ran back home while crying. "Youre stupid jerk! Jiyoung! I hate you!" I shouted. 

 

I need to this for my life. This desicion will change my life. Yes. 

 

NextDay-

 

"Babe, where did you go, yesterday? I looking for you like crazy you know?" Jiyoung said to me when he came to my seat. Jessica looked at me and then leave me and Jiyoung. "And?" I asked sarcastically and make a way. He followed me. I brought him to rooftop. "Jiyoung-ssi." I said in a very serious tone. He stare at me. "I-I think, We should end this. We both not belong together." I said with tear in my eyes. "W-what? What I did wrong?" he asked me disbelief. "Y-you always spend almost your time with your friends, you hanging out with a girls like you dont have a girlfriend, you make me like Im the only one who loves you, you make me like a fool. Y-you said I love you to other girls! You just should said that 3 words just for me! Not to other girls!" I said that while im crying. Jiyoung dumbfounded. "I-im sorry babe. If you give me another chances I will make it all better.." he said. "I already gives you more that second chances. So, please, at least let me live my life. Just, let me go. We still can be friends." I smiled painfully. he nodded, then he hugs me. "We just stay friends right?" he said that. "Yes."I said in a very slow tone. I let go of him, then leave him all alone there.

 

 

END. 

 

 

Thankyou for who those read this! I really appreciate it. And, if theres anything wrong with my grammars, spellings or whatever the mistakes are, puhleaseeee forgive me, okay? btw, do comment and subscribe to my ff :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/327412/that-should-be-me-jifany-jisica-taeri-topfany-topsica-yulyang-daesoo

 

See ya again! *bow*