ACCIDENT

LOVE FOREVER

 

Days.. weeks already passed.. after what happened in the music room, YoungSaeng oppa and I have understood each other’s feeling. Though we’re not together officially, he’s always there to take care of me, although the other DoubleS oppas are taking care of me, he’s different.

      All of them are now really busy preparing for their comeback. I was left alone in the house when someone called early in the morning.

      “yoboseyo?” (other line talking) “ne, this is the apartment of DoubleS..” (other line talking) “bwoh? Are you sure?” (other line talking) “ne..” then the line went off. I was shocked. The man said that Hyun Joong oppa had a car accident.

      I dialed Kyu Jong oppa’s  number with my hand shaking..

      *kyu jong: yoboseyo? *choon hee: (shaking) o-oppa.. *kyu jong: Choon Hee? Why? Are you crying? *choon hee: oppa.. Hyun Joong oppa.. had.. an accident (sob) *kyu jong: bwoh? Are you sure? Wait for us.. we’ll fetch you. *choon hee: ne

      After the call, I cried. I was worried about Hyun Joong oppa. What happened  to him? I’m so worried.

      (after 30 minutes) the doorbell rang. It was them. “Choon Hee?”, Kyu oppa hugged me. “o-oppa.. I’m worried..”, “shh.. don’t cry.. come.. we’ll go to the hospital.” He said.

      At the van, I was seated between YoungSaeng oppa and Kyu Jong oppa. I was still sobbing. YoungSaeng oppa held my hand.. “everything’s gonna be fine..” he said. But I know, they’re just trying to comfort me.

 

-------HOSPITAL-------

      YoungSaeng oppa and their manager’s talking to the doctor. While us, we are here at Hyun Joong oppa’s room.

      “oppa, are you alright now?” I asked worriedly. “hey, did you cried? Silly.. don’t worry.. I’ll be fine.” He said smiling but I think he felt a sudden ache. “oppa..” “hey, don’t you ever cry again.. you’re the princess of SS501, you can’t have bulging eyes”,  he said again. “arasseo..” then I wiped my tears.. “use this..” Hyung Joon oppa handed me his handkerchief..

      One week after the accident, they told me that they’re going to film an MV for Love Ya.

      “oppa, you sure you’ll go?” I asked Hyun Joong oppa, he didn’t have enough rest yet. “don’t worry Choon Hee, I’ll be fine..” he said.

      They let me watch the filming of the MV. Hyun Joong oppa sure is a professional, all of them.. even if he had an accident and needs to rest but still he went on just not to disappoint their fans. Maybe that’s why their fans really love them.