Love Doctor

Coming Clean

 

Woohyun's POV:

“I like you”, she whispered as she walked towards me, reaching out to grab my hand. I pushed her away.  

“We can’t be together”, I replied trying to avoid her gaze.

“But why not? You like me, I like you...I don’t see what the problem is”.

I smirked. “I don’t like you Jiyeon. I never did. Stop wasting your time on someone who won’t be affected. Your clinging to me so pathetically its getting annoying...it’s time you move on”. I started to walk off but she grabbed my hand.

“If you walk away now it’s over Woohyun...forever”, she said holding my hand tightly. I shrugged her hand and took one last look at her before walking away.  

I could hear her cry softly behind me and I regretted my decision immediately. I hated hurting her...I did like her. I really did and I wanted to be with her. But my loyalty to my friend stoped me. He had been there for me when no one even cared whether I lived or not. I still remember that winter night when I was curled up in the corner of a dirty street, starving to death. I still remember the sweetness in his voice when he asked me if I was okay. I still remember the shocked look in those small eyes when they realised I was bleeding; the panting of his breath as he carried me to the hospital. I still remember that adoring smile I woke up to the next morning, while the doctors told me if it wasn’t for him I’d be dead.

~~~

Hana's POV:

I rushed into the office already 30 minutes late. I walked past my angry co-workers and shut the door behind me. I sighed in relief as I sipped the coffee I was holding in my hand when the phone suddenly started ringing. I rushed towards the phone and grabbed it.

“Hello, this is Dr. Hana speaking”

“...Hello” came a man’s deep voice. 

“Hey how can I help you?”

“Hey. Umm...You help solve people’s personal problems right?”

“Yes, I help with stress, depression, anx-“

“Yes, yes”, he said cutting me off. “I need your help with a personal problem”

“Yes, before we begin can I get your name?” I asked, grabbing a pen and paper with my right hand, ready to jot it down.

“Let’s leave the names of now. It’s not really my personal problem. I called on behalf of a friend. He’s depressed over love”.

“Okay...”. Great, another lovesick fool, I thought “I know these great exercises tha-“

“No! Not stupid methods like those”, he said cutting me off again. Rude

“Then what do you want me to do? Cuddle him?” I snapped back, irritated. I hated cases like these. Where one party was crying over the other while the other party couldn’t give a . It was pathetic. Love was pathetic. I stopped believing in such unrealistic relationships long ago.

“Be his love doctor; help him get the girl of his dreams”. 

 

The first chapter done! I know it's short but I promise the others will be much longer.
Please comment to let me know how you find the story so far (: