Chapter 2

You & I ~!

" Sandara Park , please come back here! " Jiyong yelled . 

Dara came tip-toeing back.

" Heh...Sorry...Wait why am I apologizing! Sheesh! " and started stomping off again.

" I have a present for you! Aish..." Jiyong yelled again as he scratched his head.

" Present! Chinja?! Yay! " as she jumped onto the bed and sat in front of him.

" Just kidding. I have nothing! " Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

Dara crossed her arms. 

" I'm not leaving anywhere and do whatever haraboji wants me to! " Dara complained as she sat cross-legged in front of him.

" Can you stop being so childish? God. We need to pack to leave! " Jiyong stood up as he took a runsack hanging from the wall. 

Dara raised her eyebrows and she ran in front of him.

" Yah , Jiyong-ssi , can you please tell me what the task is? " Dara pushed her face in front of his. 

He pushed her head away as he continued to pack .

" If you're gonna ignore me I'm not following! " 

" Fine , stay here and disappoint your beloved grandfather then! " he stopped packing and argued back.

Dara frowned. 

" You didn't have to be so harsh. Fine I'm following , ok? Are you happy now? " she bit her lip.

" Just as I thought..." Jiyong whispered to himself and carried the runsack and left the room.

" HEY I HEARD THAT! " Dara yelled. 

" Go pack some clothes. We may never be coming back. "

" What? Why? I don't want to leave here! I've never seen the outside of this house in my life! I've never left this house..."

" Just shut up and listen to me ! "

Dara frowned again and trudged to her room to pack some clothes as she said her final goodbyes to her home and the two left the house.

The cottage didn't have much windows. Just a window on the roof to allow sunlight in to save electricity . As a child , Dara thought that the idea of the sky-roof invention by her grandfather was really genius . 

" Haraboji-jjang! " she used to say.

" Come on let's go Sandara Park. " 

" Oh , you know you can call me Dara , right? "

" I'll just stick to Sandara Park , thanks " Jiyong said sarcastically.

Dara rolled her eyes.

When they left the house , the Sunlight blinded Dara. She's never seen outside before. She started breathing really loudly and sweat started to compile.

" J-J-Jiyong! Keep walking! Let's get away from the sunlight! "

" Hey , your not the only one who's never seen Sunlight you know? "

" Just keep walking! "

And they continued walking until they ended up in the town village where everyone stared at them. For Dara and Jiyong looked clean and well-dressed while the rest of the village lived in poverty.

" Jiyong , why are they staring at us? " Dara whispered to him.

" Stop asking so many questions and just stay close to me! " he whispered back.

Dara squeaked and grabbed onto Jiyong's arm when a man , big and muscular with a big beard barked at Dara. 

The village people were also staring at Dara for she was very famous. Famous for being the girl who's never left the house. The girl who's grandfather was a famous scientist . The girl who was an orphan and had lived alone for a long time. She was also known for her good looks and her dark long hair.

Whereas Jiyong on the other hand had blonde hair and was very fit , not to mention very good-looking.

This was not something you'd see everyday in the Poor Village. 

As the girls squealed and blushed as Jiyong passed by , middle-aged women would admire the beauty of Sandara Park and wished that their granddaughters , daughter-in-laws and even their own daughters were as exotic-looking and beautiful as Dara.

" Well , this is the start of the adventure then! " Dara thought to herself , " I have to get used to this . Get a grip of yourself Dara! "

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating in a long time! I just went overseas for a LONG time and I forgot that I had a fanfic to attend to. Will try to update as much as possible.