You mean EX BOYFRIEND, right?

Since When Did We Fall In Love

 

"Hey, what up with her?" Eun Mi ask while looking at you. "L just ruined her mood" Minhee answered angry. *I swear if I see his face I will punch that so called handsome face* Minhee thought. Eun Mi didn't ask anything because she know you too already annoyed with Infinite and L. "Guys let go" you said after finish taking stuff for math and science class. You guys walk along together because you guys same class.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At class, L was glare at you and same with you. The others see it but pretend nothing happen when Minhee glared back at them. They were scared because Minhee is well known of her evil glare. * Already scared, huh..*
 
* How can I land on his so called perfect body?! Geez.. I already saw him early in the morning and now I same class with him.. How good is life* you thought. 
 
Your math and science class ended with you're not pay any attention. You were bussily glared back and same with him. "Aish my 2 hours ended without I paid any attention.. L, you must responsible if I failed my math and science test" you said while walking alone to school garden. You didn't want to join Minhee and Eun Mi because you still not hungry.
 
"Luck me there were nobody here" you said while sitting on the benches. You admires the peace without knowing someone is sitting beside you. " Admires the peace, huh?" you were shocked but you hide it. You turn around just to see L were there next to YOU! You were about to leave but L handle your hand. You don't angry at him because you don't seem like to care about it this time.
 
" What do you want, huh" you said in harsh voice. "Nothing just want to remember the past" L said while looking at the two birds that were happily on the tree.
 
"Oh yeah, whatever.. Your past has nothing to do with me" you said in annoyed voice. "Yah! How could you said like that, to YOUR BOYFRIEND!" 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry short update ! I will update when all the ideas come back.. I just lost it while I busily watch  
Running Man.