weird crying scene

a weird story

[ A/N: omg imagine him whistling like that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PprCs4Q9W28 ]

------------

“Thanks, Myungsoo,” she looked towards me and smiled, squeezing my hand.

“Ho-how do you know my name?” I asked, with my eyes widen.

“Do you not know who I am? And ahah I definitely have to know your name, I’m sure you know mine too..” She didn’t give me a definite answer, so I was still messed up in my head. I was wondering why that , Woohyun punched me. What was his relationship with this girl? Why does she know my name when I don’t know hers’?  Especially when we only started talking today.

“Myungsoo? You really don’t know??” she laughed a little, before getting serious, “Do you remember once our school had a masquerade prom?”

I nodded at her.

“I was up high, looking down on everybody in the hall, until I made contact with this one guy. He seemed so interesting, like you… haha ..”

Like me? I smiled.

“As I saw him making his way through the crowd, he never once stopped looking at me.”

Wait a minute, this seems so familiar.

“And then, he took off his mask. I knew that face, it was so clear even when I was so far away from him, even when it was quite dark. I knew it was him, you!” she pointed at me, “Kim Myungsoo, the guy my mother told me to stay away from.”

“Woah wooah, you’re not called Minra, are you?!” I stared at her.

Her eyes, they told me that she would be lying if she said she wasn’t. I immediately let go of her hand, this is so wrong. No, it’s just my silly imagination. I kept shaking my head, hoping this wasn’t true. She’s the girl Woohyun loves, how could I have not known? We were such great friends before, Woohyun, Sungyeol and me.

I started laughing. It seems like the world is testing me, holy . Will it get the best of me?  Maybe the world doesn't even believe in me. But I kid you not, don't mess with me now. Because I think I've got something possessed in me, I'm going crazy! I fell on the sidewalk, weight on my knees. But no matter what's going to happen, I'm going give what's left in me. It was destiny, I never knew that I'll fall in love with her, I didn't choose this life. I held onto my head strongly with my hands, feeling like my veins will pop out any moment. I'm feeling like I might go psycho, tears started trickling down my cheeks. I might blow any time now, they tell me this the wrong path but what do you expect me to do? My feelings are exploding and you want me to ignore them? If Woohyun’s not going to give way to me, I’m going to take her. I’m going to let the whole world know that I’m going to make it.

“Myungsoo?” I heard her cry. It wasn’t fair to her, it wasn’t fair to me, or say, anybody stuck in this situation. She hugged onto my shoulder, as I cried in her chest. I really am such a loser in front of her; she’s the one patting my head, comforting me.

------------------

A/N: omg I don't really have a plan for this story, because it's really difficult to get all of this out straight D: /sobs thats why this chapter is so short. & sheessh ballet ballet IS SO STRESSFULLL