Introducing Her

Things That Words Can't Describe

2 days passed. Havent talk to either Hyunwoo or- him.

brrrr. brrrr. 어쩐지 느낌이 좋지 않다 싶었지 서로가 ...    [Song: Talk - 10cm] 

It's 6:30 in the morning. I'm on my laptop, as usual- tumblring. And there goes my phone ringing. The only person that would call me this early is Sulli. Let me tell you something about her. She's very, and i mean very, quiet. She likes to keep things to herself. Every scars of hers are hidden. Ya. I hate that about her. I understand that at times people just want their own space and all, but as a friend, i always do my best to show her that i'm willing to listen. I'd let her have her moments and ponder about whatever is bothering her; however, to be honest, she's the kind of person that can't handle such mental pain no matter how many times she have, had, and will experience it. Trust me. By the way, if you're like her, please dont hold your tears. if you need to cry, cry. if you want to scream, scream. You're already hurt; what's the point of lying to yourself that it'll be okay?  NOt to brag but I'm stronger when it comes to mental pain. Or even physical. Her silent treatments are the worst. UGH. Every time i get one, i literally want to shoot a dolphin. How evil am i.

She's very caring and sweet. Her advices are pretty great. She have the straightest hair. It's like- wow. She's someone i'd call a true friend. All that bestfriend stuff is bull. If you have a bestfriend, i'm sorry to break this to you but it's either he/she is your true friend, other half, or another stranger thinking they know you..or a total . She's a true friend and there's no other way to say it. She's the best.                  

   

"Aye qurl. How you doin" I answered the phone with my neck because my hands are too busy bloggin.

"Wanna hang?" she asked while chuckling on the other side of the phone already knowing my answer

"Ya sure. Like my mommy would let me go out. And no, i dont need to ask to know the answer. It's going to be no. Asking her would be like going on a suicide mission." Just thinking about asking this true asian parent to let this youngest girl daughter hang with her friend on a tuesday give the chills. DA CHIIILLZZZ I TELL YA. 

"IS YOU GETTING DA CHILLZ. jokes, humor. hit me up on oovoo." [if you don''t know what it is, it's a webcaming program.]

We webcam and chat the entire day. Dont get me wrong, it's not at all boring. I'm used to it. Since i start my junior year, my parents and i made an agreement that i can go out as long as i want on weekends. It's better than before- which is to stay home 24/7.