Friends~!

Nu'est admiration ~!

Jessica POV 

Victoria and her gang walked me to the field .We sat at the bench and introduce ourself to each other.

"I'm Lee So Yeon , but i'm famous with the name Nicole in this school.Hehe",said one of them who had short hair with a cute ribbon on her hair .She have the look of an innocent girl with a cute appearance.

"I'm Oh Mee Ra , or you can call me Krystal. It's agood thing that finally we found another girl that metches well with our group style. Haha. I think i'm a bit proud here..",said another girl with a long hair. She puts up a lot of small accessories on her hair that makes she look really stylish.

"Haha. What do you meant by that ? ", i replied with curiosity.

"Emm, eotteokke ~ how to reply your question? Haha. I dont want to be proud but you make me. Well, actually.. we are quite famous here. Since you are so pretty and match well with us , i took you here to be one part of our group , i know its a bit meanie.. but i dont tend to..Mianhae, Jessica ~ but since we are all comfortable with you..we can be friend , could we..?",Victoria said with a smile.

I know she doesn't have the meant to , so i replied with yes. And off course i dont take them to be proud cause i'm also in the same place with them in my previous school. Haha. I think it's good to continue it here, too..

 

Time goes by and we got along together well too...