Chapter 5

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

Your POV.

“I’m back!” Donghae opened the door and shouted to inform he was back.

There was this cute guy smiled at him and then his expression went to ‘Eh … who is that’ expression probably because he just noticed me stood behind Donghae.

“Ah Sungmin hyung! Guess who this is!” Donghae said as he grabbed my hand which made me blushed again. I’m not even his fan but he made blushed twice today, maybe this was because he was a celebrity and he had this cool aura around him.

“Em…Your new girlfriend? Ya! How come you...Ya you guys come downstairs!!!!” This Sungmin guy started to call the other people who lived there.

“I’m not his girlfriend…” I bravely told him and let go my hand from Donghae. Why is he being like this? sigh...

“Yeah hyung, she’s the cake maker! The best chocolate cake we had like a week ago, remember?” Donghae explained his self to Sungmin.

“OH! Jinja?! Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sungmin and I’m sorry I thought you were his girlfriend.” He politely introduced himself to me and apologized

“It’s okay, I’m Song _______” I introduced myself politely. Then I heard a noise came from the stairs and as I expected the other guys probably the other members of Super Junior started to come down.

“Oh! The owner of the café! Oh! And the cake maker!” I saw Eunhyuk joined the crowd and he noticed me as soon as he saw me.

“Ne, Annyeonghaseyo” I politely greeted him.

“Oh she’s the one who made the cake? Woah daebak!” The tall guy started to join the group.

“This is Kyuhyun, he’s the youngest here” Donghae told me then we both introduced ourselves.

“Is she the cake maker? Omo, so pretty! I’m Ryeowook, nice to meet you! Your chocolate cake is amazing!” Ryeowook introduced himself and complimented me. I was very shy to hear all the compliments they gave. I didn’t know they really love my chocolate cake.

Author POV

“Where are the others hyung?” Donghae asked Sungmin.

“Ah, Teukie hyung and Yesung hyung are on their way back…Shindong is out with his girlfriend, Heechul hyung is DJ-ing and Siwon is busy with his athenna thing.” Sungmin explained to Donghae.

“Ah I see, ____-ah are you hungry? Ryeowook can cook for you right?” Donghae told you, Ryeowook nodded in agreement with Donghae. He would love to cook dinner for you.

“No, thank you. It’s okay. I need to go back to my place. Ji Hyo will be home soon” You politely rejected his offer since you already had a plan to have dinner together with Ji Hyo.

“Oh well that’s too bad…I’ll walk you to the elevator then…” Donghae said as he led you the way to the front door. Before you left their place you said goodbyes to the other members of Super Junior. You were pretty surprised that they were kind and humble. Ji Hyo always told you that as top celebrities, they were really kind to their fans but you didn’t believe it at first until you met them.

“_____-ah…” Donghae said while you both were waiting for the elevator.

“Ne?”

“Would you…You know sometimes…Well…” Donghae stuttered and before he finished his words the elevator came.

“Oh it’s here” Donghae that was standing and leaned his body on the elevator’s door immediately moved.

“Oh Teukie hyung! Yesung hyung!” Donghae said excitedly as he saw his 2 hyungs were on the elevator.

Your POV

I was busy texting Ji Hyo when the elevator came.

“Oh Teukie hyung! Yesung hyung!” Donghae said excitedly as he saw his 2 hyungs were on the elevator.

I immediately wanted to see who were this Teukie and Yesung guys. As I was observing the two of them my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide opened!. One of this guy, one of this guy was way too familiar. I knew him, even though he dyed his hair but I knew him.  I froze. I couldn’t move an inch at all.  I asked myself if I was dreaming but it seemed I wasn’t. He was Park Jung Soo, My ex-husband.

 

Leeteuk POV.

Yesung and I were on the elevator and we reached the 11th floor, I saw Donghae with a girl that looks really familiar. Who is she? I couldn’t see her, Donghae was blocking my view.

“Oh Teukie hyung! Yesung hyung!” Donghae said excitedly as he saw me and Yesung on the elevator. He finally moved and I could see her.

There was no way it was her! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Was it a dream? But it wasn’t. I was shocked, I couldn’t even greet Donghae back. What was she doing with Donghae? Did they have a date? Why did Donghae bring her to our place? Were they in a relationship? Why did she suddenly came after this 9 years? These questions suddenly popped into my mind when I saw her with Donghae.

It has been 9 years since I saw her. We never contacted each other but I just couldn’t get her out from my deepest heart even though I was in at least two serious relationships with another women. I just couldn’t let her go…She was my true love…

Author POV.

“Jung Soo oppa…” Without realizing you called Leeteuk’s real name.

“Oh you know him? How come you know the leader of Super Junior but didn’t know us? Yah you even know his real name and called him oppa too, such a fangirl” Donghae teased you but you ignored him, you were focused starring at Leeteuk and so did Leeteuk.

“Hello, I’m Yesung. Are you Donghae’s girlfriend?” Yesung asked as he and Leeteuk walked out from the elevator.

“Noo, I’m not…I was just…”

“Soon to be hyung! Soon to be! Hihi” Donghae teased you again but this time he teased you in the wrong time.

“YA!” You gave him a light punch in the arm and gave him ‘do you want to die?’ look.

“Long time no see ______” Leeteuk finally said a word to you. He forced a smile to you as if he was happy to see you again. Actually he was but there were so many questions on his mind like where have you been? And why were you with Donghae? And he was still in shock to find out you were really in front of him.

“Hyung, you know her?” Yesung and Donghae asked at the same time.

“I know her, how could I forget Song ______” Leeteuk gave them a weak smile.

“Who is she hyung? I mean to you? You even know her full name hyung…” Donghae asked curiously.

“She’s my ex-wife…Remember?” You just couldn’t believe that Leeteuk just told them like that. And the fact that you were his ex-wife who suddenly appeared in his life after 9 years didn’t really seem to bother him that much made many questions appeared on your mind.

“What?!” Donghae and Yesung were surprised.

“Ah hyung, no joke alright?” Yesung still couldn’t believe him.

“Well, if you don’t believe me ask her…Oh sorry for disturbing you guys, Yesung-ah let’s go back to our place. I’m so tired.” Leeteuk told Yesung then waved at Donghae and you then went inside their place with Yesung.

“______-ah…Is that true?” Donghae asked

“Yes…” I nodded and sniffed as I felt my tears fell down from my eyes.

“Are you okay?” Donghae asked as he held one of your hands.

“Mm…I’m fine…Donghae-ssi, thank you for today. I think I have to go back…” You told him as you let go of your hand from him and gave him a bow before you left him.

A/N

Hey, here's an update! I hope you'll like it. Thank you so much for liking this story! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible!! Oh and sorry if the meeting moment was too short, therell be more on the next chap, i'm working on it hehe :)