Phone

Phone

"oppa?" you back hug woohyun.
"yes sweetie"
"i heard you have a video of hoya oppa dancing to the chaser shirtless, waeyo?"
"ah i didnt think it would get out. Why are you jealous?" he said with a smirk.
"oppa why would i be jealous?" you asked back.
"i don't know...i though you might just be jealous since i have a video of Hoya SHIRTLESS" he said teasing you.
"haha oppa you're so funny. i'm just asking cause i heard some girls at school talking about it"
"oh...hehe well then i'll keep it on my phone then"
"oppa you know that if you keep it fangirls are gonna try and steal your phone from you AND find out about us"
"aw~ sweetie they wont do that. i don't think fan are that crazy to steal my phone"
"ok whatever oppa but don't come running crying to me once your phone is stollen"
"it wont happen babe" and with that he pulled you in to a hug and kissed you on the forehead.


"hey"
"what?"
"do you want to see it?"
"no why would i want to see it huh?"
"don't know i just though you might want to see it since everyone is dying to see it"
"hahaha oppa i don't want to see it ok"
"why?"
"cause if i see it i might fall for Hoya oppa and leave you" teasing him.
"WHAT!?" he yelled pulling back from the hug.
"hehe oppa i'm just kidding." you laughed at him.
"oh.... you scared me for a second" he rub the back of his head.
"oppa i love you too much to leave you" you said as you hugged him.
"i love you too babe."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Is it good? Is it too short? Is it boring? -_-

hehe hope you liked it!

ok so im already making a squel for this so if you were not satisfies with just this.

subscribe to find when the squel comes out!

see you all in the squel! ^_^