Meeting the family?

Who'll lose the game first?

 

Donghae's POV.

 

 

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" Jessica groaned, not looking back at me but instead fastened her pace. But as soon as she fastened her pace, I just casually sped up as well following right behind her, which seemed to annoy her a lot.  

"I just wanna spend more time with you" I cheekily told her and it was true, we need to spend as much time possible, so then she’ll just fall in love with me sooner.

"We spent the whole day at school together, go home already Donghae" she told me in that harsh tone she always uses on me.

She keeps pushing me away. At this rate, she won't even admit she likes me "Maybe I just like being with you" I walked up right in front of her, blocking her path.

She stood still in front of me "Don't you have a job appointment or something" She narrowed down her eyes at me before walking past me to the side, continuing to walk straight. 

I chuckled at her comment, twirling around to follow her once again "Unless you wanna give me one" I playfully told her. Well…if she does want to give me one, I won’t reject her offer.

"Ugh" She looked back at me for a second in disgust "You're such a pig" She commented to me as well.

"What, your s are nice" I continued to , knowing I'd get beat up sooner or.... right now. 3...2...OUCH! She kicked me right in the crotch D8 I screamed in pain, crouching down holding my area “YAH!!” I screamed.

"Such a stupid jerk!!" She hit me with her bag when saying each word before storming off. I was still holding my crotch area obviously cause of the pain. She's not a very fast person though, cause she's still visible in my sight. I slowly followed up, even though the pain was unbearable. 

"Sica, how are you going to have my children if you kick me there!!?” I told her weakly, still groaning because of the pain. I know I should stop teasing her, because seriously, it seems like I'm asking for a death wish. But I have so many good opportunities to play around with her and her reactions are jus the funniest. She stopped and stared at me, again flustered with my words. 

"Seriously, Lee Donghae if you want to die, I will gladly kill you" She glared at me. I tried my best to hold back my laughs, but I couldn't.

"Sica, you're so funny" I laughed at her "Lighten up would you, I'm just joking around" I told her "Though, if you want children, I'd help you out" I winked at her, earning a whack on my head from her. 

"Would you shut up" She sent me a death glare. Okay, I think I'll stop just for now. 

"So, where are you going?" I asked her, changing the whole conversation. 

"I'm meeting someone" She told me, walking straight forward again.

"Who? Aren't you friends with my friends?" I said to her. Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were with Jessica's friends taking them out for lunch. 

She rolled her eyes at me "They aren't the only people I know" 

"Can I come along?" I asked her, smiling playfully. Actually even if she said no, I was going to follow her anyway. 

"Does it even matter?" She sighed "You're gonna follow me no matter what I say" 

I smiled at her response "Wow, Sica honey, you know me so well" I winked, putting my arm around her shoulder. She didn't even bother pushing my arm away, is she starting to fall for me? We continued to together for 10 minutes, with the consistent bickering of course.

We arrived in front of a childrens playground at the park. She shrugged my arms off her shoulders, looking around the area. 

"SICACHU~" We heard a males voice shout out behind us. We both turned around and it was an older guy, I don't think I've ever seen him before.

"Oppa" She smiled sweetly, a smile that she has never given me. She totally ignored my presences and walked up to the man, giving him a big hug.

I slowly walked up to the pair "How's my Sica?" I heard him ask. My Sica? I scoffed at his words, she's mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous or anything, but Sica doesn't even like me that much already, if she has a boyfriend or likes this guy, then my chances of winning this game is going to lessen. 

"I'm good oppa" She was talking really sweetly with him "How are you?" She asked him. 

"I'm great" He smiled back at her "I missed you so much though!" He ruffled her hair, she laughed at the touch, pouting her lips. If she pouted her lips like that to me, I'd just kiss her. But...who is this guy? The two were acting so friendly. Don't tell me I have competition? I cleared my throat loudly, obviously trying to get both their attentions. "Hey?" The guy looked over at me. Jessica just glanced at me, rolling her eyes like always towards me "Who's this guy?" He asked Sica. 

"An anno---" 

I grinned at the opportunity and quickly cut her off "I'm her boyfriend, Lee Donghae" I smirked. I looked over at Jessica and her jaw just dropped. The other guy just blinked and looked over at Jessica. 

"Having a boyfriend and not even telling your older brother!!" He put her in a headlock. Older brother? So...he's not my rival! Damn, and I thought things were going to get more interesting.

Jessica was struggling to break free from his headlock, but he didn't let go "He's not my boyfriend! He's some crazy guy who wishes that!" She whined out loudly. He finally broke her free, before laughing. 

"Anyway, I'm Jung Yunho" He faced me "So...Lee Donghae" He started to circle around me like an investigator. Looking at me from head to toe “How long have you and my sister been dating for?” He asked me. I looked over at Sica and she seemed really pissed off.

"Oppa! He's not my boyfriend" She kept on screaming. 

I poked my tongue out at her. I decided I should just annoy her more "Sica, hun. There's no need to keep it a secret and we’ve been dating for what? Almost a week now?" I stood right next to her, pecking her cheek right in front of her brother. He just chuckled at us both. 

"You two look good together" He nodded approvingly. Nice, I already have the brother’s approval? 

"I'd rather date a fish" She yelled right in my face. 

"I am a fish" I laughed at her. She gave me the ‘what’ look "Who calls me fish face?" I knocked her head lightly. 

"Ugh! Fine, I'd rather date a monkey!!" She tried to save herself again.

"Too bad that monkey likes your best friend" I smirked. But... she seriously wouldn't choose Hyuk over me right? I imagined Hyuk and Sica going out on a date in my head. They look terrible together. 

"This is fun to watch" He brother spoke up, while laughing.

"Oppa, don't tell me you actually believe him" She groaned. 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

Stupid Lee Donghae and my stupid brother for believing him. I watched the two casually chat with each other while ignoring me completely. I couple hear that stupid fish telling my brother all sorts of lies. I would speak up but every time I tried, Donghae would completely cut me off. I’ll kill him later.

"Oppa!!" I heard a familiar girl shout out, running over to our direction. I looked at the girl and it was my little sister, Krystal. 

"What took you so long?" Yunho laughed at her, giving her a quick hug. 

"Krystal" I smiled, hugging her as well. Finally, I might have someone on my side. 

"Hey noona" Another person spoke up. I turned my head to see her boyfriend, Lee Taemin. 

"Don't tell me this is your boyfriend as well" Yunho said, pointing at Taemin. Taemin just smiled at him, bowing slightly. 

"It's nice to meet you hyung, I'm Lee Taemin" 

Donghae patted the other guy on the shoulder "Another Lee, awesome" He commented.

"So, I go away to America for 5 months and the next thing you know, my baby sisters have boyfriends, while I’m still single" He laughed out loud, I just facepalmed myself. Donghae just winked at me, oh how I felt like punching him right in the face right now. 

Krystal looked over at me and blinked "Unnie...YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!" She shouted, pointing at Donghae and then back at me consistently. 

"That's right" He patted my little sister's head. Ugh. Who does this guy think he is touching my little sister, I wanna chop his arm off now.

"YOU GUYS!" I shouted back at them "He's no---" I got interrupted by Donghae's hands covering my mouth. I kept on slapping his hand until he finally let me go "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!" I shouted as soon as he released me. He just chuckled awkwardly.

"But he sai--" 

"He was just joking" I rolled my eyes at my brother. Seriously, he can be really stupid and he let out an 'ohhh'. 

"Wait.." He pointed at Taemin "Real or fake?" He asked. 

"Real" Krystal said, hugging Taemin. 

"What's between you two then?" Yunho asked and they all stared at me.

I let out a loud sigh "Long story" 

"You're explaining when we get home" Yunho told me, I just nodded.

"What time does she have to be home?" Donghae suddenly asked. 

"Err before dinner I guess?" He said after thinking about it. Donghae looked over and me and grinned. 

"Then, I'll bring her back, six o'clock sharp" He told everyone, holding my hand. 

"Wait--NO!!" I shouted at him, but he just held my hand tighter "Oppa!! Krystal!! Taemin!! HELP!!" I begged all of them, but they just waved me off while Donghae was dragging me away "USELESS FAMILY!!!" I whined loudly like a child.

 

--------------------

 

I'm not completely happy with this chapter u__u 

But I feel like I need to update more xD I'm sorry I update so slow :< 

But thanks for all the comments adnd subbers :)