The Big News

Things That Words Can't Describe

Dear Kariko,

"Thank god it's friday." It's a normal day at school. Worn out as always. There's nothing much. Mrs.Morenatoyo assigned a bunch of bullcrap as homework again. Filling put my application for next year. 

I sigh as I went on. 

I just wish something exciting and breathtaking will happen this year, you know? Since it's my last year and all. ya. Oh, Chaejin invited me to meet one of his friend. Idek. I agreed [which i honestly don't know why since I have so many things to do. Well, I'll be signing off now. Bye. 

I signed the page, Bae Suji, as i closed the diary. /brrrrrr. brrrrrr. brrrrr/ The phone vibrated. "Yo," i answered. "DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE. YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET READY." Screaming from the other side of the phone is Hyunwoo.

"You little. WHY THE DID YOU SCREAM AT ME, HOAR." I took a deep breath and went on, "I'll be there. Don't worry, i won't ditch you this time. By the way, who is this friend of yours? And why are you so eager for me to meet him? You know that i don't usually like any human beings, right? Whatever, just meet me at the traffic light in 15 mins and we'll walk to library together. What kind of teenage boy want to meet his friend a library? e___e Anyways, bye." I walk to my closet as i end the call. 

It was a fine winter day. The December sky was a bit dull. It looked sad yet peaceful in that gray splash. I was wearing a dark grey skirt, a long sleeve pastel shirt, and skeleton tights.The wind dash across me as i find my way to the traffic light which is where I'd always meet up with my friends. Now, just so you know, I'm not much of a "friend" person. Sure i have many people the hang out with at school. I'm quite social myself, but i wouldn't dare to call them people my "friends". I have 2 true friends, Sulli and Hyunwoo [the one that almost damage my ear during the call]. I've known them for quite a while now. They were good friends- two great friends, infact. Okay. They had a little thing for one another but i perfer to stay out of that story.

"Hurllo," Dong Hoon said with that lame yet cute smile of his, "Leggo."

It took us about 3 minutes to get to our destination. Along the way, as always, we'd both complain about school stuff and how it should be illegal to have homework during days off.

We arrived at the library. I was heading to entrance while Hyunwoo rush the opposite way heading to the benches at the corner. I was about to call him a dumb for not knowing the which way is the entrance, but then i saw him talking some strange guy that was sitting. I was confused, at first, then i saw him doing the regular "manhandshake" with the guy that he seem to know. I walked toward the two friends, now, realizing that that is the guy Hyunwoo been dying to introduce me to. 

 

I was going to make another chapter but then i found myself finishing the story.

|

v is suppose to be Chp 2 but yeah. 

 

Holding a book, he was. With a cup of coffee and some sort of journal beside him. He was calm looking in a mysterious way. He doesnt seem like the mainstream type- you know, the pulluptothescenewithmycielingmissing-imdifferent-yeahimdifferent guy- which made me think that we'll get along just fine. As i'm getting closer to the two, i saw him smiled. A warm pleasant smile. 

"Hyung! This is my chingu, Suzy." Once again, with his "charismatic" smile, said Hyunwoo.

I gave a small chuckle to give a welcome feeling, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Suji."

"Suji, eh? I'll call you sushi for he heck for Hyunwoo's pronouciation. Pleasure to meet you, too. I'm Soohyun " 

His voice. It's a sound that you can listen to all day. We started many conversations; so many that i almost forgot Hyunwoo was even there. With small talks about this and that, we became somewhat close. It wasn't strange, like i told you, I'm im asocial person. I tend to make "friends" easily. Wait, no. Let's call them acquaintance. What was strange was how i felt a somewhat chaos in my mind and heart. Was this that "love" feeling people always tell me about? It must've not. How can you possibly fall for someone in the very first encounter. That's nonsense. 

The three of us walked around a bit while the conversation was going on. Turns out he'll be staying with Hyunwoo for the time being. His father just passed away so he have to move to Seoul to live with his childhood friend, Hyunwoo. We've been walking and talking for 3 hours. I completely lost track of time. As we said our goodbyes, Soohyun asked me for my number. "For emergency purposes," he said. While we were exchanging numbers, Hyunwoo gave me a derp smile as if he knows something i dont.