Impression and Thought ~!

Nu'est admiration ~!

Jessica POV

After a few hours then , the school bell ring and i think that it might be the break time.

"Oppa , i'm going with my new friend around the school,you wouldn't care , would you ?..",i said as i reach my brother.

It's a good thing he seems a little bit okay than before.

"It's okay as long as you take care of yourself , honey",Aron oppa replied with a lovely voice as he turned to me.

"And this is..?",Aron oppa said and pointed to Victoria.He has a small "o"on his face .His eyes was shining bright as if he was fallen to Victoria.

 

Aron POV 

And this is..",i said while pointing to Jessica new friend.She's pretty ! I've never seen someone so pretty .Her face shows a kind smile, just like Ashley,i thought for a while.

"Annyong, i'm Victoria.Nice to meet you,Aron",she said in a cute voice.

I can't help but fallen in love with her.It was the love at firs sight.

"I'm going now, oppa,''Jessica said and walked together with Victoria and her gang i thought.

'So, Aron , i think you've fallen for Victoria , isn't it ?,"Ren said with a loud laugh.

"Yah . Hell, no !",i deny,"I;m not fallen for someone that easy."

"Hey,take it easy.i was just joking.Come on , let me take you to meet my group,"Ren replied and dragging me out of the classroom.

"What group ?,"i said with a stunned voice.

"You will know soon',Ren replied as 3 of his friend reached us.

All of them looks so stylish and handsome.I think they are the idol or some kind of like that in this school.

'Anyyong everyone !',i said.This could be a good start.

"Well, Aron .This is our group,Nu'Est.We are the representive for our school's music club.Oh,and i'm MinHyun",said a guy with a lovely voice.He's the tallest among them and had small eyes.

"I'm BaeKho.Yah . welcome to Shinhwa High School !", then a guy with the most manlies look said while patting my back .He look kind and cheerful His hair was blond just like Ren.

"I'm JR , the leader.Umm, you look mature.Your age..?",a guy who was my younger sister seated next to said.

"I'm 17.And i guess all of you are 16 , right ?",i said try to guess their age by just looking at them.

"Yupz, we are..and..Aron hyung ah ~ i want to talk about something with you,can i ?",replied JR with a bright smile on his face.He's really the most handsome among them.

"bwo?"

"It's about Jessica..hehe.She's cute.Can you introduced her to me ? JR said.

"Haha,are you serious ? Umm , you sit next to her.Haven't you talk to her ?",i replied .

It wasn't a shocked to hear that cause my younger sister was a famous girl too in our previous school.And it's funny to know that JR has interest on her.I thought this JR guy is cold or something like that but he definitely not.All of Nu'Est member were friendLy than their appearance.I get along well with them for just a short time.All of us share the most hobby together and start to have a talk together about many things .I meant, girls thing.You know , that's normal for guy.And for JR request , i approved that.He look kind and suited with my sister too.

As we reached the cafe,most of them turned around.The girls were silent for a while.Same as what i thought , they are really the idol in this school.As we walked , there's a girl come in front of Nu'Est member with a small square box tied with a ribbon on her hand.She handed it to Ren . Ren smiled and take the gifts.All of the girls shouted and was shocked for a while.

"Thank you , pretty",Ren said to the girl as we walked away.

The girl was on a stunned position.It's funny to look at the fangirls who seem to has interest in Ren.

"Haha, here we go,what type of gifts you got today, Ren ?",MinHyun said while pointing his finger to the gifts Ren just got.

"I'm not going to open it here",said Ren and did a merong to MinHyun.

"That's normal for Ren to get a gift from his fangirls everyday",said  BaekHo to me.

"It seems that Ren is the most popular among them.I see ",i thought to myself.