Chapter 8

My lovely Ex-Husband

It was time for dinner; since you were home earlier you decided to cook for dinner. You felt that Ji Hyo and you hadn’t have dinner properly for ages. Both of you were always busy and you both always came home late and too tired to cook for dinner. So you both usually bought mostly street food for you dinner.

“______!! I’m back! Oh what are you making? Smells delicious!” Ji Hyo shouted as she took off her shoes and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

“Oh hey! I’m making Eggs en Cocotte Baked with Cream & Bacon” You told her.

“Woah! Daebak! Really smells good!” Ji Hyo said as she sat on the couch in the living room and laid her body.

“How was today?” You asked

“It was okay, well busier since you weren’t there…but it was fine” Ji Hyo told you.

“I’m really sorry Ji Hyo…Tomorrow I’ll work! Promise!” You felt really bad leaving Ji Hyo all alone today. Since Ji Hyo insisted you to take a day off you couldn’t reject but accept it. Besides if you were there, you wouldn’t bring much good for the business.

“Well…Here’s the thing _____-ah…I’ve kinda wanted to tell you about something…but…Aish…Please don’t be mad! And please don’t hate me!” Ji Hyo begged with her puppy eyes she seemed that she did a huge mistake. You gave a smile at her you were thinking that she probably had the plates or cups broken while she was in the café.

“I won’t…Spill it up!” You said to her as you sat down next to her.

“Remember the first time Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior came to our café?” Ji Hyo started to tell you.

Your POV.

Oh no…why this conversation is about Super Junior again?! Of course I wouldn’t hate to talk about Super Junior but they just bring a really painful headache for me. I tried my best to control my face expression in front of Ji Hyo so she wouldn’t notice that I wasn’t hoping the conversation would be about Super Junior.

“Well…The next day, I asked my dad to contact their agency and hire them to become our café advertising models…” What?! Advertising models of our café…what in the world is happening right now?

“Models? The 10 of them?!” I asked Ji Hyo in surprise.

“Yeah…But that was before I knew your ex-husband is Leeteuk. Yesterday I told my dad to cancel it but he said he couldn’t since he already paid to the agency…I’m really sorry ______” Ji Hyo apologized to me, I know it wasn’t her fault but working with Super Junior, no…working with my ex-husband…it will be very weird.

“Ji Hyo…don’t be sorry, it’s okay. But…Your dad paid everything?!?!” I asked in disbelief. I couldn’t believe her father was really nice, he even helped us to build our café and now he spent a lot of money to hire our café advertising models.

“Yes he did…and one thing I have to tell you…My dad said that tomorrow, we have to attend the SM entertainment annual small dinner party with my dad since he will introduce us to Super Junior and the owner of SM Entertainment”

I couldn’t believe what just Ji Hyo told me, attend their annual dinner party and introduce us to Super Junior. Oh gosh…What to do?

“Do we have to go together? I mean cant you go by yourself?” I asked Ji Hyo. I felt that I really didn’t want to go to the dinner party. It would be really really awkward if I went to the dinner party.

“I tried my best to exclude you but it seems that the owner of SM entertainment wanted to see us both…So tomorrow, we will attend the dinner party. I’m really sorry _____-ah” Ji Hyo looked really guilty, I sighed…I couldn’t blame her since it wasn’t her fault at all.

“Ji Hyo…It’s okay…I guess we will go together tomorrow…”

 

Author POV.

The next day, both of you didn’t go to work since you guys needed to do preparations for the dinner party.

“______-ah! Wear this dress, it’ll suit you!” Ji Hyo said as she gave you a pretty white dress

“Wow this is so pretty, Is it okay? What about you?” You asked her while looking at the dress she gave you.

“It’s fine, I’ll wear the light pink one. You’re gonna be gorgeous! Your ex-husband won’t keep his eyes off of you!” Ji Hyo smiled proudly.

“Aish…Stop talking about him…” You sighed and went to your room to change your clothes and get ready for the dinner party. It was already 6pm and the party started at 8pm. You were really nervous to see Super Junior especially Leeteuk. You just hoped that there wouldn’t be any miserable things happened tonight.

“_____-ah! Are you done? It’s almost 6.40! We need to go!” Ji Hyo informed you. You then gave a last touch for your make up and ready to go with Ji Hyo.

The time was 8.10, you both arrived at the dinner party venue but you both were late. The venue was really beautiful. It was in an elite French restaurant in Seoul. It reminded you when you were in Paris.

“Oh are you Miss Lee and Song?” A guy with the black suit approached you and Ji Hyo.

“Yes we’re, do you know where is my father?” Ji Hyo asked.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo, your father is inside. He’s waiting for both of you, please this way” The guy with the black suit showed us the way inside the venue. It turned out what you and Ji Hyo thought was a small party turned into a big and elite dinner party.

“Oh my daughter!”

“Appa!” Ji Hyo smiled as she noticed her dad called her, she gave him a hug and so did you.

“It’s been a while _____-ssi, how have you been?” Her dad asked you.

“I’ve been fine uncle, thanks for inviting me here…” You told him. Even though Ji Hyo dad could only spoil his only daughter with money but for you, you always thought him as one of your family since he helped you a lot when you were in trouble especially in finance trouble.

“You’re welcome, kid! Kids, this is the owner of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man.” Ji Hyo’s dad introduced us to the guy who seemed like a wise person.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Ji Hyo and this is my partner, Song ______” Ji Hyo introduced herself and you then both of you bowed to him politely.

“Nice to meet you Miss Lee and Miss Song, Have you introduced yourself to our artists? Most of them are here now, over there you could find Super Junior and Girls generation members and over there you could find Shinee and F(X) members. Please introduce yourself to them and see which group you want to put for you advertising models” Lee Soo Man told both of you where the other artists located.

“Oh and this is Mr. Seo Hyun Jung, he’ll accompany both of you while you’re introducing yourselves to them” Lee Soo Man continued as he introduced his assistant.

Leeteuk POV.

I was eating this French food, I didn’t even know what it was called when Yoona approached me.

“Oppa! Why didn’t you say hi to me?!” Yoona pouted like a child and sat next to me. Im Yoona, she was a natural beauty that the first time I saw her I’d really like to date her but as time went by, I didn’t. She wasn’t really my type and besides it seemed that my heart was still with someone.

“Oh Yoona-ah, oppa didn’t see you…mianhae” I apologized and smiled to her. Honestly I saw her but I was really not in the mood to talk with anyone.

“Oppa, you’re bored aren’t you? This dinner party is way too formal isn’t it? Aigoo…” Yoona shook her head with her aegyo.

“Aigoo? Aigoo this woman!” I couldn’t stand her aegyo and patted her head while playfully messed her hair.

“YA! Oppa stop it! My hair!!” Yoona tried to stop my cruel hands from messing her hair. We were playing with each other like a child when suddenly I saw _______ was standing a little far from our table and she was looking at Yoona and me.

 

A/N:

Hello everyoone! Here's an update for you all :) Sorry for the late update, I just finished my national exams~ hopefully I'll pass high school :)

thank you so much for liking this fanfic, subscribing, reading and commenting!! I'll update as soon as I could.