Valentine Day

My Little Bride

February, 14th


Valentine's Day. Chae Rim was so pleased cuz of the day. She rushed walk down from her room and walked towards Jonghun who was sipping milk.


"Oppa,  what’s time you go home?"


Jonghun just shook his head slowly and smearing peanut butter on bread. Chae Rim has not despair.


"Later, please go home early, ok?" said Chae Rim, who was so excited. Jonghun still pretended not to hear. Then he looked at Chae Rim.


"How's your knee?"


"It's a little better. However, the blood was still flowing a little bit, "


"Do you want me to take you to your school or you go to school alone?" Jonghun asked once again. Chae Rim was glad to hear it. She rushed over to finish his milk and walked to Jonghun.


"Kajja!" Chae Rim held Jonghun's arm tightly and told him to stand up from his chair. Jonghun just let the clutch Chae Rim and walked to the car together.


# # #


Chae Rim was in front of the school gates alone. She brought a paper box. Chae Rim was occasionally watching the box. She smiled. The box contained a strawberry cake that she had bought after school, then she went back to school just to wait Jonghun to pick her up.


It was been an hour since she returned from the bakery that was so far away from the school. Jonghun still didn’t pick her up. Chae Rim pulled out his phone and punched some numbers, and waiting Jonghun answers her call.


"Aish!" Chae Rim tried to make a call once again. And still Jonghun did not answer. She was a little disappointed.


"Ah, I will go to his college!" She said to herself. But she became sad again , because Jonghun’s college is quite far from the school. Then she decided to take a bus.


# # #


Finally she reached the bus stop near the Jonghun’s college. But she had to walk more to get to his college. She just smiled and began to walk.


A few minutes passed, she finally arrived at Jonghun’s college. She smiled happily as she saw the college gates.


Wait ..


"J-jonghun op-pa?" Chae Rim shocked to see Jonghun was kissing a girl. Near where his car was parked.


Seeing that, Chae Rim was silent. She bitted her lower lip. She continued to see that thing in front of her. The tears were flowing slowly. She was not sure about her feeling. Disappointed? Yes, it was. Jonghun forgot about her. Jonghun did not care about her.


She smiled bitterly and walked home.

"I hate you, Jonghun-ah!" Chae Rim sobbed. She was very disappointed and sad. Her tears were still flowing.


# # #

"Chae Rim-ah! " said Jonghun while opened the door. He was looking for the Chae Rim. He was a little worried when Chae Rim was not in her school. He walked toward to Chae Rim's room. He opened the door slowly.


"Chae Rim-ah, are you sleeping?"


Chae Rim was on her bed. Looks like she is sleeping, Jonghun thought to himself.


He closed the door quietly, hoping Chae Rim did not wake up.


Knowing Jonghun has gone, Chae Rim opened her eyes. She was still sobbing remembering what she saw. That man, kissed a girl. Chae Rim covered her face with a pillow and sobbed.


"I hate you, Jonghun-ah! I hate you! " said Chae Rim in the midst of tears.
 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

 

Phew...

is it too short?

Really, i was just getting confused what i must write LOL

Give ur comments :D

Thx~^^