I'll Eat You Up

Behind Closed Doors

 

"WHATTTT?!!! Seriously?!" I yelled.
 
"I know. I could do so much better." Key said laughing. Onew looked sad and walked towards the door. Key walked over to him and pinched his cheeks then kissed him quickly before pulling him back by the arm.
 
"But honestly, is it really that surprising? I mean think about it. Key has always been crazy about me." Onew said. I thought for a second.
 
"I think it's surprising."
 
"What about when Key would pull me to the bathroom with him all the time." Onew said.
 
"Wait...You guys weren't...you didn't?"
 
"Well we've made out in there." Onew said.
 
"We realized that we're too loud to have in public places."
 
"You're too loud." Onew said smiling.
 
"Yeobo, don't lie. You're just as loud. Maybe even louder sometimes."
 
"Spare me the details. So, Key, this is why you hate Lee Joon so much, huh?" I said knowingly.
 
"Yup. He's always jealous." Onew said. Key glared at him. 
 
"You can leave now. Oh wait, Taemin, I can tell him right? Since I technically outed him too?"
 
"Why not? He has no friends to tell." Key and I laughed.
 
"So much abuse." Onew said sadly.
 
"Oh stop being a baby. Taemin is dating Yunho."
 
"Oh that was obvious."
 
"How?" Key and I said together.
 
"Have you seen the way they look at each other?"
 
"Everyone kind of thought it was like a father-son, older brother type of relationship though?"
 
"Wait, people have mentioned us?"
 
"Duh. Everyone talks about everyone in SM and everyone thought you guys were just like a hyung-dongsaeng relationship because of the age difference." Key said.
 
"Well first of all, I'm just an "age is just a number" type of person with limits of course. Second of all, I don't think brothers look at each other like that. I swear Yunho looks like I'll Eat You Up is playing over and over again in his head while he fantasizes about you. It looks like he acted on that tonight." I glared at him.
 
"I didn't know he left marks. I was kind of like out of it. I remember that we were making out and then he got to my collarbone and that was when my mind went black."
 
"I did that to Onew once except that time I had a lot more skin to touch on so they weren't visible."
 
"Those hurt." Onew said. 
 
"Wait, why are you still here?" Key said.
 
"So mean." he grumbled and turned to leave. Key caught his hand and turned him around. He pouted his lips. Onew leaned down to kiss him. Key pecked his lips and then turned him around and slapped his .
 
"I love you." Key said and blew him a kiss.
 
"You guys act like you're married." I said.
"If only." Key said and sighed. He raised his voice, "He just hasn't asked me yet!" 
 
"I love you too." He caught Key's kiss with his hand and smiled as he left the room. Key smiled to himself.
 
"I love that foolish man." he said shaking his head.