PIANO LESSONS

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Choon Hee’s POV*

                After  the sudden awkward moment, I decided to call the others.

      “oppas~! Dinner’s ready~! Come out now~!” I shouted. Then they came rushing out of their rooms.

      “why’re you shouting?” Hyun Joong oppa asked. “dinner’s ready oppa..” I smiled at him. “oh, good, I’m hungry, let’s go,” then he put his arms around my shoulders. “Ya! Hyung! That’s my princess!” Hyung Joon oppa screamed pulling me from Hyun Joong oppa.

      “bwoh? Princess?! Ya! She’s my jagi~ya!” Jung Min oppa screamed also. I chuckled because of their dorkiness.

      “babo, you.. the two of you.. you’re scaring my little sister.. tsk..”, my Kyu Jong oppa said shaking his head.

      We had our dinner together. Jung Min oppa and Hyung Joon oppa are always bickering. They’re so naughty. While Hyun Joong oppa is busy with his food and Kyu Jong oppa’s  just watching us. And Saeng-ie oppa.. is staring at me? No, no, don’t be  assuming Choon Hee. Why would he stare at you anyways?

      After dinner, I decided to wash the dishes first before I go to YoungSaeng oppa for our piano lessons. “hey, come, let’s go to the music room,” Saeng oppa told me. “oh, I’ll just wash the dishes first oppa.” I said. “just leave that to maknae, arasseo?’ then he held my hand as we went to the music room.

      YoungSaeng oppa taught me how to play piano. The first song I learned to play was ‘My Baby You’.  He told me that he revived it. He guided my hands as I press the piano keys. While he was singing along. His hands felt so soft against mine. His voice is so angelic.

                My baby you,

                Are the reason I could fly

                And ‘cause of you

                I don’t have to wonder why

                Baby you

                There’s no more just getting by

                You’re the reason I feel so alive         

 

                ‘woah~ my heart beats fast suddenly. Am I falling for him already? Babo, you can’t Choon Hee.. what should I do then?’ then I just found myself staring at him. Did I already fall for him in just one day? I don’t know, I don’t care either.

      Feels like the song he’s singing’s for me. Ottokae? What’s happening to me? Then YoungSaeng oppa stopped playing the piano. We found ourselves staring at each other. Then slowly.. I felt his lips against mine.

    

-------------

A/N: hmm .. Saengie's so fast don't you think ? :)

    COMMENTS are loved ..