The fights

Our Ending

Before :

Let’s get back to the past. In the happy times,  when they both still together and got through the fight. They could fight because of anything, all Kris did was just adminig it. But, it wasn’t what Nana wanted.

Kris always hugs her when she gets mad.

 Once she said in their fight that night, before that happened.

“Your touch still affects me. My heart still skips a beat whenever you’re by my side.” Her voice was soft and it’s trembelling.   

“I’m tired. But, I can't give up on you” Her head moved left to right steadily.

“I can’t wait for you anymore. The missed calls... The unanswered texts... The forgotten dates... I’m running out of excuses for you. I can’t think of any that will make me stop crying.” 

A teardrop wetted his shoulder. That one teardrop punctured through, feeling like a stab to his heart. That drop of liquid fell because of him.

“I am sorry, Nana. Tell me what to do to make you feel better.”, Kris said to her.

“Nothing you can do now, Kris.”, she answered.

“You’ve changed. Maybe you’re bored. I understand that.Everyone can get bored, don’t they?” she continued. Kris only hugged her tighter and nothing to say.

Nana cared Kris’ cheeks and smile at him while saying “You’re the most stubborn person and the hardest one to handle. But, if they asked me to be Nana again, I’d still choose you to be my Kris.”

“I’m stubborn, but I’ll try to make you to be the happier person when you’re with me.”, he did ever say that.

Every human can change. They can promise you something, in the fact, they’ll forget anything.  

 

 

After    :

Every human can change. They can promise you something, in the fact, they’ll forget anything. 

To be honest, somehow, my heart cracked a bit, when you start ignoring me and you look enjoy with someone else. I don’t know why.  I feel like I get attached too much with you. When you asked me why, I did lie to you. Am I that boring? Well, I understand, Kris. I get it, I really get it that everyone can change and also everyone can get bored too. I understand that. Sometime, I really want to be angry and mad at you and throw all the things to you but I can’t. I can’t do that... and still I don’t know why. I wanted you to be by my side when I was sick. I wanted you by my side at night. I wanted you to be there for our anniversary today. There are many things that I want but I can’t have anymore. I thought about the simplest thing to have on my mind, the logic one, but still this heart said something else that I couldn’t resist. Kris, If I walk away, will you still beg me to stay?

 

Nana said one day in their morning fight and

the memories keep haunt him.