Whistle Whistle

a weird story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puu2Enbb4bs

A/N: Please, please open the link in a new tab! It's a really sweet love song, even when the lyrics are so simple. Listen to it as you read this chapter :) ]

----------

There’s this girl in my school I saw today, she caught my eye as she was walking by. She has such a cute face, great smile with some sweet black eyes. She’s the type of girl that’s used to guys blowing kisses at her, but I didn't know what to say so I started thinking what I should do. But before I could do it, she was gone.

Damn it okay, if you could just look at her go, you would understand how I feel. She’s a “10 out of 10” if you never knew. I’ll really love to talk; I just don’t know how to go about it. I’m not the kind to start conversations first and if I could get something out of my mouth, it’s just totally stupid.

Ahaha how are you doing? Tell me what your name is?

Just some short conversation that she’ll never remember. Only if somebody could be in my place? Sweating out bullets, cringing my toes hidden in my shoes, shaking. The kind angel on my shoulders says I got nothing to lose, but I still feel scared. Girl, will it be fine for you to lend me some of your confidence? You’ll definitely be a billionaire if currency was compliments, looking so great in your high heels. And not to forget, having even higher self-esteem.

----------

Woaah, wait, hold up, I think she is walking my way. How is that possible? Come on man, you got this, today is the day. I bit my lips together, trying to build up some confidence or something, taking a step forward. I know you're nervous dude, but don't show it. I must have crumpled up my shirt, holding it in my hands tightly. Will you blow it? My heart’s thumping like mad now. She’s getting closer now she’s getting closer. I think it might just come out from my mouth. No, neither vomit nor blood, but my heart that is strangling my body up. She’s looking like a super model right out of a poster, try to understand where I’m standing at! I opened my mouth, but I didn't know what to say so I just whistled at her, like

/whistle whistle/

She looked at me with her eyes widen cutely and was about to talk, when her friend pulled her away. I immediately hit myself on the head.

Like what the was that Myungsoo! I thought you were cool? Whistle?! WHISTLE?!? AGGFRHHH!
 

----------


Same story, just a different day. I’ve got my inhaler with me, she take my breath away. My Bro used to prepare me with some pick-up lines, but when I see her not a single one comes to mind. Man, I thought I had at least a little game. All this trouble and I haven't even got her name. It’s like she’s Cinderella. But I’ll never be Charming. This girl is playing with my brain like a game cube. She got me feeling like a kid again, thinking about all the superheroes again, Batman, Flash etc. You'll be my Lois Lane; I'll be your Superman. Yea, but maybe first I should grow a pair. Like amg, I am such a loser in front of her! I need to find the courage to come over there.

 

[ A/N: grow a pair is like telling someone they don't have the balls that they SHOULD have to do something "manly"

Usually a conversation between 2 or more guys. (obviously girls don’t have balls)

Jake: I really like Mikayla, but I don't think she would go out with me... 
John: Stop being a puss, grow a pair and ask her out!

Check up more on urban dictionary if you need to know more :)

(Got this from urban dictionary, cause I don’t know how to explain) ]

 

----------

 

So, here I go, yea I think I'm ready, taking deep breaths before I walk. Rehearsed in the mirror 15 times already. I gulped down the liquid-ish substance at my throat. Now I’m starting to think that I should have done it 51, cause all I want to do now, is turn around and run. I'm getting closer now, I'm getting closer. She’s like an angel that came down from heaven. Used to guys trying to get at her. But I just couldn't find a word so I just whistled at her, like

/whistle whistle/

Funny how she’s smiling at me now, I thought she’ll think I’m some bastard who’s hitting on her. Well, yes I am like those guys, trying to get at her, but I’m no bastard. Am I? omg I’m not!

 

----------


And as usually, since I can’t start conversations, she started it.

 

“You know, you’re the first guy to whistle at me,” she looked up at me, smiling even wider.

“Really?” I smiled back, rubbing the back of my neck.

“Yeah,” she said, raising her brows, “you’re interesting.”

“T-Thanks,” I think I kinda blushed, “umm may I know your name?”

“Sure! My name’s..” She got cut off. Or say, I didn’t have a chance to hear it.

 

Why? An came up and pushed me to the ground, making my back hit the lockers. Hurt like mad, but that wasn’t what I cared about then. I was wondering how that girl was doing, what the that tard would do to her.

“You’re coming with me,” he spoke in a disgusting tone and he was being such an un-gentleman, grabbing onto that girl’s wrist tightly when she didn’t want to follow.

“Hey! Don’t force a lady to do something she doesn’t want to!” I shouted out at him, trying to stand up. He flicked her hand away and walked up to me, holding onto my collar.

“You don’t know what’s happening, so off dude,” and he punched me. I wasn’t going to let it go like that, so I punched him back. Weirdly, he didn’t seem as strong as he did before after my punch. So without thinking, I grabbed onto that girl’s hand and ran out of the school gates with her. And I felt her grab mine back.